We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byRita Piercey
Modified about 1 year ago
1. If for the prize we have striven, After our labors are o'er, Rest to our souls will be given, On the eternal shore. 1 - Home of the Soul Words by: James Rowe Music by: Samuel W. Beazley © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal™ G-2-MI 258
1. O land of rest, for thee I sigh! When will the moment come, When I shall lay my armor by, And dwell in peace at home? 1 - We’ll Work Till Jesus Comes Words: Elizabeth Mills Music: William Miller © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal™ F-4_DO-396
1. O land of rest, for thee I sigh! When will the moment come, When I shall lay my armor by, And dwell in peace at home? 1 - We’ll Work Till Jesus Comes.
We’ll Work Till Jesus Comes Words by Elizabeth Mills Music by William Miller Words and Music public domain 462.
Home Of The Soul If for the prize we have striven, After our labors are o'er, Rest to our souls will be given, On the eternal shore. If for the prize we.
We’ll Work Till Jesus Comes 1-4 O land of rest, for thee I sigh; When will the moment come, When I shall lay my armor by, And dwell in peace at home? We’ll.
Well Work Till Jesus Comes O land of rest, for thee I sigh When will the moment come When shall I lay my armor by And dwell in peace at home.
O land of rest, for thee I sigh! When will the moment come, When I shall lay my armor by, And dwell in peace at home? We’ll work till Jesus comes, And.
If for the prize we have striven, After our labors are o'er, Rest to our souls will be given, On the eternal shore. If for the prize we have striven, After.
1. There's a message true and glad For the sinful and the sad, Ring it out, ring it out; It will give them courage new, It will help them to be true; Ring.
1. To Canaan's land I'm on my way Where the soul (of man) never dies; My darkest night will turn to day, Where the soul (of man) never dies. 1 - To Canaan’s.
Let there be peace on earth, and let it begin with me; Let there be peace on earth, the peace that was meant to be. With God our creator, children all.
1. When the trumpet of the Lord shall sound and time shall be no more, And the morning breaks eternal, bright and fair; When the saved of earth shall gather.
1. Jesus, keep me near the cross: There a precious fountain, Free to all, a healing stream, Flows from Calvary's mountain. 1 – Jesus, Keep Me Near the.
1. O for a closer walk with God, A calm and heavenly frame, A light to shine upon the road That leads me to the Lamb! 1 – O for A Closer Walk With God.
1. There is a place of quiet rest, Near to the heart of God, A place where sin can not molest, Near to the heart of God. 1 – There is a Place of Quiet.
Steal away, steal away, steal away to Jesus! Steal away, steal away home, I ain't got long to stay here. c – Steal Away Words & Music: African-American.
On Jordans Stormy Banks 1-3 On Jordans stormy banks I stand, And cast a wishful eye To Canaans fair and happy land, Where my possessions lie. We will rest.
1. I was sinking deep in sin, Far from the peaceful shore, Very deeply stained within, Sinking to rise no more; But the Master of the sea Heard my despairing.
1. Breathe on me, Breath of God, Fill me with life anew, That I may love what Thou dost love, And do what Thou wouldst do. 1 - Breathe On Me Breath of.
1. In vain in high and holy lays, My soul her grateful voice would raise; For who can sing the worthy praise Of the wonderful love of Jesus! 1 - In Vain.
In moments like these, I sing out a song, I sing out a love song to Jesus. 1 - In Moments Like These Words and Music by: David Graham Copyright © 1980.
1. All day long of Jesus I am singing, He my song of joy will ever be; All the while He keeps my heart bells ringing, For His love is everything to me.
1. On Jordan's stormy banks I stand, And cast a wishful eye, To Canaan's fair and happy land, Where my possessions lie. 1 – I Am Bound for the Promised.
1. I am coming to the cross; I am poor and weak and blind; I am counting all but dross: I shall full salvation find. 1 – I Am Coming To The Cross Words:
1. Sing on, ye joyful pilgrims, Nor think the moments long; My faith is heavenward rising With every tuneful song; Lo! on the mount of blessing, The glorious.
