Presentation on theme: "1. Why did natives of South America use coca leaves? A. Religion B. For food C. Use as hats D. None of the Above."— Presentation transcript:
1. Why did natives of South America use coca leaves? A. Religion B. For food C. Use as hats D. None of the Above
2. Where was cocaine extracted from? A. Coca Plant B. South America C. Poppy Plant D. Asia
3. When was cocaine considered a narcotic? A.1942 B C D. 1920
4. What do they call cocaine? A. Chasing the dragon B. Snappers C. Poppers D. Blow E. All of them
5. What is a symptom of cocaine use? A. Excitability B. Tired C. Mowing down on food D. Damage and bloody nose E. A and D,
6. What does opiate contain? A. Opium, Heroin, Morphine, Codeine B. Heroin, Marijuana, Vikadine C. Opium,Marijuana,Vikadine,Heroin, Codeine
7. How is it normally taken? A. Snorted B. Injected C. Smoked D. B and C
8. What do narcotics do to you mind? A. You feel sick B. Make you happy C. Depresses breathing and other brain centers, relieves pain and anxiety. D. Makes you forget about everything E. Makes you numb and relieves the anxiety.
9. How do some narcotics hurt your body? A. Seizures, Toxic psychosis, Tremors, Heart problems B. Aids, Reduces sex drives, Mood swings C. Highers the sperm count D. Bad eyesight, Problems in the bathroom, Brain damage. E. A and B
10.What are some forms of natural or semi synthetic opiate? A. Looks Like a Flower. B. Looks like Marijuana. C. Poppy Juice,powder,solution. D. Pills, capsules, resin. E. None of the Above.
11. It is_______times more powerful then Southwest Asia or Mexican brown. A. 7 to 10 B.10 to 15 C. 3 to 4 D. 5 to 10 E. None of the Above.
12. Withdrawal symptoms come between_______hours after the last dose. A.1 to 4 B. 8 to 11 C. 4 to 6 D.9 to 13 E. 7 to 10
13. What are some medical problems? A. tetanus, Pneumonia, Anemia, Liver disease. B. Stroke, Hear attack, Black tar in lungs C. Infection of heart valves, congested lungs, Serum Hepatitis D. A and C E. A and B
14. It may take withdrawals_____ days. A. 1 to 4 days B. 11 to 14 days C. 5 to 8 days D. 10 to 13 days E.7 to 10 days
15.What are some naturally occurring narcotics? A. Opium, Marijuana, Crack B. Crack, Heroin, Morphine C. Heroin, Codeine, Morphine, Opium. D. Marijuana, Cocaine, Ecstasy. E. None of the Above
16. What are some Synthetic narcotics? A. Meperidine, Percodan, Darvon, Lomotil. B.B. Codeine, Heroin, Darvon C. Codeine, Meperidine, Heroin. D. Percodan, Heroin, Darvon E. None of the Above
17.Narcotics produce_______. A. Aids B. Hepatitis C. Euphoria D. Low sex drives E. Addicts
18. What are some negative effects of narcotic use? A. C and D B.B and D C. Constricted Pupils, Nausea, Vomiting. D. Drowsiness, Itching, Watery eyes E.E. None of the above.
19.What are some symptoms of overdose? A. Coma, Convulsions, Death B. Aids, Coma, Clammy Skin C. Death D. Coma, Convulsions, Clammy Skin, Slow or shallow breathing, Possible death. E. None of the Above
20.Effects of other Depressants are? A. Cant stop moving, Dancing, Loud B. Similar to effects of Alcohol, Calmness, relaxed muscles C. Hallucinations, Hyper, Headache D. Relaxed, Sweating, Dilated Pupils E. None