Presentation on theme: "MANDATORY for all P1 students to complete by August 4, 2014 Admission Background Check Kroll Background Check Process On July 21, 2014, you will receive."— Presentation transcript:
MANDATORY for all P1 students to complete by August 4, 2014 Admission Background Check Kroll Background Check Process On July 21, 2014, you will receive an email from ApplicantSubmission@Kroll.com, Subject: FirstLab/SC-COP Student Affairs Background Investigation, with the website address, package ID, log in, and password. ApplicantSubmission@Kroll.com You will have until August 4, 2014 to complete this background check process. Please see the following slides with instructions.
Kroll Background Check Process 1.Click on link in Kroll email and below screen will appear. 2.Enter Package ID found in Kroll email.
3. Enter the Login and Password contained in the Kroll email.
5. Complete all information on the screen. If you enter a piece of information wrong during the process you can go back and edit up until you SUBMIT the application. PLEASE ENTER CAREFULLY. 6. Click “Save” 7. Click “Continue”
8. Complete all residence information. Please have all of your information for the past 7 years including all temporary AND permanent (dorms and school included) addresses. For Dorms either the street name and zip or box # and zip. Note: you need the beginning and the end date for all addresses. 9. Click “Save” 10. Click “Continue”
11. If you click “Continue” without adding additional residences, this screen will appear. Enter additional addresses that go back 7 full years. 12. Click “Save” 13. Click “Continue”
14. This screen requires you to add your Driver License number. Leave spaces for DEA Number and UPIN blank. 15. Click “Save” 16. Click “Continue”
17. Verify populated information is correct. 18. Click “Save” 19. Click “Continue”
20. Verify populated information is correct. 21. Click “Save” 22. Click “Continue”
23. This screen requires that you sign your name electronically to the form or to fax your authorization form to Kroll. If you wish to electronically sign, you need to do this with your mouse. It is suggested STRONGLY from Kroll that you use a desktop PC computer with Explorer 8 as your browser in order to electronically sign. If you do not have one, please use the school computers or the library. Choose either “Yes” or “No”. 24. Click “Save” 25. Click “Continue”
26. This screen will appear if you choose to sign the form electronically.
27. This is how the screen will appear after you have electronically signed. 28. Click “Continue”
29. This page will give you your last opportunity to edit your application. If you believe everything is correct, then you will click on the SUBMIT button which will be at the bottom of this page.
Please note that the deadline to submit your background application is August 4, 2014. Failure to complete this in the necessary time frame, will impact your admission decision! Timeframe for background checks is listed below: Once you receive your Login/Password, be prepared to complete and submit your application by August 4, 2014. Please have all your required residence information ready (7 years - address information, including all street addresses, cities, states, zip codes). Include all temporary and permanent addresses. Once you hit CONTINUE to move to the next screen, the information on the previous page is saved. But, if you will not be completing the entire application in one sitting, you do need to hit SAVE in order to EXIT and not lose the information on that page. Be careful when entering your information on the application; once you SUBMIT the form, you will not be able to make any edits. PLEASE ENTER INFORMATION CAREFULLY.