We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byClarence Wylde
Modified about 1 year ago
Twenty Questions Subject:1 Thessalonians 4
1. What 3 things did Paul command the Thessalonians to do so they may walk properly to those outside and lack nothing?. Lead a quiet life. Mind your own business Work with your own hands
2. In 1 Thessalonians 4:1, what did they receive from Paul?. How they ought to walk and to please God.
3. In 1 Thessalonians 4:9, Paul had no need to write concerning what?. Brotherly love.
4. In 1 Thessalonians 4:1, what did Paul urge and exhort the brethren to do?. Abound more and more.
5. According to 1 Thessalonians 4:3, it is the will of God that we abstain from what?. Sexual immorality.
6. According to 1 Thessalonians 4:4, each person should know how to possess their own vessel how? In sanctification and honor.
7. According to 1 Thessalonians 4:4 – 5, how should each person not possess their own vessel. In passion of lust.
8. In 1 thessalonians 4:6, Why should one not take advantage of and defraud his brother?. God is the avenger of all such.
9. According to 1 Thessalonians 4:7, what did God NOT call us to?. Uncleanness.
10. According to 1 Thessalonians 4:7, instead of uncleanness, how did God call us? In holiness.
11. In 1 Thessalonians 4:8, Paul says that anyone who rejects this letter, rejects not man but who?. God
12. In 1 Thessalonians 4:8, what has God given us?. His Holy Spirit.
13. According to 1 Thessalonians 4:9 – 10, who did they show love to?. The brethren in Macedonia.
14. In 1 Thessalonians 4:13, what did Paul not want the brethren to be ignorant about?. Those who have fallen asleep.
15. In 1 Thessalonians 4:13, why did Paul not want the brethren to be ignorant about those who have fallen asleep?. Lest they sorrow as those who have no hope.
16. According to 1 Thessalonians 4:14, who will God bring with Him?. Those who sleep in Jesus.
17. According to 1 Thessalonians 4:15, will those who are alive and remain until the coming of the LORD precede those who are asleep?. No. By no means.
18. According to 1 Thessalonians 4:16, who will descend from heaven with a shout? The LORD Himself.
19. According to 1 Thessalonians 4:16, the LORD will descend from heaven with a shout and what else? The voice of an archangel The trumpet of God.
20. According to 1 Thessalonians 4:16, when the LORD descends from heaven, who will rise first?. The dead in Christ.
David: A Man After God’s Own Heart He raised up for them David as king, to whom also He gave testimony and said, “I have found David the son of Jesse,
Preaching in the Capital Acts 17:1-9 (pew Bible p852)
He is Coming Again! The Lord’s Promise to Return Royce P. Bell v MV Church, SB MV Church, SB.
Is There Anything Wrong With Sex Before Marriage?.
What Happens to Us When We Die? 1. What is the teaching of the Rich man and Lazarus? Notice why Jesus was using this story. 2.
Pleasing Others It has been said, Everyone lives to please someone. Yourself. Your date/mate. Your parents. Your children. Your family. Your boss. Your.
Introduction There are seven beatitudes in Revelation. This is by design. Seven represents a perfect number. In symbolic language, one cannot improve.
Romans 5:1-5 NIV 1 Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, 2 through whom we have.
Facing the Future What happens after we die?. Facing the future: What happens after we die? Christ taught an astonishing thing about physical death: not.
Of. and a to the in is you that it at be.
The. of and a to in is you that it he was.
Memory Verse “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with.
TWO QUESTIONS THAT YOU NEED TO ANSWER! Do you believe in life after death? Will you go to Heaven?
INVESTIGATE THE TRUTH ON HOW WE ARE DRAWN TO JESUS JOHN 6:44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him.
R. Henderson 12/02/07 Lesson # Thessalonians 4:13-15 The Lord's Return (part 1) 13 But we do not want you to be uninformed, brethren, about those.
Romans 6:5-11 Killed in Action. War is a costly affair. There is no way to calculate the cost of all the death war brings.
Lesson 24. What do we mean when we say that we believe in God the Father?
A place to belong.. Who/What is this Spirit? The Spirit is a person of the Trinity.
Respect It was Rodney Dangerfield who popularized the expression, I get no respect. He would use the statement in many of his comedy routines which was.
Applying 1 John 1:1 – 2:2 Confidence Contentment Joy Service.
Genesis 4:9 Cain is asked a question by God. Genesis 4:3-8 Cain answers with a question. His response: Genesis 4:9 This is a question we should ask ourselves.
High Frequency Words List A Group 1. the of and.
1 Corinthians 15:58 …knowing that your toil is not in vain in the Lord.
The War Within Me Romans 7:1-25 By David Turner
Love One Another August 7. Think About It … What is the most important quality you look for in a restaurant? What about the most important quality you.
Q and A. Covenant, 10 Commandments And the Law "Didnt Jesus say the Law would not pass away?"
Chrismation (The Anointment with Chrism i.e. The Holy Oil) (Sacrament of Myrrh) (Sacrament of Confirmation) Chrismation (The Anointment with Chrism i.e.
Obedience Taking a Second Look Matthew 7:21-23 Not everyone who says to me, Lord, Lord, will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will.
Fleshly Man vs. Spiritual Man (James 4) When pleasure means everything! When Pleasing God Means Everything!
Things We Can Learn From Noah & The Flood Gen 6:5-8- And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts.
© 2016 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.