We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byIsaiah Doughty
Modified about 1 year ago
1. In the hour of trial, Jesus plead for me, Lest by base denial I depart from Thee; When Thou seest me waver, With a look recall, Nor for fear nor favor Suffer me to fall. 1 – In the Hour of Trial Words by: James Montgomery Music by: Spencer Lane © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal™
1 – In the Hour of Trial © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal™
2. With forbidden pleasures Would this vain world charm, Or its sordid treasures Spread to work me harm; Bring to my remembrance Sad Gethsemane, Or, in darker semblance, Cross crowned Calvary. 2 – In the Hour of Trial Words by: James Montgomery Music by: Spencer Lane © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal™
2 – In the Hour of Trial © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal™
3. Should Thy mercy send me Sorrow, toil and woe, Or should pain attend me On my path below, Grant that I may never Fail Thy hand to see; Grant that I may ever Cast my care on Thee. 3 – In the Hour of Trial Words by: James Montgomery Music by: Spencer Lane © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal™
3 – In the Hour of Trial © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal™
4. When my last hour cometh, Fraught with strife and pain, When my dust returneth To the dust again; On Thy truth relying, Through that mortal strife, Jesus, take me dying, To eternal life. 4 – In the Hour of Trial Words by: James Montgomery Music by: Spencer Lane © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal™
4 – In the Hour of Trial © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal™
1. Jesus calls us" o'er the tumult Of our life's wild restless sea, Day by day His sweet voice soundeth, Saying, "Christian, follow me." 1 - Jesus Calls.
1. I bring my sins to Thee, The sins I cannot count, That all may cleansed be In Thy once opened fount: I bring them, Savior, all to Thee; The burden is.
1. All to Jesus I surrender, All to Him I freely give; I will ever love and trust Him, In His presence daily live. 1 - All to Jesus I Surrender Words by:
1. Nearer, Still nearer, close to Thy heart, Draw me, my Savior, so precious Thou art; Fold me, O fold me close to Thy breast, Shelter me safe in that.
1. Breathe on me, Breath of God, Fill me with life anew, That I may love what Thou dost love, And do what Thou wouldst do. 1 - Breathe On Me Breath of.
1. When my love to Christ grows weak, When for deeper faith I seek, Then in thought I go to thee, Garden of Gethsemane! 1 – When My Love to Christ Grows.
Teach Me Thy Way, O Lord Teach me your way, O Lord; lead me in a straight path. Psalm 27:11 B. Mansell Ramsey, 1919 CAMACHA Trinity Hymnal #606 CCLI #
1. O Jesus, I have promised To serve Thee to the end; Be Thou forever near me, My Master and my Friend: I shall not fear the battle If Thou art by my side,
1. I am weak but Thou art strong; Jesus, keep me from all wrong. I'll be satisfied as long As I walk, dear Lord, close to Thee. 1 – Just A Closer Walk.
1. My faith looks up to Thee, Thou Lamb of Calvary, Savior divine: Now hear me while I pray; Take all my guilt away; O let me from this day Be wholly Thine.
1. I can hear my Savior calling, "Take thy cross and follow, follow Me." 1 - Where He Leads Me I Will Follow Words by: E. W. Blandly Music by: J. S. Norris.
1. I need Thee every hour, Most gracious Lord; No tender voice like Thine Can peace afford. 1 - I Need Thee Every Hour Words: Annie S. Hawks Music: Robert.
Come, O come, life-giving Spirit, God from all eternity! May thy power never fail us; dwell within us constantly. Then shall truth and life and light banish.
Dear Refuge of My Weary Soul Words: Anne Steel Music: Kevin Twit CCLI #
1. Abide with me: fast falls the even tide; The darkness deepens: Lord, with me abide! When other helpers fail, and comforts flee, Help of the helpless,
He Leadeth Me He leadeth me O blessed thought O words with heavenly comfort fraught Whatever I do, Whatever I be Still’tis God’s hand that leadeth me.
1. "There shall be showers of blessing:" This is the promise of love; There shall be seasons refreshing, Sent from the Savior above. 1 – Showers Of Blessing.
Savior, Thy Dying Love Words: Sylvanus Phelps, Music: Robert Lowry, PD.
1. I know that my Redeemer lives, And ever prays for me; I know eternal life He gives, From sin and sorrow free. 1 – I Know That My Redeemer Lives Words.
