If you visit Tula in the middle of September you can take part in the celebration of the Day of Town, which lasts three days.
A lot of activities and entertainments are offered to the guests and tourists on these days: - parade of brass bands
- on the stage in the open air you can enjoy the fashion show (unreal costumes from young designers)
- you will be surprised with the show of bodyart
- many folk dancing and singing troupes participate in concerts on all stages of the town
- on the main square you will see collection of old cars
- young citizens can take part in the competition of drawings on the asphalt
- craftsmen and farmers from the towns and villages of Tula Region come to Lenin Square. On the open trade rows there will be a big choice of traditional Tula craft and art items, works of applied and decorative art. You can taste Tula honey cakes. You can buy samovars of different sizes and shapes.