We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byBrisa Crook
Modified over 2 years ago
APPROVED PROJECTS 2014 T.M. Jose, Chairman TOF - GPF Committee
1. Time of Fast 2014/O HIV PREVENTION AND FINANCE LITERACY LUSAKA YMCA, ZAMBIA
2. Time of Fast 2014/P Charity Shop (income generating project) YMCA. GJAKOVA, KOSOVO
3. Time of Fast 2014/Q APAY Global Citizenship Institute APAY, Kowloon, Hong Kong
4. Time of Fast 2014/H Skill Development and Livelihood Enhancement for Socio-Economically Marginalized Population YMC, VAYATTUPARAMBA.KERALA,INDIA
5. Time of Fast 2014/B Humanizing Lives YMC. Aracoiaba Sierra. BRAZIL
6. Time of Fast 2014/G Women Empowerment through Self-Employment, Home-nursing, Embroidery-Stitching, Dress-making and Palliative Care YMC, CHENGANNUR.KERALA,INDIA
7. Time of Fast 2014/L Rural Rehabilitation Project for Widows and Poor Women YMC, KAKKENCHAL,KANNUR.KERALA,INDIA
8. Time of Fast 2014/D Forming skills through projects pedagogy YMCA. Vila Maria, São Paulo. BRAZIL
Women in Trade and Supply Chains April 6, 2011 IFC Women's Entrepreneurship.
Careers in the Charity Sector: Cancer Research UK Heather Brierley and Neil Clark.
Asia and the Pacific Rural enterprises and poverty reduction.
© 2005, CARE USA. All rights reserved. PARIS PROGRAM APPROCH At CARE Bangladesh.
Obesity the burgeoning problem “From Samoa to the Steppes, from Sunderland to Sao Paulo - every country faces a potential public health disaster if it.
1 ADOLESCENT GIRLS. The best investment that no one’s making. 1 Nike Foundation.
Integrated Rural Community Development Society 25 + years of facilitating transformation…. Tiruvallur District, Tamil Nadu
Jali Watoto’s WORTH Program: Household Economic Strengthening in Tanzania Leads to Improved Care for Most Vulnerable Children Presenter: Linda Madeleka,
Zambia Disability Profile
Ricardo Jordán Economic Affairs Officer Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean Sustainable urban development and city logistics Logistic.
Adriano Novitsky – President Brazil - Technip Global Summit of Women, Sao Paulo, 16th May, 2015 Global Summit of Women 2015 Brazil Private Sector on Gender.
1 INSURANCE SYSTEM IN AUSTRIA. 2 Based on principle of solidarity Public Health Care Compulsory contribution to insurance by everybody Covers cost for.
Corporate Social Responsibility in India Ahimsa Round Table 2015 June 23, 2015 Impact India Foundation.
Harm Reduction Legislation in Brazil Paulo Teixeira International AIDS Conference Bangkok - Thailand 2004.
Financing Adult Education for Development Conference in Bonn; 23 & 24 June 2009 Challenges to Financing Adult Education in Afghanistan Presented by Sarwar.
International Volunteer Day 2013 ADD NAME. International Volunteer Day is... Opportunity for volunteers and organisations to raise awareness of the contribution.
The Brazil-Canada Project on Human Resources Development in São Paulo Presentation By: Juarez Bottaro, Secretariat for Employment and Labour Relations,
EXTREME POOR PROGRAM CARE Bangladesh. Bangladesh context Total population 160,000 (thousands) 40% live below poverty line 25% live in extreme poverty.
HUMAN GEOGRAPHY. LEARNING OUTCOMES Understanding Cities in the Global Periphery and Semi-periphery.
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.