Presentation on theme: "UNIT SIX. 1.How long have you had it? 2.How far have you been in it? 延续性动词 : be,have, keep, live, stay, wait… 非延续性动词 : go, arrive, leave, begin, borrow,"— Presentation transcript:
1.How long have you had it? 2.How far have you been in it? 延续性动词 : be,have, keep, live, stay, wait… 非延续性动词 : go, arrive, leave, begin, borrow, buy, start…. 他离家已有十天了. (1)He has been away from home for ten days (2)It is ten days since he left home. (3)He left home ten days ago. (4)He has left home for ten days.
这件大衣我买了两天了. 1)I have had the coat for two days. 2)It is two days ago since I bought the coat.
1. supply sth to sb; supply sb with sth offer sb sth; offer sth to sb provide sth for sb; provide sb with sth eg. All the room are ____ with electric lights A. supplied B. given C. offered D.burnt 2. As (conj.) Mother was worried because little Alice was ill, especially_____father was away in France A. as B.that C. during D. if A as
2.Please bring a raincoat a picnic lunch. 祈使句的表达方式 : (1) 以 动词 或 please/ Just do… 开 头 (2) 动词原形 + and/ or/ then + 从句 (3) 出现主语
1) _____ at the door before entering please. A. Knocked B. To knock C. Knocking D. Knock 2) _____ some of the juice---perhaps you will like it. A.Trying B. Try C. To try D. Have tried 3)---Write to me when you get home. ---I________. A. Must B. should C. will D. can D B C
3.The train leaves at 7:40. Don’t be late! Please go to the station and check when the train leaves.
Not all the parts of the car will be made in the factory. Not all 或 all not… 不是所有的 … 都 … Not all my students smoke. All of my friends do not smoke.( 部分否定 ) None of my friends smoke.( 全部否定 ) No students can do it well =None of the students can do it well. Not 与 both every all 等连用, 表部分否定
1. 看一看 2. 经商讨 达成协议 3. 至少 4. 穿着 … 5. 花 … 做某事 / 买 … 6. 提供 … 给某人 7. 出国 8. 建立 … 9. 在 … 交叉处 10. 如下 1.have/take a look at 2.agree on 3. At least Wear, have on, be in, be dressed in Spend$ on sth, time in doing Supply sth to sb/ sb with sth Go abroad Set up, build up At the crossing of … As follows
1. I’m not going to say sorry to him. ______ I won’t today. A.At first B. At last C.At most D.At least Has the price of the house been agreed _______. ---Yes, we all agree ____ the seller. A. with; with B. on; on C. on; with D. with; on D C
3. ---Can I get you a cup of coffee? ---___________. A. That’s very nice of you’ B. With pleasure. C. You can, please D. Thank you. A