We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byIsaiah Doughty
Modified about 1 year ago
1. In the hour of trial, Jesus plead for me, Lest by base denial I depart from Thee; When Thou seest me waver, With a look recall, Nor for fear nor favor Suffer me to fall. 1 – In the Hour of Trial Words by: James Montgomery Music by: Spencer Lane © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal™
1 – In the Hour of Trial © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal™
2. With forbidden pleasures Would this vain world charm, Or its sordid treasures Spread to work me harm; Bring to my remembrance Sad Gethsemane, Or, in darker semblance, Cross crowned Calvary. 2 – In the Hour of Trial Words by: James Montgomery Music by: Spencer Lane © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal™
2 – In the Hour of Trial © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal™
3. Should Thy mercy send me Sorrow, toil and woe, Or should pain attend me On my path below, Grant that I may never Fail Thy hand to see; Grant that I may ever Cast my care on Thee. 3 – In the Hour of Trial Words by: James Montgomery Music by: Spencer Lane © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal™
3 – In the Hour of Trial © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal™
4. When my last hour cometh, Fraught with strife and pain, When my dust returneth To the dust again; On Thy truth relying, Through that mortal strife, Jesus, take me dying, To eternal life. 4 – In the Hour of Trial Words by: James Montgomery Music by: Spencer Lane © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal™
4 – In the Hour of Trial © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal™
1. Closer to Thee, near to Thy side, Closer dear Lord, I would abide; Hold me in Thy embrace, 'Neath every smile of grace, Grant me, Thy child, a place,
1. Oft we come together, Oft we sing and pray; Here we bring our offering On this holy day. 1 - Oft We Come Together Words and Music: Tillit S. Teddlie.
1. Jesus the Savior came down from above, Came to bring mercy and love; "Crucify Him" the mob scornfully cried, So He on Calvary died; While on the cross.
Command thy blessing from above, O God, on all assembled here; Behold us with a Father's love, While we look up with filial fear.
1-3 My faith looks up to Thee, Thou Lamb of Calvary, Savior divine; Now hear me while I pray; Take all my sins away; O let me from this day Be wholly Thine.
1. Be with me, Lord I cannot live without Thee, I dare not try to take one step alone, I cannot bear the loads of life, unaided, I need Thy strength to.
Jesus Calls Us Come, follow me, Jesus said…. At once they left their nets and followed him. Matthew 4:19-20 Frances R. Havergal, 1865 WELLS Trinity Hymnal.
Lead Me To Calvary 1. King of my life, I crown Thee now, Thine shall the glory be, Lest I forget Thy thorn-crowned brow, Lead me to Calvary, Lest I forget.
On The Cross Of Calvary 1-4 On the cross of Calvary, Jesus died for thee and me; There He shed His precious blood, That from sin we might be free. O, the.
Jesus Is All the World to Me Jesus is all the world to me, My life, my joy, my all; He is my strength from day to day Without Him I would fall.
Welcome to LIFE Presentation Submitted by Gail Motz April, 2008 Archbishop Moeller / Mt. Notre Dame - Cincinnati,
Saviour, again to thy dear name we raise With one accord our parting hymn of praise; We stand to bless thee ere our worship cease, Then, lowly kneeling,
Father of Jesus Christ - my Lord, My Saviour and my Head - I trust in thee, whose powerful word Has raised him from the dead.
1. I hear Thy welcome voice That calls me, Lord, to Thee, For cleansing in Thy precious blood That flowed on Calvary. 1 – I am Coming, Lord Words & Music:
Fight the good fight with all thy might; Christ is thy strength, and Christ thy right; Lay hold on life, and it shall be Thy joy and crown eternally.
Forever Reign You are good When there's nothing good in me You are love On display for all to see Forever Reign You are good When there's nothing good.
My God, accept my heart this day, And make it always thine, That I from thee no more may stray, No more from thee decline.
1. Why did the Savior heaven leave And come to earth be-low Where men His grace would not receive? Be-cause He loves me so! 1 - He Loves Me Words by: Lloyd.
Jesus Is All The World To Me Will L. Thompson, 1904 ELIZABETH, Irreg. Trinity Hymnal #653 CCLI #
1. O how kindly hast Thou led me, Heavenly Father, day by day; Found my dwelling, clothed and fed me, Furnished friends to cheer my way! Didst Thou bless.
There Will Be A Day. I try to hold on to this world with everything I have But I feel the weight of what it brings, and the hurt that tries to grab The.
Searching the world the lost will be found. in freedom we live as one we cry out.
1. "All things are ready," come to the feast! Come, for the table now is spread; Ye famishing, ye weary, come, And thou shalt be richly fed. 1 - Come To.
Sweet Hour Of Prayer Sweet hour of prayer, That calls me from a world of care, Sweet hour of prayer, That calls me from a world of care,
THE VALUE OF AN OBSTACLE DEFINED THE. I GET UP TODAY WITH A SADNESS IN MY HEART THAT NO DECISION MAKING;
Music: Nightengale Serenade Friendship Bouquet You may not realize this – but the following is 100% true. Think about some part of it daily.
My Jesus, As Thou Wilt 1-4 My Jesus, as Thou wilt! O may Thy will be mine; Into Thy hand of love I would my all resign; Thru sorrow and thru joy, Conduct.
Give Me Jesus Words and Music: Spiritual Words and Music public domain 486.
Thou Art the Way George W. Doane, 1824 ARLINGTON C.M. Trinity Hymnal #154 CCLI #
I Will Go By Starfield. To the desperate eyes and reaching hands To the suffering and the lean To the ones the world has cast aside Where you want me.
© 2016 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.