Presentation on theme: " 1) Heineken Lager Beer This image of product photography was chosen in my top 5 because I love the way the ice at the bottom emphasises that the beer."— Presentation transcript:
1) Heineken Lager Beer This image of product photography was chosen in my top 5 because I love the way the ice at the bottom emphasises that the beer is always ice cold and ready to be enjoyed with family or friends.
2) Axe Twist This example of product photography is portrayed because in my eyes effectively because the rippled and splashing water displays that axe is clean and fresh.
3) Handcrafted Jewellery This is a strongly portrayed image because the pitch black background emphasises the silver shiny jewellery.
4) Blue Shoe This is an effective image of Product/ Commercial Photography example because the reflection shows that the shoe is beautiful from all angles, as well as the icing on the floor adds texture to the shoe and makes it seem like the shoe will show you have great taste.
5) Dice Lock This is a great example of product photography because of its simplicity.
An art director Is not the head of an art department. Usually the art director has an overall concept on the main idea of the main idea of the advertisement An art director usually works along side a copywriter The art director will help construct the photo shoot since he has clear understanding of the “big idea”
The photographer is the one who takes the photographs from the camera The photographer is clearly important to a photo shoot because that person will be taking the photographs
The light director must direct the amount of light needed for each photograph and the angling and positioning of each photograph. For our photo shoot it is necessary to have a light director because the amount of raw lighting in the lab isn't enough for a quality photo shoot
A photo editor is the one who edits the photograph in Photoshop or other software programs on a computer A photo editor will be important in our photo shoot because we will need someone to edit the lighting/brightness, dpi or cropping for example
Photographs from product photography are made to illustrate and sell the product Product photographers are paid for their work rather then doing it for the art The types of products that are generally photographed are beer/refreshments, beauty supplies, jewellery, cars, etc.
1) In order to ensure your images are shape, you need to know how to focus you camera. 2) Digital cameras with auto focus are often difficult to focus precisely. 3) When shooting small objects it is difficult to focus on them. 4) Make sure you have proper amounts of lighting, the normal digital camera would n0t be sufficient. 5) Always use editing software found on a computer for the best results since its rare you get precisely the perfect photograph.
These Nike soccer shoes are an excellent choice for any elite soccer player. At a reasonable price around $280, it would fit any striker or midfielder looking to gain an edge over the opposition.
The Nike Vapour VI Mercurial is a quality soccer shoe. Its light weight design is exactly what elite soccer players need to get to the next level. With great looks and great performance, the Vapour VI Mercurial is an excellent product. The Vapour VI Mercurial is manufactured by Nike, the world’s leading supplier of athletic footwear. Nike’s athletic equipment's revenue is around US$ 18.6 a year. Nike was founded in 1964 originally as “Blue Ribbon Sports” but in 1978 it was changed to Nike. Its highly recognized trademarks are “Just do it” and the Swoosh logo. Also between 1995-2008 Nike bought out Bauer changing its hockey equipment to the name Nike Bauer.
Nike’s President and CEO is Mark Parker. And its chairman and founder is Philip H. Knight. Nike serves and sells Worldwide which increases its money value. Nike sponsors many high profile athletes such as Cristiano Ronaldo, Tiger Woods and Roger Federer. As well as sports teams around the world such as the Brazilian national soccer team. Nike pays those high level athletes to use their products to promote and advertise their products on a global scale. Nike’s headquarters are in Oregon and Washington County. In 1982 Nike launched its first National television advertisements.
The idea of my photo shoot will be to attract the viewers to my image of the shoes. The vibrant colours stand out and have a creative yet fashionable look The shoes will be placed in several different looks in the lighting tent so the white background will emphasize the bright colours of the shoes I will be using the tripod to take the photographs After the raw photographs have been taken I will be editing them in Photoshop
Your consent to our cookies if you continue to use this website.