Presentation on theme: "Grace Church Elkridge Demographics Summary of ExecutiveInsite Report February 2013."— Presentation transcript:
Grace Church Elkridge Demographics Summary of ExecutiveInsite Report February 2013
12 Key “Insites” 1)Population Trends 2)Racial/Ethnic Trends 3)Age Trends 4)“School Age” Trends 5)Household Income 6)Households & Children 7)Marital Status Trends 8)Adult Education 9)Employment 10)Household types 11)Charitable Giving 12)Religious Practices
1) Population Trends The Population of Elkridge will grow by almost 4000 in the next decade.
2) Race & Ethnicity The Racial and Ethnic Makeup of Elkridge will change very little over the next five years.
3) Age Trends The Average Age of Elkridgians will increase slightly over the next 10 years, but still be below Maryland’s Average. The fastest growing age segment is people over 55.
4) School Age Trends Over the next five years the number of early elementary students will increase by 4%; the number of middle grade students will stay the same; the number of High School students will decrease by 4%.
5) Household Income Overall Income will rise steadily during the next five years. Per Capita income will fall over the next five years.
5) Household Income There will be modest declines in the numbers of households at all income levels except the very top -- $200,000 or more.
6) Households & Children Elkridgians have a more “traditional Family structure” than other Marylanders.
7) Marital Status All by less than 1%: the percentage of Married people is rising; the percentage of Never Married and Divorced people is dropping; the percentage of Separated and Widowed people is unchanged.
8) Adult Education Elkridgians are better educated than most Marylanders …
8) Adult Education … and it will improve over the next five years.
9) Employment Professions above the State Average: Managerial Executive Personal Care Professional Specialty