Presentation on theme: "中 国 水力资源与开发概况 Overview of Hydropower Resources and Development in China 2007. 8 Zhou Shangjie China Society for Hydropower Engineering."— Presentation transcript:
中 国 水力资源与开发概况 Overview of Hydropower Resources and Development in China 2007. 8 Zhou Shangjie China Society for Hydropower Engineering
一 中国水力资源概况 Overview of Hydropower Resources in China 二 水电开发现状及规划 Status Quo and Planning of Hydropower Development中国水力资源与开发概况 Overview of Hydropower Resources and Development in China
Part One Overview of Hydropower Resources in China
1.1 Total Hydropower Resources 1. Overview of Hydropower Resources in China ( 为 2001 年底数 ) 60829 24740 17534 5259 0 10000 20000 30000 40000 50000 60000 70000 Annual hydroelectric generation (100 GWh) Theoretical Technical Economical Developed and under development National survey for hydropower resources (Annual hydroelectric generation)
1. Overview of Hydropower Resources in China 1.1 Total Hydropower Resources ( 为 2001 年底数 ) 694400 541640 401795 130980 0 100000 200000 300000 400000 500000 600000 700000 Average power and Installing capacity （ MW ） Theoretical Technical Economical Developed and underdevelopment National survey for hydropower resources (average power and installing capacity)
1.2 Distribution Characteristics of Hydropower Resources Resources 1.2.1 Uneven distribution in regions and need to transfer hydroelectricity from west to east transfer hydroelectricity from west to east 12 provinces in West China (Municipality And Autonomous region) 81% 8 provinces in Central China 14% Hydropower resources by percentage 11 provinces in East China (Municipality) 5% 1. Overview of Hydropower Resources in China
1.2.2 Uneven precipitation and runoff in a year runoff in a year The distribution of annual runoff in the majority of rivers is uneven, there is a big gap of flow between flood season and dry season. Large reservoirs are required. Runoff regulation Improve power quality Adaptive to demand of power market 1. Overview of Hydropower Resources in China
1.2.3 13 hydropower bases can be developed together strategically. Total installing capacity: 275 GW 1. Overview of Hydropower Resources in China
The largest hydropower base – the Jinsha River 1. Overview of Hydropower Resources in China
1.3 Role of Hydropower Resources in Energy Structure Undeveloped energy deposits in China Natural gas 1.1% Oil 2.9% Coal 51.4% Hydro 44.6% 1. Overview of Hydropower Resources in China
Part Two Status Quo and Planning of Hydropower Development
The installed hydropower capacity at the end of 2006:128.57 GW The annual hydroelectric generation:416.7 TW.h. 2.1 Status Quo of Development Installed capacity in 2006 Hydro 20.7 % Thermal 77.8% Other 0.4% Nuclear 1.1% 2. Status Quo and Planning of Hydropower Development
Historical Data of Hydropower Development in China Year Installed Capacity (MW) Annual Power Generation (TW.h) Year Installed Capacity (MW) Annual Power Generation (TW.h) 19120.5199035989125.50 19491630.71199552134186.72 19554982.36200079352243.14 196019417.41200187431270.0 1965302010.41200288970279.9 1970623520.46200394900289.77 19751342847.632004108260328.0 19802031858.212005117388396.39 19852641592.382006128570416.7
2.1.1 At the end of 2006, the total installed capacity of conventional hydropower in China reached 128.57 GW, with an annual energy output of 416.7 TW.h, which are 789 times and 587 times of that in 1949. 21 large hydropower projects above 1000 MW are completed and more projects are under construction, including the Three Gorges hydropower project with the largest capacity in the world, the highest Jinping I double curvature arch dam, the highest Shuibuya concrete-faced rock-fill dam and the highest Longtan RCC gravity dam. 2. Status Quo and Planning of Hydropower Development
2.1.2 Pumped storage projects China has built 11 pumped storage hydropower plants in 10 provinces with an installed capacity of 6.4 GW, which accounts for 1.3 % of the total installed capacity of China. There are several pumped storage projects under construction. It is planned to have an installed pumped storage capacity of 18000 MW, 34000 MW and 50000 MW in 2010, 2015 and 2020 respectively. 2. Status Quo and Planning of Hydropower Development
2.1.3 Small hydro At the end of 2006, the installed capacity for small hydro in China has been 50000 MW, with annual power generation over 150 TW.h, which account for 39% and 36% of the total installed hydropower capacity and annual hydroelectric generation of China respectively. In the period of eleventh “Five Year” plan, it is planned to have additional 15000 MW of small hydro installation and build 400 hydro-electrified counties. In 2020, small hydro is planned to provide fuel for 194 million peasants, reduce 149 million m 3 of firewood yearly and 41 million tons of CO2 emission.
2. Status Quo and Planning of Hydropower Development 2.1.4 Design, manufacture, installation and operation of mechanical and electrical equipment Since the opening up to the outside world in 1980s, China has introduced advanced technology from Europe, America and Japan etc. The technical levels of design, manufacture, installation and operation for mechanical and electrical equipment in China are improved greatly, and are approaching the international advanced standard.
2. Status Quo and Planning of Hydropower Development Three Gorges Project ： Francis type generating units Maximum capacity: 840 MVA Thrust load: 55000kN Diameter of runner: 10.6m 。
2. Status Quo and Planning of Hydropower Development Ertan Hydropower Station ： Francis generating unit Maximum head: 189.2 m Maximum output of single unit:610 MW Air cooling capacity for single pole:14.57 MVA ， Diameter of runner: 6.247 m
2. Status Quo and Planning of Hydropower Development Hongjiang Hydropower Station: Tubular generating units Maximum head: 27.3 m Rated capacity: 45 MW Diameter of runner: 5.46 m
2. Status Quo and Planning of Hydropower Development Shuikou Hydropower Station High head Kaplan turbines and generating units: Maximum head is 57.8m. Rated capacity is 200 MW. The diameter of runner is 8 m. Thrust load is 41000 kN. The single unit capacity is the largest in the world.
2. Status Quo and Planning of Hydropower Development 2.1.5 Energy saving and emission reduction The climate warming issue is much concerned in the whole world and is a common challenge for the human society. Energy saving and emission reduction in China is an important part of the common action in the world. Hydropower as a clean energy plays very important role in the energy saving and emission reduction. China is constructing many hydropower projects and further improvement of generation efficiency in the existing hydropower stations is also required.
2. Status Quo and Planning of Hydropower Development The Gezhouba hydropower station has operated for about 15 years, supplied approximately electricity of 190 TW.h and made a direct contribution of RMB 15 billion to the industrial production value. Through renovation and potential tapping, the maximum power output is increased from the designed capacity of 2715 MW to the present 2868 MW. The minimum head for the generating units is lowed from the designed 8.3 m to 5.8 m. The accumulative saving is equivalent to over 80 million tons of raw coal.
2.2 Hydropower development targets for 2020 2.Status Quo and Planning of Hydropower Development
2.3 Goals for Pumped Storage 2.Status Quo and Planning of Hydropower Development
Your consent to our cookies if you continue to use this website.