Presentation is loading. Please wait.

Presentation is loading. Please wait.

WELCOME TO Main Office Khara Colony, Rahon Road, Nawanshahr (PB) WWW. ASTROSANJOG. COM.

Similar presentations


Presentation on theme: "WELCOME TO Main Office Khara Colony, Rahon Road, Nawanshahr (PB) WWW. ASTROSANJOG. COM."— Presentation transcript:

1 WELCOME TO Main Office Khara Colony, Rahon Road, Nawanshahr (PB) WWW. ASTROSANJOG. COM

2 LEGALITY REGISTRATION NO – 2564/ TAN NO – JLDM05188B PAN NO – AAWFA7846C

3 COMPANY PROFILE LAUNCHED ON - 05 JAN 2013 LAUNCHED BY - Mrs. SATINDER KAUR (KARIHA- MLA) MAIN OFFICE - NAWANSHAHR (PB)

4 MANAGEMENT PROFILE CMD Pt. GURNAM - AN ASTROLOGER (76 YRS) JASWAL PARTNER OF ASTROLIFELINE.COM (MLM COMPANY DEALING KUNDLI - SINCE – 05 JAN 2012) MD Mr. BK JASWAL - AN ASTROLOGER (45 YRS) 14 YEARS MLM SERVICE. 34 MLM COMPANIES ATTENDED. 16 YEARS OFFICIAL ARMY SERVICES. (PARTNER OF ASTROLIFELINE.COM).

5 FRANCHISEE SETUP TARGET – 100 (IN INDIA) 1.Mrs. GURINDER KAURNAWANSHAHR (PB) 2.Mr. KULDIP SINGHBHAN MAJARA (PB) 3.Mr. INDERJIT BANGA (PB) 4.Mrs. ASHA RANIBAHADARPUR (PB) 5.Mr. S.S. WADWAL PANDORI GANGA (PB) 6.Mr. MEJOR LAL KAINTHLANGROYA (PB) 7.Mr. KULDIP RAMGARCHA(PB) 8.Mr. T.S SODHIKISHANPURA(PB) 9.Ms. VIPAN KUMARRAHON(PB) 10.Mrs. DEEPA SINGH NEW DELHI(UT) 11.Mrs. DAVINDER KAURGORKHPUR(PB) 12.Mr. SANJAY KUMARUNA (HP) 13.Mr. HARWINDER SINGHMAHERU(PB) 14.Mr. GURCHARAN SINGHJADLA(PB) 15.Mr. JEET LAL THAKURBALACHAUR(PB) 16.Mr. KAMLESH KUMARBALACHAUR(PB) 17.Mr. PRATIMA UPADHAYAYCHANDIGARH(UT) 18.Mr. KULDIP SINGH BALACHAUR(PB) 19.Mr. BISHAN CHANDINDORA(HP) 20.Mr. VINOD KUMAR SONILANGROYA(PB) 21.Mr. PAWAN KUMAR GARHSHANKAR(PB) 22.Mrs.SARBJIT KAUR BHINDERPHILLAUR(PB) Ser | Name of Franchiser| Location | State

6 MATRIMONIAL PART

7 COMPANY PRODUCT BEST LIFE PARTNER BEST MATRIMONIAL SERVICE vfr mRre fj’rs vDIAw irSqy

8 COMPANY VISION 1.BEST MATRIMONIAL SERVICES :- 1- BOY 1000 CHOICE 1- GIRL 2.BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY -FOR ALL.

9 TRADITIONAL LY BOY/GIRL 1.FAMILY REPUTATION. 2.QUALIFICATION. 3.WORKING STATUS. 4.MONTHLY INCOME. WHILE SEARCHING

10 ROLE OF MIDDLE-MAN 1.HIDE ALL WEAKNESS. AND SHOW 2.AS A BEST AT ALL LEVEL. FOR MARRIAGE

11 THE REAL TRUTH DIVORCE/SEPERATE CASES IN INDIA , , , , ,780 INCREASING DAY-BY-DAY Eg

12 THE MAIN REASON 1.MIS-UNDERSTANDING. 2.LIMITED INCOME. 3.DRUG ADDICTION. 4.INFLATION. 5.EXTRA MARITAL RELATIONS. OF DIVORCE

