Presentation on theme: "Unit 1 We’ve got lots of apples. Hello! Everyone. I’m a food boy. Let’s see more food."— Presentation transcript:
Unit 1 We’ve got lots of apples.
Hello! Everyone. I’m a food boy. Let’s see more food.
an apple an orange a melon fruits
carrot tomato potato an onion vegetables beans
chicken pork beef meat
pork beef chicken fish mutton duck
juice milk water drinks
cola coffee tea sprite milk juice water
an apple some apples an orange some oranges a melon some melons They are fruits.
a tomato some tomatoes a potato some potatoes an onion some onions a carrot some carrots They are vegetables.
fruit(s) vegetable(s) meat drink(s) apple (s) orange (s) melon (s) onion tomato carrot (s) potato chicken pork beef milk water juice
Read the words and expressions loudly.
food drink candy fruit meat vegetable apple bean n. 食物, 食品 n. 饮料 v. 喝 n. 糖果 n. 水果 n. 肉 n. 蔬菜 n. 苹果 n. 豆 Words and expressions
beef carrot chicken chocolate coffee cola juice milk n. 牛肉 n. 胡萝卜 n. 鸡肉 n. 巧克力 n. 咖啡 n. 可乐 n. 果汁 n. 牛奶 Words and expressions
potato tea tomato water go shopping some much kind n. 马铃薯, 土豆 n. 茶 n. 西红柿, 番茄 n. 水 去买东西, 去购物 adj. 若干 pron. 一些, 某些 adj. 许多的 ; 大量的 n. 种类 Words and expressions
What’s your favourite fruit? What’s your favourite vegetable? What’s your favourite drink? What’s your favourite meat? His/Her favourite fruit is_____. His/Her favourite vegetable is______. His/her favourite meat is______. His/Her favourite drink is_____.
Have we got any…? Yes, we have. We have got some… No, we haven’t. We haven’t got any…
Work in pairs. Look at the pictures and write down their names. apple beans beef carrot chicken chocolate coffee cola juice milk orange potato tea tomato water apple orange beans tomato carrot coffee water cola milk beef chicken juice tea potato 1
Label the food in the pictures with the words from the box. candy fruit meat vegetables fruit candy meat vegetables 2
frFruifrFrui water juice milk tea coffee cola meatvegetables fruit beef chicken tomato potato carrot beans apple orange food drink candy chocolate
Listen and check (√) the food and drink Betty and her mother have got. apples beans beef carrots chicken coffee cola juice milk oranges potatoes tea tomatoes water 4 √ √ √ √ √ √
Tony and his dad are shopping now. What have they got?
YesNo meat chocolate apples oranges coffee cola Listen and tick They’ve got some….but they haven’t got any…. √ √ √ √ √ √
Listen, read and answer the questions. Activity 5 1.Is too much chocolate good for our health? 2. Have they got lots of apples? 3. Has Tony’s mum got any coffee? No, it isn’t. Yes, they have. No, she hasn’t.
Fill in the blanks. A= Tony’s dad B=Tony A: Tony, let’s __ _______ for food and drink. Now, we haven’t __ ____ meat. Let’s get some chicken. B: OK. Have we ___ any ________? A: Yes, we have. ___ _____ chocolate isn’t ____ __ you. Let’s get some ______. B: What ____ __ fruit? Apples? got any got chocolate Too much good for go shopping fruit kind of
A: No, we’ve got ___ __ apples. We ______ ___ any oranges, so let’s get some. B: OK. ___ ______ some orange juice? A: Yes, good idea! And coffee. Let’s get some for your ____. She hasn’t ___ __ ____. B: All right, some coffee for Mum, and some ___ for me. I haven’t got any cola. A: No cola! Cola _ ___ ___ you! How about some tea? B: Oh, too bad! lots of haven’t got How about mum got any coffee cola is bad for
Complete the table. Things Tony’s family has got at home Things Tony’s family hasn’t got at home Food chocolate, apples meat,chicken, oranges Drink/ orange juice, coffee, cola, tea A: Have we got any …? B: Yes, we have got … No, we haven’t …
Work in pairs. Talk about Tony’s shopping. A: Have we got any …? B: Yes, we have. We’ve got some… /No, we haven’t. 6 A: Has he got any chicken? B: Yes, he has. He’s got any… No, he hasn’t.
