Presentation on theme: "For Communication and Information Technology. About Vision: To be recognized as the preferred source of information technology services and solutions."— Presentation transcript:
for Communication and Information Technology
About Vision: To be recognized as the preferred source of information technology services and solutions within the IT community and one of the leader in software and hardware technology. Mission: To provide products, services and solutions of the highest quality and deliver more value to our clients that earns their respect and loyalty. To be the world leader in products, services and solutions that enable and transform the way consumers and businesses gather, manage, distribute and communicate information. Our mission is to provide a suggestion and work out the final solution to satisfy our clients.
"Who We Are ?" “We are a dynamic organization with lean resources to ensure the right focus is given to the Client. We are a IT products and services company yet unique in the ways we do business. We study your Business Requirements and offer you the best Solution that will enhance your business productivity. We are located in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia and covering the Western region of the country. Our unique approach to business ensures that we meet the needs of our customers in the least amount of time. This allows us to provide the lowest cost while maintaining the highest quality. You don't have to compromise your need over cost when you work with us In-sha-Allah.”
Our Top 10 Hardware Products: 1.HP 2.DELL 3.LENOVO 4.TOSHIBA 5.APPLE 6.EPSON 7.Western Digital - WD 8.CISCO 9.AVAYA 10.FLUKE
1. HP: Creating a better future for everyone through HP actions and innovations. HP Products: a.Servers & Switches b.Laptops c.Desktop d.Monitors e.Tablets f.Printers g.Plotters h.Ink & Toner i.Accessories
2. Dell: Dell is a premier provider of products and services required for customers worldwide to build their information-technology and internet infrastructures. Dell was founded on a simple concept: that by selling computer systems directly to customers, Dell could best understand their needs and efficiently provide the most effective computing solutions to meet those needs. This direct business model eliminates retailers that add unnecessary time and cost, or can diminish Dell’s understanding of customer expectations and allows to build every system to order. Dell Products: a.Servers b.Laptops c.Desktop d.Monitors e.Tablet f.Accessories
3. Lenovo: Lenovo owns the greatest track record for innovation in the PC industry and remains committed to innovation in its products and technology. Lenovo will continue to leverage the spirit of innovation and history of technological breakthroughs into new product categories and drive future growth. Innovation is how Lenovo achieves competitive differentiation and drives new market opportunities. Lenovo Products: a.Laptops b.Desktop c.Monitors d.All in One e.Accessories
4. Toshiba A trusted global brand and a laptop pioneer for over a quarter-century, we’re uniquely qualified to empower the enterprise, offering innovative mobility products and services to help you compete, win and grow. Toshiba Products: a.Laptops b.Tablets c.Photocopier Machine d.Accessories
5. Apple: One of best quality product and different with others. Apple Products: a.Laptops b.Tablets c.All in one PC’s d.Mobile Phones e.Accessories
6. Epson: A leading manufacturer in the printer, professional imaging, projector, scanner, systems devices, and factory automation categories. Epson Products: 1.Printer 2.Dot-Matrix Printers 3.Projectors
7. Western Digital – WD: Western Digital is one of the largest computer hard disk drive manufacturers in the world. WD Products: 1.Personal cloud storages 2. Internal Storages 3. External Storages 4. NAS Storage.
8. Cisco: Cisco has shaped the future of the Internet by creating unprecedented value and opportunity for our customers, employees, investors and ecosystem partners and has become the worldwide leader in networking - transforming how people connect, communicate and collaborate. Cisco Products: a.Routers b.Switches c.Wireless d.Cisco IP Phone
9. Avaya: Avaya is a leading global provider of next-generation business collaboration and communications solutions, providing unified communications, real-time video collaboration, contact center, networking and related services to companies of all sizes around the world. Avaya Products: a.Routing Switches b.IP Phone c.Avaya Aura Messaging
10. Fluke: Fluke Networks offers best of breed solutions that span network deployment, network performance management and troubleshooting, as well as security and performance monitoring. Network professionals to help them deploy, manage and troubleshoot business critical networks.
1.Microsoft: Microsoft is the worldwide leader in software, services, and internet technologies for personal and business computing. The company offers a wide range of products and services designed to empower people through great software – any time, any place and on any device. Microsoft Products: a.Windows b.MS Offices c.Shared Point
2. Symantec: Symantec is the world leader in providing solutions to help individuals and enterprises assure the security, availability, and integrity of their information. Symantec helps individuals and enterprises protect and manage their digital assets. Symantec provides a wide range of solutions including enterprise and consumer security, data management, application and infrastructure management, security management, storage and service management, and response and managed security services. Symantec Products: a.Antiviruses b.Backup Exec c. Security Cloud d.SSL Certificates e.Client Management Suite
3. Adobe: Adobe is the global leader in digital marketing and digital media solutions. Their tools and services allow our customers to create groundbreaking digital content, deploy it across media and devices, measure and optimize it over time, and achieve greater business success. We help our customers make, manage, measure, and monetize their content across every channel and screen. Adobe Products:
4. Autodesk: Autodesk, Inc., is a leader in 3D design, engineering and entertainment software. Customers across the manufacturing, architecture, building, construction, and media and entertainment industries—including the last 19 Academy Award winners for Best Visual Effects—use Autodesk software to design, visualize, and simulate their ideas before they're ever built or created. From blockbuster visual effects and buildings that create their own energy to electric cars and the batteries that power them, the work of 3D software customers is everywhere you look. Autodesk Products:
5. Mcafee: McAfee® creates best-of-breed computer security solutions that span large enterprises, governments, small and medium-sized businesses, and consumers, helping prevent intrusion on networks and protecting computer systems from the next generation of blended attacks and threats. These next generation threats attack on multiple levels of the network infrastructure. McAfee Network Protection Solutions keep both large and smaller distributed networks protected from attacks. Best-ofbreed network protection solutions in the portfolio include: McAfee InfiniStream™, performing security forensics on network activity; and McAfee IntruShield®, for delivering network-based intrusion prevention. McAfee Products: a.Antiviruses b.Firewall Enterprise c.Network security platform d.SaaS Encryption. e.Total Protection for internet Gateways.