1. I am resolved no longer to linger, Charmed by the world's delight; Things that are higher, things that are nobler, These have allured my sight. 1 –
My Sins, My Sins, My Savior 1-3 My sins, my sins, my Savior, Their guilt I never knew, Till with Thee in the desert, I near Thy passion drew; Till with.
Jesus Calls Us N°285 Jesus calls us o'er the tumult of our life's wild, restless sea; day by day his sweet voice soundeth, saying, "Christian, follow me!"
1. What a Friend we have in Jesus, All our sins and griefs to bear; What a privilege to carry Everything to God in prayer. O what peace we often forfeit,
1. Open my eyes, that I may see Glimpses of truth Thou hast for me; Place in my hands the wonderful key That shall unclasp, and set me free. Silently now.
Jesus I My Cross Have Taken Words: Henry Lyte Music: Bill Moore ©2001 Bill Moore Music. Jesus, I my cross have taken, All to leave and follow Thee. Destitute,
1. Come, Thou Fount of every blessing, Tune my heart to sing Thy grace; Streams of mercy, never ceasing, Call for songs of loudest praise; Teach me ever.
Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path. Words by: Amy Grant / Music by: Michael W. Smith Copyright © 1984 Meadowgreen Music Co./Age To.
1. Love divine, all love excelling, Joy of heaven to earth, come down! Fix in us Thy humble dwelling, All Thy faithful mercies crown; Jesus, Thou art all.
O Sacred Head, Now Wounded Bernard of Clairvaux, PASSION CHORALE Trinity Hymnal #247 CCLI #
1. There was One who was willing to die in my stead, That a soul so unworthy might live; And the path to the cross He was willing to tread, All the sins.
1. Come, Thou long expected Jesus, Born to set Thy people free. From our fears and sins release us; Let us find our rest in Thee. Israel's Strength and.
Jesus, I My Cross Have Taken Jesus, I my cross have taken, All to leave and follow Thee; I am poor, despised, forsaken, Thou from hence my all shalt be.
1. When we walk with the Lord In the light of His Word, What a glory He sheds on our way! While we do His good will, He abides with us still, And with.
1. I hear Thy welcome voice That calls me, Lord, to Thee, For cleansing in Thy precious blood That flowed on Calvary. 1 – I am Coming, Lord Words & Music:
1. Holy, holy, holy! Lord God Almighty! Early in the morning our song shall rise to Thee; Holy, holy, holy! merciful and mighty! God over all, and blest.
1. Closer to Thee, near to Thy side, Closer dear Lord, I would abide; Hold me in Thy embrace, 'Neath every smile of grace, Grant me, Thy child, a place,
1. When I survey the wondrous cross On which the Prince of glory died, My richest gain I count but loss And pour contempt on all my pride. 1 – When I Survey.
Command thy blessing from above, O God, on all assembled here; Behold us with a Father's love, While we look up with filial fear.
Lead Me To Calvary 1. King of my life, I crown Thee now, Thine shall the glory be, Lest I forget Thy thorn-crowned brow, Lead me to Calvary, Lest I forget.
1. Why did the Savior heaven leave And come to earth be-low Where men His grace would not receive? Be-cause He loves me so! 1 - He Loves Me Words by: Lloyd.
1. I keep falling in love with Him, Over and over and over and over again. I keep falling in love with Him, Over and over and over and over again. 1 -
Living for Jesus (#298) Living for Jesus a life that is true Striving to please Him in all that I do Yielding allegiance, gladhearted and free This is.
1. I must tell Jesus all of my trials; I cannot bear these burdens alone; In my distress He kindly will help me; He ever loves and cares for His own. 1.
O Sacred Head, Now Wounded. O sacred Head, now wounded, with grief and shame weighed down, Now scornfully surrounded with thorns, Thine only crown; How.
1. Jesus, keep me near the cross: There a precious fountain, Free to all, a healing stream, Flows from Calvary's mountain. 1 – Jesus, Keep Me Near the.
1. Father of mercies, day by day My love to Thee grows more and more; Thy gifts are strewn upon my way Like sands upon the great sea-shore, Like sands.
1. O Lord, You know my strength indeed is small, Lest Thou should lead, I'm prone to slip and fall; Guide and direct, over evil help me stand, Make me.
O praise the Lord, all ye nations; Praise Him, all ye people, praise Him, all ye people, O praise the Lord, Praise Him, all ye people, For His merciful.
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.