Presentation on theme: "Parker SDMT November 21, 2013 Parent Survey results."— Presentation transcript:
Parker SDMT November 21, 2013 Parent Survey results
Notes: Approximately 150 students are represented by the survey results. Not all questions were answered on every survey. Questions 12 & 21 are averages of the total responses. The actual data that supports the graphs is on the handouts. Shaded lines on the data indicate highest # of responses for the questions.
1. Based upon the schoolwork coming home, how challenging are the lessons in your child’s classroom?
2. How well do you feel Parker School has prepared your child for his/her current academic year?
3. To what extent do you know how your child is doing in school?
4. Parker School is providing frequent communication between school and home using different methods. Check any that apply to you. Other: Charts or logs kept at home
5. How often does your child’s teacher provide home activities?
6. Do you feel your child’s home activities support classroom learning?
7. How much writing is involved in your child’s homework?
8. My child’s writing assignments involve work with the following:
9. How comfortable do you feel sharing ideas and/or concerns with Parker staff?
10. Do you feel Parker staff responds to your ideas and/or concerns in a timely manner?