We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byRichard Renner
Modified about 1 year ago
1. A TV at Circuit City originally cost $1300 and is now on sale for $800. Find the percent decrease in the price. 62.5% 61.5% 38% 24% A B C D
2. Which of the following sets of measures forms a right triangle? 3, 6, 9 1, 1, 2 15, 20, 25 7, 9, 11 A B C D
3. If rectangle A is similar to rectangle B, what is the missing measurement? A 8 4 B ? 20 A B C D
4. During the local news, the weatherman predicted 10% chance of snow today and a 50% chance of snow tomorrow. What is the probability that it will snow today and tomorrow? A B C D
5. Walmart is having a sale on IPods. The regular price of the a 32gb IPod is $150. It is on sale for 20% off. How much money is saved? $130 $120 $30 $15 A B C D
6. What is the 6th term in this sequence? -19, -11, -3,... A B C D
7. Find the missing side in the right triangle. 3.9 m 4.4 m 16.7 m 17.2 m 17 m 3 m A B C D
AB CD in. cubed in. cubed in. cubed in. cubed 8. What is the approximate volume of the cylinder? Use 3.14 for ∏. Height = 6 in. Diameter = 6 in.
Lesson Objectives By the end of this lesson you will be able… Solve percent problems that involve discounts, tips, and sales, tax.
Percent of Change. Try This! A CD's original price was $ It is now on sale for $ What is the percent of change?
Geometry Review Part 2 TRIANGLES In regards to ANGLES Right -Has 1 right angle Obtuse -Has 1 obtuse angle Acute -Has all acute angles In regards to SIDES.
Let’s Go Shopping… Sales, Discounts and Tax Word Problems…getting ready for the holiday season.
Which expression can be used to find the nth term in the sequence 11, 17, 23, 29 …. A)6n + 1C) 6n + 3 B)6n – 5D) 6n + 5 2) 1) Which sequence below follows.
Geometry Volume of Rectangular and Triangular Prisms.
MJ2 Ch 8.5 – Sales Tax & Discount 1. A recipe calls for 2 cups of flour to make 24 cookies. How many cups of flour would it take to make 39 cookies?
Proving the Distance Formula. What is the distance between points A and B? We can use the Pythagorean Theorem to find the distance.
Volumes Of Solids. 14cm 5 cm 7cm 4cm 6cm 10cm 3cm 4cm 8m 5m.
The shapes below are examples of regular polygons. Look at the sides and angles of each shape. Octagon rectanglehexagon triangle The following shapes.
Construction Construct triangles with given conditions. 1. Construct a ABC in which BC= 6cm, CA = 5cm, and AB = 4cm 2. Construct a PQR in which PQ = 5.8cm,
Three cards numbered 4, 5, and 6 are in a bag. A card is randomly drawn and replaced. Then another card is drawn. What is the probability that the product.
Discount, Sales Tax, Tipping, Commission Discount is an amount subtracted from the original price. Sales Tax is an amount added to the original price.
Introduction to the Pythagorean Theorem. HOW IS THE PYTHAGOREAN THEOREM USED IN EVERYDAY LIFE? The access ramp will be covered with an all-weather carpet.
Quadratic Equations, Solving a Quadratic Equation by factorization by graphical method by taking square roots by quadratic equation.
FRACTIONS Lets draw a rectangle, and divide it in two equal parts...
Surface area is how much area is on the outside of a solid. We measure surface area with square units.
Volumes of Pyramids & Cones Objectives: 1) Find the volume of a right Pyramid. 2) Find the volume of right Cone.
Measurement Pythagorean Relationship 2 (Finding the length of the Hypotenuse)
Three-dimensional figures are not flat figures. They have length, width, and height. They are also called solid geometric figures. The flat surfaces of.
3.1 Solving Linear Equations Part I A linear equation in one variable can be written in the form: Ax + B = 0 Linear equations are solved by getting “x”
The area of an oblique triangle can be found by using the following formula: Ar ea = ½ bc sinA = ½ ab sinC = ½ ac sinB Since not all triangles are labeled.
WHEN SHOULD WE BUY Do you need that item now…or can you wait?
Section 18.2 Computing Line Integrals over Parameterized Curves.
2) Antonio sold 75% of his 400 cookies at the school bake sale. How many cookies did he sell? 1) Rene is planning to spend 15% of her summer with her grandparents,
Warm up 1.Graph the equation of the line using slope & y-intercept 4x – 2y = 10.
Copyright©amberpasillas2010. Today we are going to find the Area of Parallelograms a nd the Area of Triangles.
Multiplying Polynomials. How do we find the area of a square?
Look at the two graphs. Determine the following: A.The equation of each line. B.How the graphs are similar. C.How the graphs are different. A.The equation.
Surface Area of a Cube In a cube, all six faces are congruent. So, to find the surface area of a cube, we simply need to find the area of one face, and.
© 2016 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.