Presentation on theme: "Incident Command System (can be fun) EDEN Midwest Animal AgroSecurity Conference."— Presentation transcript:
Incident Command System (can be fun) EDEN Midwest Animal AgroSecurity Conference
Quiz: Better?....or Worse?
1.Who developed the Incident Command System (ICS)? a.Abraham Lincoln b.Boy Scouts of America c.Fire Service d.Bill Clinton e.Ladies’ Red Hat Society
2. ICS should only be used for events that involve military units (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines). a. true b. false
3. What’s true about ICS in an animal agro-security disaster? a.Allows you to self-deploy to the scene and rescue animals. b.Gets you up close to Anderson Cooper to get his autograph. c.Allows personnel from a variety of agencies to work in a common management structure. d.Provides for duplication of efforts and more government spending.
Liaison Officer Public Information Officer Safety Officer Who cleans and disinfects Who cleans and disinfects 5. Basic ICS Structure Who talks to the media Who decides each day’s actions Where can you get stuff
6. What’s a really cute way to remember the General Staff sections? a.F-LOCP b.OC-PLF c.C-FLOP d.H-E-L-P e.GRRHH
7. To be a responder, how many ICS courses should you complete? a.2-3 b.6 c.17 d.30
8. Who says you gotta? a. Your mother b. Donald Trump c. Captain Kirk d. Paula Abdul e. President of US
9. ICS always works smoothly, with no “turf wars” about who’s in charge a.True b. False