Presentation on theme: "MOBY MAX K-8 Curriculum Reading Writing Math (Number Sense and Fluency)"— Presentation transcript:
MOBY MAX K-8 Curriculum Reading Writing Math (Number Sense and Fluency)
MOBYMAX.COM 1. Register or Log in 2. Home screen 3. Fact Master 4. Create and Upload Roster 5. Student sign-in
1. REGISTER OR LOG IN TO MOBY MAX Visit the following website: Mobymax.com (I use Chrome or Firefox; not sure how well this works with Internet Explorer….)
SIGN IN SCREEN If you have an account, select TEACHER and then enter your school and employee ID If you do not yet have an account, select the blue hyperlink Don’t have a MobyMax account yet? Sign up today.
2. HOME SCREEN The home screen is the dashboard for Moby Max. It looks very similar for teachers and students; students simply have access to fewer features.
FEATURES 1.Subjects 2.Classroom tools 3.Student Motivation center 4.Teacher extras 5.Moby tablet 6.Classroom statistics
3. FACT MASTER Math fact practice…
Students start by taking a Fluency FACT test. The test works through Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, and Division until it finds the spot where students are no longer functioning fluently. Students are then placed for practice and daily assessment of math facts. Students should work on fluency for about 5 to 10 min a day to practice.
MATH – THIS IS THE SCREEN THE STUDENT WILL SEE WHEN SELECTING FACT MASTER FOR THE FIRST TIME.
YOUR TURN Using the login information provided, sign in to MobyMax as a student. Select Fact Master and take the placement test…
4. CREATE AND UPLOAD CLASS ROSTER This cannot be done by the district this year. You will have to create and upload your rosters. In order to keep the same username and password for each student (similar to our “single sign on”), you will need to manually enter student information. MobyMax provides a spreadsheet format for this….
CREATE A ROSTER AND ADD STUDENTS
SELECT IMPORT STUDENTS
IT WILL OPEN IN EXCEL DOWNLOAD THE SPREADSHEET
ENTER SUTDENT INFORMATION IN THE CELLS – FIRST NAME, LAST NAME, STUDENT ID, GRADE, USERNAME, AND PASSWORD; SAVE THE FILE!
SELECT THE FILE YOU SAVED IN THE PREVIOUS STEP UPLOAD THE SPREADSHEET
IMPORT THE UPLOADED SPREADSHEET
WHEN THE UPLOAD IS COMPLETE, YOU WILL RECEIVE CONFIRMATION THAT YOUR CLASSES ARE READY TO GO.
5. STUDENT SIGN IN When you create your class, you will be given a class code. This code will be available under the ROSTERS button. This is the easiest way for a student to join your class…
SCHOOL CODE – STUDENTS WILL NEED TO LOGIN
MOBYMAX.COM STUDENTS WILL SIGN IN AS STUDENT AND ENTER THE SCHOOL CODE THAT YOU GIVE THEM (PREVIOUS STEP)