1. Don't you wanta go to that Land? Don't you wanta go to that Land where I'm bound? 1 – Don’t You Want to Go to That Land Words & Music: Traditional Arr.:
1. Away in a manger, no crib for a bed, The little Lord Jesus laid down His sweet head; The stars in the bright sky looked down where He lay, The little.
1. Give me the Bible, star of gladness gleaming, To cheer the wanderer lone and tempest-tossed; No storm can hide that radiance peaceful beaming, Since.
Ring Out The Message There's a message true and glad For the sinful and the sad, Ring it out, (Ring it out,) ring it out; (ring it out;) It will give them.
1. Oh soul, there is a Savior Who longs to be your friend. He offers love and mercy And blessed peace within. 1 – O Soul Come to Jesus Words & Music: Melissa.
1. A wonderful Savior is Jesus my Lord, A wonderful Savior to me; He hideth my soul in the cleft of the rock, Where rivers of pleasure I see. 1 - A Wonderful.
Thou Art Gone 1-10 Thou art gone our precious darling, (precious darling,) Never more canst thou return; (canst thou return;) Thou shalt sleep a peaceful.
1. Nearer, Still nearer, close to Thy heart, Draw me, my Savior, so precious Thou art; Fold me, O fold me close to Thy breast, Shelter me safe in that.
1. There's a call comes ringing o'er the restless wave: Send the light! There are souls to rescue, there are souls to save: Send the light! 1 – Send The.
Words: Samuel Medley, Music: Brian T. Murphy, 2005 Weary of Sin of Earth, Myself, and Sin Taken from the Gadsby Hymnal #386 © 2005, Brian T.
1. Redeemed how I love to proclaim it! Redeemed by the blood of the Lamb; Redeemed thru His infinite mercy, His child, and forever, I am. 1 - Redeemed.
1. This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine, This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine; Let it shine, all the time, let it shine. 1 –
1. Sweet is the promise, "I will not forget thee;" Nothing can molest or turn my soul away; Even though the night be dark within the valley, Just beyond.
1. It won't be very long till this short life shall end, It won't be very long till Jesus shall descend; And then the dead in Christ from beds of clay.
1. On Jordan's stormy banks I stand, And cast a wishful eye, To Canaan's fair and happy land, Where my possessions lie. 1 – On Jordan’s Stormy Banks Words.
1. There is sun-shine in my soul today, More glorious and bright Than glows in an-y earthly sky, For Jesus is my light. 1 - There is Sunshine in My Soul.
1. Jesus is tenderly calling thee home, Calling today, calling today; Why from the sunshine of love wilt thou roam Farther and farther away? 1 - Jesus.
Hark, Hark, My Soul! 1-3 Hark, hark, my soul! angelic songs are swelling O’er earth’s green fields and ocean’s wave-beat shore; How sweet the truth those.
1. Low in the grave He lay Jesus, my Savior! Waiting the coming day Jesus my Lord! 1 – Low in the Grave He Lay Words and Music by: Robert Lowry © 2001.
1. O Jesus, I have promised To serve Thee to the end; Be Thou forever near me, My Master and my Friend: I shall not fear the battle If Thou art by my side,
1. My hope is built on nothing less Than Jesus' blood and righteousness; I dare not trust the sweetest frame, But wholly lean on Jesus' name. 1 - My Hope.
1. Gone is all my debt of sin, A great change is brought within, And to live I now begin, Risen from the fall; Yet the debt I did not pay, Someone died.
1. I love to tell the story, Of unseen things above, Of Jesus and His glory, Of Jesus and His love; I love to tell the story Because I know 'tis true;
1. Standing on the promises of Christ my King, Thru eternal ages let His praises ring; Glory in the highest I will shout and sing, Standing on the promises.
1. Wonderful Jesus! Glorious friend! He will be with me unto the end, Cheering, upholding, keeping me strong, Fearless and loyal, shielding from wrong.
1. Sweetly, Lord, have we heard Thee calling, "Come, follow me!" And we see where Thy footprints falling Lead us to Thee. 1 – Footsteps of Jesus Words.
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.