Listen and repeat. /s/ drinks /t/ tea tomato water /z/ apples potatoes vegetables /d/ bad food idea 7 Pronunciation & speaking
Listen and choose /s/ or /z/. 1 apples 2 beans 3 drinks 4 potatoes 8
A: Make a list of things you need. B: Make a list of things you’ve got. Now ask and answer. — Have we got any…? — Yes, we have. We’ve got some…/No, we haven’t. Work in pairs. Make a shopping list. 9
His grandfather is in good health. 他祖父身体健康。 We have to eat and drink healthily. 我们必须健康地饮食。 Is Coke an unhealthy drink? 可乐是一种不健康的饮料吗 ?
2. Too much chocolate isn’t good for you. 吃太多巧克力对你没有好处。 too much 意思是 “ 太多 ” ，用来修饰不可 数名词，例如： I have got too much homework to do today. 我今天有太多的作业要做。 too many 意思也是 “ 太多 ” ，用来修饰可数名 词复数形式，如： There are too many people in the shopping centre. 购物中心里人太多。
另外， be good for 的意思是 “ 对 …… 有好 处 ” ，它的反义词组是 be bad for, 如 : Watching too much TV isn’t good for you. 电视看得太多对你不好。 Smoking is bad for your health. 吸烟有害你的健康。
3. All right… 好的 …… 这里的 all right 表示同意别人所说的事情。 — I think you should start now. 我认为你应该现在开始了。 — All right. 好的。 all right 可以有多种含义，用于多种场合。 Tom, you will lock the door, all right? 汤姆，你来锁门，好吗？ 上句中的 all right 我们可以译为 “ 明白了吗？ 是吧？对吧？ ” 等，表示向对方确认 他会同意或理解你所说的话。
本课时主要句型 课后回顾 Let’s go shopping for … How about … — Have we got any …? — Yes, we’ve got some … — No, we haven’t. We haven’t got any …
一、根据句意和首字母提示填写单词。 1. There are some o______ and apples here for you. 2. Meat, v________ and fruit are healthy food. 3. We can d____ milk and water. 4. Chicken, potatoes and melons are h_____ food. 5. Pork and b___ are meat. ranges egetables rink ealthy eef Quiz
1. Have you ___ (get, got) a pen? 2. I haven’t got ___ (some, any) money. 3. There are two ___ (childs, children). 4. My mother buys some ___ (meat, meats). 5. ___ (Is, Are) there any beef in the dining hall? 二、选用合适单词完成句子。
1. _____ ___ many books in her bag. 2. I _____ ___ three sisters. 3. __ _____ a basketball under Tony’s bed? 4. My brother ___ ___ a new bike. 5. ____ your sister ___ a computer on the desk? Thereare have got Isthere has got Has got 三、用 there be / have (has) got / has (have) 的正确形式填空。
四、根据汉语提示完成句子。 1. 你总是吃健康食品吗？ Do you always eat _______ ____? We cannot live for long without ____ ___ _____. 2. 我们没有食物和饮料就活不了多久。 healthy food food and drink
3. 我们吃蔬菜，水果和肉。 We eat _________, ____ and _____. 4. 我们没有肉，只能吃些苹果了。 We ______ ___ ___ meat, so we'll have to eat _____ ______. 5. 我们还有啤酒和葡萄酒吗？ _____ __ ___ ___ beer and wine? vegetables fruit meat haven’t got any some apples Have we got any
1. There are five people in my family. ( 对划线部分提问 ) _____________________________ 2. I have got a little brother. ( 用 Jim 代替 I 改写句子 ) _____________________________ 五、 根据括号内的要求改写下列句子。 How many people are there in your family? Jim has got a little brother.
3. His brother has got some new books. ( 变为一般疑问句 ) ______________________________ 4. She has got some new pens. ( 变为否定句 ) ______________________________ 5. I have got a big family. ( 用 small family 变为选择疑问句 ) _______________________________ Have you got a big family or a small family? Has his brother got any new books? She hasn’t got any new pens.
T asks Ss answer
Sam is having a picnic with his family. What have they got? They have got some…, but they haven’t got any…