We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byClarence Wylde
Modified about 1 year ago
Twenty Questions Subject:1 Thessalonians 4
Twenty Questions 12345 678910 1112131415 1617181920
1. What 3 things did Paul command the Thessalonians to do so they may walk properly to those outside and lack nothing?. Lead a quiet life. Mind your own business Work with your own hands
2. In 1 Thessalonians 4:1, what did they receive from Paul?. How they ought to walk and to please God.
3. In 1 Thessalonians 4:9, Paul had no need to write concerning what?. Brotherly love.
4. In 1 Thessalonians 4:1, what did Paul urge and exhort the brethren to do?. Abound more and more.
5. According to 1 Thessalonians 4:3, it is the will of God that we abstain from what?. Sexual immorality.
6. According to 1 Thessalonians 4:4, each person should know how to possess their own vessel how? In sanctification and honor.
7. According to 1 Thessalonians 4:4 – 5, how should each person not possess their own vessel. In passion of lust.
8. In 1 thessalonians 4:6, Why should one not take advantage of and defraud his brother?. God is the avenger of all such.
9. According to 1 Thessalonians 4:7, what did God NOT call us to?. Uncleanness.
10. According to 1 Thessalonians 4:7, instead of uncleanness, how did God call us? In holiness.
11. In 1 Thessalonians 4:8, Paul says that anyone who rejects this letter, rejects not man but who?. God
12. In 1 Thessalonians 4:8, what has God given us?. His Holy Spirit.
13. According to 1 Thessalonians 4:9 – 10, who did they show love to?. The brethren in Macedonia.
14. In 1 Thessalonians 4:13, what did Paul not want the brethren to be ignorant about?. Those who have fallen asleep.
15. In 1 Thessalonians 4:13, why did Paul not want the brethren to be ignorant about those who have fallen asleep?. Lest they sorrow as those who have no hope.
16. According to 1 Thessalonians 4:14, who will God bring with Him?. Those who sleep in Jesus.
17. According to 1 Thessalonians 4:15, will those who are alive and remain until the coming of the LORD precede those who are asleep?. No. By no means.
18. According to 1 Thessalonians 4:16, who will descend from heaven with a shout? The LORD Himself.
19. According to 1 Thessalonians 4:16, the LORD will descend from heaven with a shout and what else? The voice of an archangel The trumpet of God.
20. According to 1 Thessalonians 4:16, when the LORD descends from heaven, who will rise first?. The dead in Christ.
Mike Mazzalongo #4 –True Churches. Review Thessalonica Thessalonian church Thanks, Defends, Describes.
1 The Gospel According to Paul First Thessalonians Lesson 6 “The first three chapters of…” 1 Thessalonians 4:1-12 Page 25.
Category This group of slides has been designed to assist students endeavoring to memorize the scripture passages chosen by The National Bible Bee.
"Furthermore then we beseech you, brethren, and exhort you by the Lord Jesus, that as ye have received of us how ye ought to walk and to please God,
Until He Returns UNTIL HE COMES, DON’T BE AFRAID!.
Lesson 3—Slide 1 Key Questions for Chapter 4:1-12 How do we know how we “ought” to “walk”? How is sexual morality related to sanctification? How is knowing.
Loving and Working, Comforted by The Blessed Hope 1Thessalonians 4:9-18 Presented by Bob DeWaay April 2, 2006.
“The Walk of the Believer” 1 Thessalonians 4: /01/2006 Dr. Dane Boyles.
The Trump of God 1 Thessalonians 4. “But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as.
13 Brothers, we do not want you to be ignorant about those who fall asleep, or to grieve like the rest of men, who have no hope. - I Thessalonians 4:13.
Lesson 7 for August 18, Calling to living a life pleasant to God (1-2) 2.Pleasing God with our body (3-8) Abstaining from fornication (3)
Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed—in a moment, in a twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the.
The Full Gospel Church Vol. XIII Number 08 February 22, 2009.
Its not uncommon to see a bumper sticker with the slogan... “In case of Rapture this car will be unoccupied.”
Galatians Salvation by works or by faith? Holiness by works or by Faith?
