2Jo 1:9 Everyone transgressing and not abiding in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ, he has both the Father and the Son.
2Jo 1:10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house, nor speak a greeting to him.
1. The Deity of Christ 2. The Virgin Birth/Incarnation 3. The Sinless Life Of Christ 4. The Death, Burial, and Resurrection of Christ 5. The Second Coming Of Christ THE DOCTRINE OF CHRIST
1. The Deity of Christ Joh 8:24 Therefore I said to you that you shall die in your sins, for if you do not believe that I AM, you shall die in your sins.
Joh 5:23 so that all should honor the Son, even as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him. Joh 3:36 He who believes on the Son has everlasting life, and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides upon him.
To Deny The Deity Of Jesus Is To Be Antichrist 1Jo 2:22 Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He who denies the Father and the Son is antichrist.
2. Virgin Birth/Incarnation Mat 1:23 "Behold, the virgin shall conceive in her womb, and will bear a son. And they will call His name Emmanuel," which being interpreted is, God with us.
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. Joh 1:14 And the Word became flesh, and tabernacled among us. And we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and of truth.
To Deny The Incarnation Is To Be Antichrist 1Jo 4:3 and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the antichrist you heard is coming, and even now is already in the world. 1Jo 2:18 Little children, it is the last time. And just as you have heard that antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have risen up, from which we know that it is the last hour.
2Jo 1:7 For many deceivers have entered into the world, who do not confess Jesus Christ coming in the flesh. This is the deceiver and the anti-christ.
To Deny The Virgin Birth and Incarnation is to say: 1. Jesus is mere man 2. Jesus was a sinner 3. Jesus did not bear our sin on the cross
3. The Sinless Life Of Christ Heb 4:15 For we do not have a high priest who cannot be touched with the feelings of our infirmities, but was in all points tempted just as we are, yet without sin.
Heb 4:16 Therefore let us come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.
4. The Death, Burial, and Resurrection of Christ Rom 10:9 Because if you confess the Lord Jesus, and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved.
To deny the resurrection is to say: 1Co 15:14 And if Christ has not been raised, then our proclamation is worthless, and your faith is also worthless. 1. Our faith is worthless 1Co 15:15 And we are also found to be false witnesses of God, because we testified of God that He raised Christ; whom He did not raise if the dead are not raised. 2. We are false witnesses
3. Christ is not raised 1Co 15:16 For if the dead are not raised, then Christ is not raised. To deny the resurrection is to say: 1Co 15:17 And if Christ is not raised, your faith is foolish; you are yet in your sins. 4. All Living Believers are lost
1Co 15:18 Then also those that fell asleep in Christ were lost. To deny the resurrection is to say: 5. All Christian dead have perished 1Co 15:19 If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable. 6. We are a miserable lot
1Co 15:20 But now Christ has risen from the dead, The Truth of the matter
5. The Second Coming Of Christ Mat 24:30 And then the sign of the Son of Man shall appear in the heavens. And then all the tribes of the earth shall mourn, and they shall see the Son of Man coming in the clouds of the heaven with power and great glory.
Rev 22:7 Behold, I come quickly. Blessed is he who keeps the Words of the prophecy of this Book. Mat 25:31 But when the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then He shall sit on the throne of His glory. 32 And all nations shall be gathered before Him. And He shall separate them from one another, as a shepherd divides the sheep from the goats.
2Pe 3:3 First, knowing this, that there will come in the last days scoffers walking according to their own lusts 2Pe 3:4 and saying, Where is the promise of His coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation. To deny the second coming is to be a scoffer
A Final Word 2Ti 4:1 Therefore I solemnly witness before God and the Lord Jesus Christ, who is going to judge the living and the dead according to His appearance and His kingdom, 2Ti 4:2 preach the Word, be instant in season and out of season, reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long-suffering and doctrine.
2Ti 4:3 For a time will be when they will not endure sound doctrine, but they will heap up teachers to themselves according to their own lusts, tickling the ear. 2Ti 4:4 And they will turn away their ears from the truth and will be turned to myths.
Your consent to our cookies if you continue to use this website.