Presentation on theme: "Delivered at ICN Ogden 7-25-12. * Hudhaifa b. Usaid reported: Allaah's Prophet (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) was in an apartment and we were beneath."— Presentation transcript:
* Hudhaifa b. Usaid reported: Allaah's Prophet (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) was in an apartment and we were beneath that that he peeped in and said to us: What are you discussing about? We said: (We are discussing about the Last) Hour. Thereupon he said: The Last Hour would not come until the ten signs appear: * 1.land-sliding in the east, * 2.and land-sliding in the west, * 3. and land-sliding in the peninsula of Arabia, * 4. the smoke, * 5. the dajjal, * 6.the beast of the earth, * 7. Gog and Magog, * 8. the rising of the sun from the west * 9.and the fire which would emit from the lower part of 'Adan. * 10. The descent of Isa عليه السلام
* Is Unknown * There are different things that will occur on earth and in the solar system * Ibn Hajr رحمه الله said that the first of the major signs that will happen on earth is the Ad-Dajjal and the first of the heavenly signs is the sun rising from the west * Signs will happen one after another like the beads of the tasbeeh falling
* Who is the Ad-Dajjal? * Dajjal is a person who will come at the end of time to test people’s faith * The Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم described him as a man “ but the Masih al-dajjal is blind of right eye as if his eye is like a swollen grape” * Also described him as having very curly hair and being blind of the right eye * Has the letters ك ف ر written between his forehead and every believer who is literate and illiterate will be able to read it * Evidence for all of this can be found in Sahih Muslim
* Dajjal- means someone who mixes truth with falsehood and spreads confusion and hysteria amongst the people * “There is no matter from the creation of Adam until the Day of Judgment which is bigger than the Dajjal” * Every Prophet warned His people about the Dajjal- Al Bukhari
* He will towards the end of time when people stop mentioning him and warning each other about him * What will he be able to do? * He will be able to travel like rain which is followed by a strong wind * He will be able to make it rain and will be able to make crops grow * He will be able to cut a man into two parts and then bring him back together * Would have two gardens with him one of fire and one of water, but the one of fire is water and the one of water is fire * He will not be able to enter Makkah and Madinah
* Abu Sa'id al-Khudri reported Allaah's Messenger (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) as saying: The Dajjal would come forth and a person from amongst the believers would go towards him and the armed men of the Dajjal would meet him and they would say to him: Where do you intend to go? He would say: I intend to go to this one who is coming forth. They would say to him: Don't you believe in our Lord? He would say: There is nothing hidden about our Lord. They would say: Kill him. Then some amongst them would say: Has your master (Dajjal) not forbidden you to kill anyone without (his consent)? And so they would take him to the Dajjal and when the believer would see him, he would say: O people. he is the Dajjal about whom Allaah's Messenger (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) has informed (us). The Dajjal would then order for breaking his head and utter (these words): Catch hold of him and break his head. He would be struck even on his back and on his stomach.
Then the Dajjal would ask him: Don't you believe in me? He would say: You are a false Masih. He would then order him to be torn (into pieces) with a saw from the parting of his hair up to his legs. After that the Dajjal would walk between the two pieces. He would then say to him: Stand, and he would stand erect. He would then say to him: Don't you believe in me? And the person would say: It has only added to my insight concerning you (that you are really the Dajjal). He would then say: O people, he would not behave with anyone amongst people (in such a manner) after me. The Dajjal would try to catch hold of him so that he should kill him (again). The space between his neck and collar bone would be turned into copper and he would find no means to kill him. So he would catch hold of him by his hand and feet and throw him (into the air) and the people would think as if he had been thrown in the Hell-Fire whereas he would be thrown in Paradise. Thereupon Allaah's Messenger (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) said: He would be the most eminent amongst persons in regard to martyrdom in the eye of the Lord of the world.
