We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byBrisa Crook
Modified over 2 years ago
APPROVED PROJECTS 2014 T.M. Jose, Chairman TOF - GPF Committee
1. Time of Fast 2014/O HIV PREVENTION AND FINANCE LITERACY LUSAKA YMCA, ZAMBIA
2. Time of Fast 2014/P Charity Shop (income generating project) YMCA. GJAKOVA, KOSOVO
3. Time of Fast 2014/Q APAY Global Citizenship Institute APAY, Kowloon, Hong Kong
4. Time of Fast 2014/H Skill Development and Livelihood Enhancement for Socio-Economically Marginalized Population YMC, VAYATTUPARAMBA.KERALA,INDIA
5. Time of Fast 2014/B Humanizing Lives YMC. Aracoiaba Sierra. BRAZIL
6. Time of Fast 2014/G Women Empowerment through Self-Employment, Home-nursing, Embroidery-Stitching, Dress-making and Palliative Care YMC, CHENGANNUR.KERALA,INDIA
7. Time of Fast 2014/L Rural Rehabilitation Project for Widows and Poor Women YMC, KAKKENCHAL,KANNUR.KERALA,INDIA
8. Time of Fast 2014/D Forming skills through projects pedagogy YMCA. Vila Maria, São Paulo. BRAZIL
Adriano Novitsky – President Brazil - Technip Global Summit of Women, Sao Paulo, 16th May, 2015 Global Summit of Women 2015 Brazil Private Sector on Gender.
Work with Aplus, Mould your future Product/Tooling Development Project Management Customer Service Total solutions to Projects Project management; Prototyping;
Knowledge Share Fair Cameroon IFAD-CBARDP NIGERIA By Bukar Tijani National Programme Coordinator KNOWLEDGE SHARING ON SUCCESSES AND LESSONS LEARNED.
1. Economic Classes Income (R$)Population 2009 (mi) Population ∆ (mi) Class A6, Class B4,854 – 6, Class C1,126 – 4,
WELCOME TO BRAC ENTERPRISE PROJECT. Rural Economic and Enterprise Development Programme.
Zambia Disability Profile
November 2,2007United Nations Eradicating Poverty through Enterprise Shula Ferdman –Microenterprise Development The Golda Meir Mount Carmel International.
Maria Helena. Where I am from I’m from Brazil, São Paulo is my hometown, where I live.
Presentation by: Amina Ibrahim Sheikh Abdulla ADDRESSING GENDER IN FOOD SECURITY AND NUTRITION The Zambia Experience.
1 INSURANCE SYSTEM IN AUSTRIA. 2 Based on principle of solidarity Public Health Care Compulsory contribution to insurance by everybody Covers cost for.
Un-succesed Development Plan without women Increase discrimination to women Increase Maternal Mortality Rate (MMR) Increase violence against women.
THE STATE OF THE WORLD. State of the World 2013: The world today… -Population: over 7 billion -2.2 billion children -195 countries + territories & colonies.
Concept note for Pakistan Poverty Alleviation Fund (PPAF) Tanvir Hussain (GM ERD, PPAF) Hassan Akbar (ME ERD, PPAF) Aleena Naseem (ME ERD, PPAF) Imtiaz.
GLOBAL TRENDS. Population growth, and the changing demographics of our societies has become a big issue for the globe. Some countries are experiencing.
HUMAN GEOGRAPHY. LEARNING OUTCOMES Understanding Cities in the Global Periphery and Semi-periphery.
1 The Independent Office of Evaluation, Internation a l Fund for Agricultural Development Lusaka 18 November 2011 Project Performance Assessment of Forest.
Women’s economic empowerment – it’s about money and more…
Funded by: European Commission (80%) with co-funding from GIZ FAO BBC Media Action Implemented by: BBC Media Action Eastern Community Radio Njala University.
HIV and AIDS Data Hub for Asia-Pacific 1 HIV and AIDS Data Hub for Asia-Pacific Review in slides Hong Kong, SAR.
International Volunteer Day 2013 ADD NAME. International Volunteer Day is... Opportunity for volunteers and organisations to raise awareness of the contribution.
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.