Presentation on theme: "@ Hamble Community Sports College Digital Leaders Kristianstill.co.uk."— Presentation transcript:
@ Hamble Community Sports College Digital Leaders Kristianstill.co.uk
Pecha Kucha What is Pecha Kucha? The 20:20 rule of presenting Why Pecha Kucha? After 10 minutes attention steadily falls away 2020
Digital Leaders Digital Leaders inspiration comes from the GenYES Sylvia Martinez, President Vision to Action: Adding Student Leadership to Your Technology Plan
Digital Leaders Students make up about 92% of people in attendance in any school. Most technology plans focus on the role of the other 8% (teachers, administrators, adult technical support staff). This is especially unbalanced given the fact that today’s students are increasingly savvy about the role technology plays in modern life. “ “
in t he s a n d
Grace The opportunity to Publis h
Nick Trusted I feel Trusted
Nick I feel I am growing as a young person “ “
Tim The ability for me to make a Difference
Tim My role gives meResponsibility
Elliot A sense ofFamily
Elliot Sheer and utter Awesome -ness
Vicky Opportunities Like this one.
Vicky MY SAY To have MY SAY in what happens within IT through our school.
id ea Use Your Students TO LEAD YOUR SCHOOLS TECHNOLOGY PLAN
Linus: "Maybe we should think only about today." Charlie Brown: "No, that's giving up. I'm still hoping yesterday will get better."