* Make dua to Allah سبحانه و تعالى * The Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه و سلم used to seek Allah’s protection from Dajjal in Salah after Tashahudd * Learn about your faith and do your best to be a believer * Every believer would be able to recognize him * How did the believer in the previous hadeeth recognize the Dajjal? * Learn Surah Al-Kahf
http://makedua.com/di splay_dua.php?sectionid =24 ‘O Allaah, I take refuge in You from the punishment of the grave, from the torment of the Fire, from the trials and tribulations of life and death and from the evil affliction of the Al-Maseeh Ad-Dajjaal.’
An-Nawwas b. Sam'an reported that Allaah's Messenger (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) made a mention of the Dajjal one day in the morning. He sometimes described him to be insignificant and sometimes described (his turmoil) as very significant rand we felt) as if he were in the cluster of the date-palm trees. When we went to him (to the Prophet) in the evening and he read (the signs of fear) in our faces, he said: What is the matter with you? We said: Allaah's Messenger, you made a mention of the Dajjal in the morning (sometimes describing him) to be insignificant and sometimes very important, until we began to think as if he were present in some (near) part of the cluster of the date palm trees. Thereupon he said: I harbor fear in regard to you in so many other things besides the Dajjal. If he comes forth while I am among you, I shall contend with him on your behalf, but if he comes forth while I am not amongst you, a man must contend on his own behalf and Allaah would take care of every Muslim on my behalf (and safeguard him against his evil). He (Dajjal) would be a young man with twisted, contracted hair, and a blind eye. I compare him to 'Abd-ul-'Uzza b. Qatan. He who amongst you would survive to see him should recite over him the opening verses of Sura Kahf (xviii.). He would appear on the way between Syria and Iraq and would spread mischief right and left. O servant of Allaah! stick (to the path of Truth). We said: Allaah's Messenger, how long would he stay on the earth? He said. For forty days, one day like a year and one day like a month and one day like a week and the rest of the days would be like your days. We said: Allaah's Messenger, would one day's prayer suffice for the prayers of day equal to one year? Thereupon he said: No, but you must make an estimate of time (and then observe prayer). We said: Allaah's Messenger, how quickly would he walk upon the earth?
Thereupon he said: Like cloud driven by the wind. He would come to the people and invite them (to a wrong religion) and they would affirm their faith in him and respond to him. He would then give command to the sky and there would be rainfall upon the earth and it would grow crops. Then in the evening, their posturing animals would come to them with their humps very high and their udders full of milk and their flanks stretched. He would then come to another people and invite them. But they would reject him and he would go away from them and there would be drought for them and nothing would be left with them in the form of wealth. He would then walk through the wasteland and say to it: Bring forth your treasures, and the treasures would come out and collect (themselves) before him like the swarm of bees. He would then call a person brimming with youth and strike him with the sword and cut him into two pieces and (make these pieces lie at a distance which is generally) between the archer and his target. He would then call (that young man) and he will come forward laughing with his face gleaming (with happiness)
and it would at this very time that Allaah would send Christ, son of Mary, and he will descend at the white minaret in the eastern side of Damscus wearing two garments lightly dyed with saffron and placing his hands on the wings of two Angels. When he would lower his head, there would fall beads of perspiration from his head, and when he would raise it up, beads like pearls would scatter from it. Every non-believer who would smell the odour of his self would die and his breath would reach as far as he would be able to see. He would then search for him (Dajjal) until he would catch hold of him at the gate of Ludd and would kill him. Then a people whom Allaah had protected would come to Jesus, son of Mary, and he would wipe their faces and would inform them of their ranks in Paradise and it would be under such conditions that Allaah would reveal to Jesus these words: I have brought forth from amongst My servants such people against whom none would be able to fight; you take these people safely to Tur, and then Allaah would send Gog and Magog …
* Saheeh Muslim the The Book of Tribulations and the Signs of the Last Hour especially the CHAPTER: ACCOUNT OF THE DAJJAL AND HIS FEATURES AND WHAT WOULD BE ALONG WITH HIM * http://www.sahihmuslim.com/sps/smm/ http://www.sahihmuslim.com/sps/smm/