Presentation on theme: "Citing Sources Part 2 Citing information from Kathleen Parker’s article “Risk of Candor High in Uncivil Society.”"— Presentation transcript:
Citing Sources Part 2 Citing information from Kathleen Parker’s article “Risk of Candor High in Uncivil Society.”
1. According to Parker, “Beware the chatterbox in the shower stall next door.” 2. “Your kids may remind you of that someday,” writes Parker.
3. When posting information online, Parker strongly believes that “the stakes are high and the rules are low.” 4. A college student and (aspiring porn star) Alecia Oleyourryk boasted, “It’s not going to keep me from having a job” (Parker).
5. Referring to a Boston College student who kept bragging about herself, Parker admits that “it is true that a body is just a body, and everybody has one.” 6. “College students... post their bios... on Facebook.com,” writes Parker.
7. Parker reports that “another woman... is a Yale law student... who graduated summa cum laude.” 8. “The debate has become... complicated by... video... and Networking Websites” (Parker).
9. Boston College student “Alecia Oleyourryk [is a] cofounder of Boink magazine” (Parker). 10. As Parker emphasizes, what people thought they knew when they were younger isn’t always true when they get older.
Your consent to our cookies if you continue to use this website.