3Why an Excel version? To further improve the ISIS system To address the request of a number of users who use different operating systems such as Mac OS and Windows 64-bitCurrently, ISIS only works on Windows 32-bit computers.
4Advantages of ISIS Excel No software to install -- all you need is Microsoft Excel.Easier to useEasier to maintainEasier to trainWorks with any operating system
51. Download and unzip the attached zip file 1. Download and unzip the attached zip file. The actual size of the Excel file is 18MB, but after zipping, it is a manageable 2MB.
62. By default, macros in Excel have been disabled 2. By default, macros in Excel have been disabled. To enable them, click “Options…”, and click “Enable this content.” and “OK”.
73. Enter the Name of your hospital, Location and Data Period (year) you are submitting. For now, the Code can be left blank.
84. If you are asked for a password, Unprotect the Sheet by clicking the Review tab, and click “Unprotect Sheet”. The password is “synapse”.
127. To enter data for cells with multiple options, simple click on the Down arrow at the right of the cell and choose the option.
138. To enter multiple conditions for the same patient, simply go to the next row and choose another option. In this example, the patient Maria Clara has both “HELLP Syndrome” and “Urinary tract infection”.
149. When encoding additional patients, please make sure that you start on the row AFTER all the data for the previous patient.
1510. If you are entering data for multiple infants, enter the number of infants ONCE and enter data in as many rows as necessary. In this example, Maria Clara has 2 infants, a male and a female.
1711. Once you are ready to submit the Excel file after entering all your patient information, please delete all the cells under the column FIRSTNAME in all the worksheets. This is for the purpose of protecting the privacy and confidentiality of the patient's information. The FIRSTNAME and LASTNAME are not used to calculate any of the reports.
1812. Save the file as “. XLS” (not in any other format, such as “ 12. Save the file as “.XLS” (not in any other format, such as “.XLSX)”. Once you are done encoding all the patients, zip the Excel sheet and to Do not use services such as Yousendit, because the links to the files have an expiry period. the actual Excel or zipped file.
2013. The Reports are automatically calculated as you enter the data in the other sheets. Just go to the Report sheets and click “Update Report”. Just like any Excel file, you may also print these sheets.
2214. Excel has a limit of 65,536 rows 14. Excel has a limit of 65,536 rows. If you think your patient census will exceed the row limit, you can opt to split up your patients and submit multiple Excel files. For example, you can submit one Excel file for the Maternal Form that will contain all your obstetric data, and another file for the other forms that will contain your gynecologic, maternal mortality and GTD data.
2315. Always keep a copy of your original Excel files for future reference.