We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byMilton Arnall
Modified about 1 year ago
Japan's spirit of resilience is commendable. Lets have a look on 10 things we may learn from them
1. THE CALM Not a single visual of chest-beating or wild grief. Sorrow itself has been elevated. 1.THE CALM Not a single visual of chest beating or wild grief. Sorrow itself has been elevated.
2. THE DIGNITY Disciplined queues for water and groceries. Not a rough word or a crude gesture.
3. THE ABILITY The incredible architects, for instance. Buildings swayed but didn’t fall.
4. THE GRACE People bought only what they needed for the present, so that everybody could get something.
THE ORDER No looting in shops. No honking and no overtaking on the roads. Just understanding.
6. THE SACRIFICE Fifty workers stayed back to pump sea water in the N- reactors. How will they ever be repaid?
7. THE TENDERNESS Restaurants cut prices. An unguarded ATM is left alone. The strong cared for the weak.
9. THE MEDIA They showed magnificent restraint in the bulletins. No silly reporters. Only calm reportage.
8. THE TRAINING The old and the children, everyone knew exactly what to do. And they did just that.
10. THE CONSCIENCE When the power went off in a store, people put things back on the shelves and left quietly
The. of and a to in is you that it he for.
First Grade Sight Words a in I and is it for.
The. of and a to in is you that it he was.
Lets build fluency! The people By the water You and I.
Of. and a to the in is you that it at be.
Can you see?. I like him. When will we go? All or some.
High Frequency Words List A Group 1. the of and.
High-Frequency Phrases First 100 Words. The people.
Practice saying your sight words. Read and spell each word. Click on the down arrow to go to the next word.
Oral Reading Fluency First 100 Most Used Phrases.
Refugee camps By Mallory. Refugee camps 1 what are some difficulties that you might have in a camp? all the different people that are there Living in.
The Giving Tree. Once there was a tree.. and she loved a little boy.
Dolch Words the of and to a in that is was.
Lap 1. the to and he a I you it of in Lap 2.
Sight Word Phrases Group 1. the little boy a good boy.
To be Happy, all we have to do is …. Do our best at whatever we set out to do.
Animals in idioms Choose a category Click on an animal Can you guess what these idioms mean?
MOMENTS IN LIFE There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real!
What does the word of God teach us about Gods Character?
Problem Solving in Science The Scientific Method.
Come. and down a away big blue can help.
An. ten and ten at pet hot cats am a not.
The people Look for some people. Write it down. By the water So there you are. Who will make it? You and I A long time What will they do?
Should animals be kept in zoos? What are the pros and cons about zoos?
TIME FOR KIDS HELPING PLANET EARTH. VOCABULRY CONSERVATION.
I Believe … That our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become.
So, Doctor, what is LHON? mitochondria. Those are the things in cells that supply energy. They're in the cytoplasm, yes? LHON is a disease of the mitochondria.
Quadratic Equations, Solving a Quadratic Equation by factorization by graphical method by taking square roots by quadratic equation.
© 2016 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.