We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byElle Ingraham
Modified about 1 year ago
1. As we approached the waterfall. We slipped on the smoothe rocks. 2. What a amazing waterfall this is?
1. As we approached the waterfall, we slipped on the smooth rocks. 2. What an amazing waterfall this is!
3. Winter’s in the park can be crool. 4. I want to go winter camping but Dad says its too cold.
3. Winters in the park can be cruel. 4. I want to go winter camping, but Dad says it’s too cold.
5. You will see lots of wildlife. If your patient. 6. It’s unusual to see a Bobcat, but you might be lucky?
5. You will see lots of wildlife if you’re patient. 6. It’s unusual to see a bobcat, but you might be lucky.
7. If the weather’s nice we’ll spent the afternoon hiking. 8. Some of the thunderstorms here is very severe
7. If the weather’s nice, we’ll spend the afternoon hiking. 8. Some of the thunderstorms here are very severe.
9. Did you took any good photographs! 10. Take a picture of Jim and I?
9. Did you take any good photographs? 10. Take a picture of Jim and me.
Lap 1. the to and he a I you it of in Lap 2.
By Robert Lopshire I will go into the zoo. I want to see it. Yes, I do.
Sight Word Phrases Group 1. the little boy a good boy.
Basic Sight Words Easier Words. a after all am.
Come. and down a away big blue can help.
The. of and a to in is you that it he for.
Here are three sets of 10. How many sets of 5 are there? Five times.
First Grade Sight Words a in I and is it for.
First 100 High Frequency Words a her see am about.
Practice saying your sight words. Read and spell each word. Click on the down arrow to go to the next word.
SEN Knowing and Growing How to Make Good Choices.
Refugee camps By Mallory. Refugee camps 1 what are some difficulties that you might have in a camp? all the different people that are there Living in.
High-Frequency Phrases First 100 Words. The people.
Of. and a to the in is you that it at be.
Developed By: Kari Ferguson, Edison Elementary Dolch Phrases Lists 1-4 You will have 3 seconds to read each phrase. On your marks… Get set… Go!!! Click.
Lets build fluency! The people By the water You and I.
Can you see?. I like him. When will we go? All or some.
Oral Reading Fluency First 100 Most Used Phrases.
Suffering & Belief Part two. The beauty of the creation… Is it the work of the creator or not?
Pick an animal that best matches you….. Do you have an animal in mind?
Module 8 Photos. Revision Ex: who or which. 1.He is the boy _______won the first prize. 2.I knew a new friend ________ home is next to mine. 3.Do.
Kindergarten Listening Center By: Judy Honaker--ITRT Washington County Schools.
High Frequency Words List A Group 1. the of and.
Good Morning! Today is ____________________. Suppose you were a ___________. You might feel small and _______. You might want to be big and ___. Did you.
Here you can click on several pages with different articles. The high lighted one, in this case ”Home”, is where you are right now!
Then we have. to be there that was in I have a.
Dolch Words the of and to a in that is was.
Story Settings How to improve your writing!. You can start your story by thinking about the setting. Where does your story take place? What time of day.
© 2016 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.