We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byBruce Basden
Modified over 2 years ago
S10-3c Take apart Presentation Bitland ShengXin 2010 / 4 / 29
1. Release battery lock and latch, take the battery out of computer. Take apart
4X SCREWS M2.5*4.5 PH 0 Take apart 2. Loosen 4 screws of HD door and RAM door, remove them;.
3. Loosen 1 screws of HD bracket then take it away; 4. Take the RAM away from system module; 1X SCREWS M2*4 PH 0 Take apart
5. Loosen 4 screws of HD bracket 4 XSCREWS M3*3 PH 1 Take apart
6. Take off the Wi-Fi antenna, Loosen 1 screw of Wi-Fi and take it out; 1X SCREWS M2*3 PH 0 Take apart
7. Loosen 15 screws of Bottom Case 14 X SCREWS M2.5*6 PH 1 1 X SCREWS M2*4 PH 0 Take apart
8. Open LCD panel, take off the K/B cover Take apart
9. Take keyboard out of 2 latches on the L and R sides of Top case, then pull out FPC Take apart
10. Pull out LVDS cable, take WI-FI antenna out of Top case Take apart
11. Loosen 2 screws of L/R hinge, tear down the LCD module 2 X SCREWS M2.5*6 PH 1 Take apart
12. Loosen 1 screw of MIC borad 1 X SCREWS M2*4 PH 0 System take apart
13. Loosen 2 screws on Top case 14. Pull out TP FPC / Speaker cable / BT cable 2 X SCREWS M2.5*6 PH 1 BT Speaker TP System take apart
15.Divide Top case from Bottom case,start with the right side System take apart
16. Loosen 4 screws of Speaker cover,remove speaker covers 17. Routing out cable and remove Blue Tooth and Speaker 4 X SCREWS M2*4 PH 0 System take apart
18. Upper lock and take away TP FPC 19. Sprinkle frozen spray on TP, and divided TP from Top case quickly, or just knock TP down if not work anymore System take apart
20. Routing out DC jack and pull out FPC of USB board,take MB out of Bottom case.(start with I/O,BOSS around RJ45 then battery connector) 1 2 3 System take apart
21. Loosen 1 screw of USB board 1 XSCREWS M2*4 PH 0 System take apart
22. Loosen 2 screw of L/R bracket, and Safe Lock 1 XSCREWS M2*3 PH 0 1 XSCREWS M2*5 PH 1 System take apart
23. Remove FAN cable from MB and loosen 2 screw of radiator 24. Remove DC jack 2 XSCREWS M2*3 PH 0 System take apart
25. Remove 2 rubber and loosen 2 screws of LCD module and take away Bezel 2 X SCREWS M2*5 PH 1 LCD module take apart
26. Take magnet out of Bezle LCD module take apart
27. Loosen 4 screws of L/R Hinge on Housing 4 X SCREWS M2*3 PH 0 LCD module take apart
28. Loosen 4 screws of L/R Hinge on LCD panel, this step should use support fixture 29. Pull out LVDS cable 4 X SCREWS M2*3 PH 0 LCD module take apart
30. Take Camera out of Housing 31. Take WI-FI antenna out of Housing LCD module take apart
Tools size 32. Screw driver PH 0 : 12x M2x3; 8x M2x4; 4x M2.5x4.5 PH 1 : 18x M2.5x6; 4x M3x3; 3x M2x5 Lock hinge support fixture
Thank You !
Page 1 Hardware Disassembly | © 2008 Lenovo Lenovo Confidential Lenovo Confidential Lenovo Confidential Lenovo Confidential Lenovo Confidential Please.
Build Your Own Future RC2 Serviceability. Build Your Own Future Safety and Ground Rules Before servicing, always remove A/C power from the unit and disconnect.
Removing and Replacing the Battery Cover 1. Ensure the phone is turned off. 2. Press the Battery cover locker; lift the battery cover up and away from.
Ahmadu Bello Computer Repair Training Course 3: Assembling/Disassembling of a Laptop Computer By Suprix Technology Nigeria (www.suprixtechnology.com) A.B.U.
1 © 2006 Lenovo Lenovo Confidential Y500 hardware assembly and disassembly guide Dec,18, 2007 Eileen Chen.
CF-F8 ASP Training Panasonic Computer Solutions Company - PCSC.
A96 service manual. 2 content 1 、 Product introduce..………..p3-p4 2 、 Disassembly guide ……….p5-p18 3 、 Repairing guide …………...p19-p30.
IPhone 4S Parts By https://www.facebook.com/ReGizmoCOM https://twitter.com/ReGizmo Customer Care:
1 (1D Scanner) Maintenance Book Version 1.0 ©2014.