13 BUSINESS PART

14 MR. RATTAN TATA. MR. DHIRUBHAI AMBANI. MR. ABRAHIM LINCOLN. YOU MAY BE HERE. (AS A SUCCESSFUL CELEBRITIES) DETERMINATION A PERFECT MAN MAKES

15 SALARY PRIVATE JOB=Rs. 2,000/- TO Rs.10,000/- (DEPENDS UPON EXPERIENCE) GOVT JOB=Rs. 20,000/- TO Rs. 30,000/- (DEPENDS UPON GOD OR FRAUD) (IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO GROW UP MORE – JOIN ASTROSANJOG)

16 REGISTRATIONFOR MATRIMONIAL & BUSINESS Rs. 3100/- - DISTRIBUTOR (INDIA) Rs /-- FRANCHISEE MASTER (INDIA) $ 150 USD- DISTRIBUTOR (WORLDWIDE)

17 PACKAGE CODE (User ID & Password) Including a) MATRIMONIAL PACKAGE. b)BUSINESS PACKAGE. c)VARSHPHAL PACKAGE – 12 MONTHS. Rs. 3100/-

18 COMPANY PRODUCT MATRIMONIAL PACKAGE 1.PARTNER SEARCH FACILITIES. A)CASTE-WISE SEARCH. B)COUNTRY-WISE SEARCH. C)AGE-WISE SEARCH. D)PROFESSION-WISE. E)MANGLIK/NON MANGLIK SEARCH F)IF ANY OTHER CONDITION IS AVAILABLE. 2.FORTHCOMING SEARCH FACILITIES. A)STATE-WISE SEARCH. B)CITY-WISE SEARCH.

19 COMPANY PRODUCT MATRIMONIAL PACKAGE 3.OTHER FREE FACILITIES. A) BOY/GIRL ADDRESS/ CONTACT NO FACILITIES. B) ID TO ID MASSAGE SEND FACILITIES. C) GUNN MILAN FACILITIES D) PROBLEM FOR MARRIAGE IN KUNDLI E) ON LINE CHAT FACILITIES.

20 MANY PEOPLE LIKE A)MATRIMONIAL. B)EARNING. C)BOTH OF ABOVE. PUBLIC DEMAND

21 HOW U CAN START MEET WITH 5- 7 NEAR & DEARS GET 2 PERSONS FOR START YOUR BUSINESS YOUR BUSINESS

22 MATCHING BONUS = 1 PAIR Rs. 3100/-

23 MATCHING BONUS FORFRANCHISER = 1 PAIR Rs /-

24 MATCHING BONUS = 1 PAIR + 2 PAIR Rs. 3100/-

25 MATCHING BONUS = 1 PAIR Rs. 3100/-

26 MONTHLY INCOME

27 DIRECT INCOME

28 TEAM REWARD INCOME 500 CAR REWARD

29 DATE OF PAYMENT - 01 st & 16 th MODE OF PAYMENT - BY CHEQUE/BANK TFR DEDUCTION - TDS* - 10% ADMIN CHARGES- 5% TOTAL- 15% (*GET 16A NO FORM IN JUNE OF EVERY YEAR).

30 WHY ASTRO SANJOG =? SER NO COMMENTSOTHER MATRI MONIAL COMPANIES ASTRO SANJOG BENEFIT 1.MATRIMONIAL SERVICE75 PROFILES ONLY UN – LIMITED EXTRA BENEFIT 2.REGISTRATION FEERs.3300/-, Rs.4000/-, Rs.7000/- (FOR 3 MONTHS) Rs. 3100/- ONLY (UPTO MARRIAGE) EXTRA BENEFIT 3.EARNING FACILITIESNOYESEXTRA BENEFIT 4.FREE ASTROLOGY SERVICE FOR MARRIAGE NOYESEXTRA BENEFIT DIFFERENCE

31 FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE CALL US :- LOGIN : COM COM COM HELPLINE : , THANK YOU


Download ppt "WELCOME TO Main Office Khara Colony, Rahon Road, Nawanshahr (PB) WWW. ASTROSANJOG. COM."

Similar presentations


Ads by Google