We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byCole Leap
Modified about 1 year ago
1. Doughnuts 2. Cigars 3. The mean cat 4. A chemistry set
1. At the book store 2. At the candy factory 3. At the shoe factory 4. At the library
1. She dropped it on the floor 2. She put money in it 3. She took money out of it 4. She counted the money in it
1. Learning about Jesus 2. Coloring pictures 3. Singing songs 4. That the Herdmans weren’t there
1. By age 2. By class 3. Boy, girl, boy, girl 4. By height
1. She passed out 2. She started crying 3. No one could hear her 4. She fell off the stage
1. Ollie 2. Leroy 3. Gladys 4. Imogene
1. The manager gives them free tickets 2. One or two start a fight so the others can sneak in 3. They pay for a ticket 4. They walk in the back door
1. The Herdmans were playing with matches 2. The Herdmans were playing with a chemistry set 3. The fire department burned it down because it was a hazard 4. The Herdmans were smoking cigars
1. Charlie told them it was fun 2. Charlie told them they would get snacks and desserts 3. Charlie told them the people would love them 4. Charlie told them they would get to sing
1. Because they have an attack dog 2. Because they have a mean cat 3. Because they smoke cigars 4. Because they are the worst kids in the world
1. Not to play with matches 2. That there are free doughnuts at a fire 3. That they could burn down anything that was a hazard 4. Not to play with chemistry sets
Picture Sentences Look at the picture. Choose the correct sentence.
That old man. very good girl old and new good for you.
Sight Word Phrases Group 1. the little boy a good boy.
Section A Period One Unit3 Words and Expressions.
Watch the powerpoints. What is the bird doing? The bird is flying.
Fire Safety By: Anne Mumford Lesson Plan.
The Rocker By Alyssa Greiner Once upon a time, there was a poor girl named Lily. She dreamed that she would be a rock star.
Kindergarten Sight Words. little Do you see the little white dog?
Parts of Speech Review Nouns, Verbs, Adjectives and Verb Tenses.
Cloze 13 Betty Gardens. Betty loves her _ _ _ _ _ _ gardens. Betty loves her f _ _ _ _ _ gardens. Betty loves her flower gardens. She _ _ _ _ _ songs.
Emma’s Birthday Party By: Olivia and Emma. . Everyone came to the door with their arms full of presents. “Happy Birthday Emma,” they shouted.
High Frequency Words August 31 - September 4 around be five help next or pull take until walked September 7-11 bring children comes do family like make.
How to write fable. A step by step guide.
By: Abdulla Yousef And Omar Abdulla By: Abdulla Yousef And Omar Abdulla.
Review Kindergarten High-Frequency Words Kindergarten Sight Words.
HOW BIG IS A FOOT? Written and illustrated by Rolf Muller.
Sentence Stretching 1 Write On Activity Choose a sentence to stretch on your notebook paper. A kid yelled. The boy slept. The boy walked. The cat ate.
PUTTING FIRST THINGS FIRST The Whistle Today’s Questions 1. What book of the Bible is today’s lesson from? 2. What did Ben learn? 3. How can I use this.
Garrison runs across the field. Present Past Future ?
No, David! OR Yes, David! A book care game Use THUMBS UP or THUMBS DOWN to show whether David is taking care of his books correctly.
Sing, sing, sing And make music with the heavens We will sing, sing, sing Grateful that You hear us When we shout your praise Lift high the name of Jesus.
Appendix A Insert General Picture of Citizenship.
The people Look for some people. Write it down. By the water So there you are. Who will make it? You and I A long time What will they do?
What Would Lizzy Do? HOW WOULD YOU ANSWER???. What are Lizzy’s Values? Lizzy is 16 years old The favorite qualities she sees in her friends are honesty.
1 ask for information politely; 2 provide information politely and follow instructions. At the end of the class, students will be able to: Teaching.
I walk in the door for summer camp. First I go to Opening Ceremonies. We sing songs, read books and do yoga.
She smiles at boys. 1. I am hungry. 2 He washed his clothes. 3.
Weekly Reminders – Read The Bluest Eye through p. 93 and start the text evidence chart (you should have 5-6 quotes) by tomorrow. Objectives: Add commas.
Jackie Robinson by: Melissa Baskara. Jordan looking at Jackie Robinsons picture while crying Emily and Emma (the twins) had a brother Jordan. Jordan loves.
OTM Sight Words Created by Verna C. Rentsch and Joyce Cooling Nelson School.
Do Now: Read the article “Ages and Stages of Play.”
Birthdays... Kindergarten Style! * The class sings a birthday song. * The Birthday boy/girl brings a snack to share with the class. * The Birthday.
Going to the Store. It’s time to go to the store! I need to put on my shoes and coat.
District 200 High frequency words with say the.
Chapter 1 Fox’s Bike Fox liked to show off for the girls. “Oh my!” said the girls.
I Am the Door of the Sheep. Note: Any videos in this presentation will only play online. After you download the slideshow, you will need to also download.
By: David D. Chapters 1-3 When Tess first sees the writing on the church wall with the four fours she wonders what it means. Richard is mad at her.
Let’s Read Our Bedrock One Words! a I saw a girl and a boy.
What is a Comma? A comma is a punctuation mark that indicates a pause is needed in a sentence. Commas help to clarify meaning for the reader.
He GOT OFF on a technicality and left the court a free man. Escape Punishment.
Sight Words List 1 Mr. Matthews Grade One can.
She will walk to the park in a quick and lively way.
Evidence Schema (Knowledge) Inference Let’s try it out!
DLR Notes- Active and Passive Voice- Monday, January 12, 2015 What Is Active Voice? In an active sentence, the subject is doing the action. A straightforward.
By :Suzanne Patterson. There once was a girl named Kelly, who loved going to school to learn new things. One day she was looking around in her Third grade.
By: Julie. The European stage In the late 1700’s the best of the stage is that when that Mozart was one of the most talented person to be on stage. At.
To Summer By Jessa. One day Summer was watching T.V. and she asked her mom if she could have a pet. Her mom said that pets are a lot of responsibility,
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.