In The End, Jesus Wins! I Thessalonians 4:13-18 In The End, Jesus Wins! 1.THE RETURN: Christ Is Coming Again. 14 For if we believe that Jesus died and.
Crieve Hall church of Christ Spring 2014 Following Paul in Greece Paul writes to the Thessalonians Part 1 – 1 Thessalonians Week 10, 3/9/2014 Week 10,
B I B L I C A L, M O R A L L Y - B A S E D H O P E I N T H E C R I S E S O F H U M A N T R A G E D Y A FRICA… Operation Whole.
The Book of Colossians “Father Of All Creation” by Pastor Fee Soliven Colossians 1:16-19 Thursday Night June 26, 2013.
1 Thessalonians 4:13–18 (ESV) “But we do not want you to be uninformed, brothers, about those who are asleep, that you may not grieve as others do who.
First Thessalonians. Title English – First Thessalonians Greek – Pro.j Qessalonikeij A.
Truth About Trouble John 14:1-6 Cause to Be Troubled More Cause Not to Be Troubled.
1 Corinthians 14:15 What is the conclusion then? I will pray with the spirit, and I will also pray with the understanding. I will sing with the spirit,
HOW CAN I LIVE TO REALLY PLEASE GOD?. I Thessalonians 4:1-2 Finally, brothers, we instructed you how to live in order to please God, as in fact you are.
Revelation 1:8. For this you know, that no fornicator, unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ.
The First Epistle to the Thessalonians An Encouraging Expectancy.
Lesson 4—Slide 1 Key Questions for Chapter 4:13-5:5 What is known about dead Christians that should be comforting? What do we know about the events occurring.
Looking Four Ways at the Lord’s Supper 1 Corinthians 11:26-29.
Jesus The Resurrected Christ by Pastor Fee Soliven Philippians 3:20-21 Sunday Morning March 13, 2016.
If I Should Die Before I Wake – Part 2 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 August 31, 2008.
Don McClain 1 W. 65th St church of Christ / October 21, 2007.
The Purifying Hope 1 st John 2:28 – 3:3 1 John 2:28-3:3 Now, little children, abide in Him, so that when He appears, we may have confidence and not shrink.
The Lord Jesus Christ. Eternal John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Mike Mazzalongo #5 – Preparing For The End. The true church is the one that resembles the church described in the New Testament.
Frio River Now when they had passed through Amphipolis and Apollonia, they came to Thessalonica, where there was a synagogue of the Jews. 2 And Paul.
Powerpoint presentation designed by claro ruiz vicente Adult Bible Study Guide Jul Aug Sep 2012 Adult Bible Study Guide.
Lesson 8 for August 25, The doubts of the Thessalonians (4:13) 2.The doctrine of the resurrection (4:14) 3.Those who will see Jesus (4:15) 4.The.
(1Th 4:1-8) Furthermore then we beseech you, brethren, and exhort you by the Lord Jesus, that as ye have received of us how ye ought to walk and to.
The last words from Paul The most important words we need to know- I Thessalonians 4.
SPAIN TEAM Guillermo and Andrew (Team Leaders )
Paul’s First Letter to the Thessalonians. THESSALONIANS 4: 1-12 Christian Behaviour ‘we instructed you how to live in order to please God’ v1.
Round 1 1 Thes 1:2 Where did Paul make mention of the Thessalonians? #1 A. In his prayers B. When he spoke at Ephesus C. In his letter to Timothy.
King Jesus will return soon for all who trust in Him!
Called For Holiness -- 1 Thess. 4:1-8 Thessalonica.
1 Thessalonians 4:1 As for other matters, brothers and sisters, we instructed you how to live in order to please God, as in fact you are living. Now we.
Help Me To Be Like You God by Pastor Fee Soliven Matthew 5:29-32 Wednesday Evening December 3, 2014.
Strange things you hear about the church of Christ Part 6 “The church of Christ doesn’t believe in Christ’s Second Coming”
6 But now that Timothy has come to us from you, and has brought us good news of your faith and love, and that you always think kindly of us, longing to.
5: Eph. 2:1 ~ And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins, 5:24-47.
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. Revelation 1:8 June 14,
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.