COCOA Disassembly Manual CKT Technical Dept. 2013/04/01.
Universal Holding Cabinet Two screws hold each side; four screws secure the top.
IPhone 5S Parts By https://www.facebook.com/ReGizmoCOM https://twitter.com/ReGizmo Customer Care:
-From back of computer, remove screws holding right side of case -Keep track of the screws you remove! -Take off case wall by pulling back, then away from.
MC11000 Kit Replacement 1 1. Open the face plate and remove the 2 screws. Remove and discard the original face plate. 3. Remove the 2 white caps on the.
Camera Microphone Left click button. Microphone USB port.
Set Up for Live Streaming Video This presentation will walk you through the set up and delivery for streaming video of a live event over the internet.
Installation of. Congratulations for choose this GSM car alarm system for your car. Taking a few minutes to watch this Installation Guide and read the.
1 All In One Training ASI ECS G11 Assembly. Getting Started Lay the system face down making sure not to damage screen.
Disassembly & Assembly guide (XXXX). XXXX Key Selling Point Full Touch Smartphone Android 4.2 MT6592V/W 8 core 16GB eMMC + 16Gb (x32) LPDDR inch.
IPad 101 Everything you wanted to know but were afraid to ask your little brother or sister.
How To Install RAM In Laptop Installing Larger RAM is the easiest way speed up your laptop computer. This Post will guide you about installing laptop computers.
How to Perform Preventive Maintenance of the Personal Computer Properly Shut Down of the Computer Properly Shut Down of the Computer Unplug all Connection.
Replacing the Main Monitor 1.Open Lower Main Door, and turn off machine power 2.Open the upper main door 3.Disconnect the video and power plugs from the.
Tools you will need #8 Torx driver #10 Torx driver Standard Phillips screwdriver Small (jewelers)Phillips screwdriver Small standard screwdriver.
MAINTENANCE APPLICATIONS FOR MOTOR COACHES. DURING REGULAR MAINTENANCE CYCLES, APPLY TERMIN-8R ® TO ALL VEHICLE ELECTRICAL AND MECHANICAL COMPONENTS:
Digital Camera Integration Presented by: Anna Vigil Electronics Engineering Technology Colorado State University-Pueblo.
Setting up the Ricoh C305 Press F5 to start the Presentation
Computer Disassembly and Reassembly Presentation by: James Hinton, Derrick Sartain, and Steve Evans.
How to Take Apart a Compaq By: Erick Webster, Kyle Marshall, John Davidson, Spencer Grimes, Josh Sullivan, Nick Belfiore.
Installation of Peripherals. I. Backup Battery.
1 X190B Repair Manual LONGCHEER CONFIDENTIAL. 2 Agenda Product profile Disassembly guide Trouble shooting.
Sony Handycam Instructions Directions Written By: Stephen Hall, Student Technical Assistant Ms. Miri Kim, Director of Instructional Design and Technology.
HARDWARE – HALO RDDK 5 th Feb 2015.
HTS5120 Rework Instruction for service centre Nov 18, 2010.
Viridian Gen 7 New, from the ground up, design philosophy and concept. This advance design methodology provides the optimum balance between economy and.
Company Confidential 1 © 2007 Nokia p3449 mechanics assembly views.ppt / DMS06949 / 2007-Oct-26 / M. Gerlander - see p3449 material specification DMS06948.
Quick Start Guide ST30/ST32 Series mobile computer.
Equipment for Assembly Fluke Multimeter 115 True RMS Glue Ring Jig Flathead screwdriver 60 Watt desk lamp HIOS Cl 4000 Electric screw driver Anti-static.
How to take apart a compact computer By: Lucas Berry Paul Bundus Cory Peterson Holly Easter Chad Broderick Charlie Nicholson Trevor Ratley.
Cooling Business Group 1 INSTALLATION Directions.
Saint Joan of Arc Tech Ministry St Expedite – Patron Saint of Nerds (Updated 19 April 2014) 1.
PRODUCT PRESENTATION QUANTUM2. EVOLIS QUANTUM, MODULAR SYSTEM FOR CENTRALIZED CARD PRODUCTION.
Chapter 6 Fundamental Laptops & Portable Devices
Installation Quick Guide AD400 Cylindrical 6/01/13 Doc #
Service, Training & Documentation Level 1&2 Authorized Ver 1.0 C650 Level 1/2.
Chapter 2 Working Inside a Computer
ES1000C/1500C Battery Replacement Procedure. 1.Pull off the front panel.
1 © 2011 Profile Recorder for ProtoFlow S Installation Instruction.
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.