Presentation on theme: "You may have seen the following photographs but it is always good to take another look at someone who served in the White House, who really cared…and still."— Presentation transcript:
You may have seen the following photographs but it is always good to take another look at someone who served in the White House, who really cared…and still does.
How to Act Presidential. The lesson now begins. 1. Look the in the eye and give a firm handshake
2.No one appreciates a firm handshake more than a soldier
3If they prefer not to shake hands
4. Then a chest bump will do
5. Just make sure you do a duck face afterwards so they can laugh at you
6. Admire their medals. They were hard-earned.
7. Always treat their families with great respect.
8. They have been through more than you can imagine
9. Laugh with them
10. Laughter is medicine which works 102% of the time
11.Sometimes it is important that you treat a soldier the way you would treat anyone else
12. If you know a soldier call them on the 4 th July
13. It will make their day
14. Or you can Skype them
15. Each soldier has an amazing story
17. Listening is often the best gift you can give someone
18. Give them a hug
20. Honoring our fallen warriors
21. Cook them a big dinner if you can. Lots of meat.
22.Look them square in the eye and say, Thank You
23. And say thank you
24. Do a sport with them
25. Soldiers love being active. President Bush golfs with wounded veterans at the Warrior Open Tournement
26. Thank them for their service and sacrifice
27. We promise you that they will appreciate it. GOD BLESS AMERICA And GOD BLESS A FORMER PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES