We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byRita Piercey
Modified about 1 year ago
1. If for the prize we have striven, After our labors are o'er, Rest to our souls will be given, On the eternal shore. 1 - Home of the Soul Words by: James Rowe Music by: Samuel W. Beazley © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal™ G-2-MI 258
1. O land of rest, for thee I sigh! When will the moment come, When I shall lay my armor by, And dwell in peace at home? 1 - We’ll Work Till Jesus Comes Words: Elizabeth Mills Music: William Miller © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal™ F-4_DO-396
Well Work Till Jesus Comes O land of rest, for thee I sigh When will the moment come When shall I lay my armor by And dwell in peace at home.
Will Jesus Find Us Watching? 1-3 When Jesus comes to reward His servants, Whether it be noon or night, Faithful to Him will He find us watching, With our.
On Jordans Stormy Banks 1-3 On Jordans stormy banks I stand, And cast a wishful eye To Canaans fair and happy land, Where my possessions lie. We will rest.
1. It won't be very long till this short life shall end, It won't be very long till Jesus shall descend; And then the dead in Christ from beds of clay.
1. There is a place of quiet rest, Near to the heart of God, A place where sin can not molest, Near to the heart of God. 1 – There is a Place of Quiet.
To Canaans Land Im On My Way 1-5 To Canaans land Im on my way, Where the soul (of man) never dies; My darkest night will turn to day, Where the soul (of.
When The Roll Is Called Up Yonder 1-6 When the trumpet of the Lord shall sound and time shall be no more, And the morning breaks eternal, bright and fair;
Gods Hand Is In It All 1-3 When skies are clear and friends are dear, When joys possess the soul– Mid fortunes day we freely say: Gods hand is in it all.
Ring Out The Message There's a message true and glad For the sinful and the sad, Ring it out, (Ring it out,) ring it out; (ring it out;) It will give them.
There is a balm in Gilead to make the wounded whole; There is a balm in Gilead to heal the sinsick soul. c – There Is A Balm In Gilead Words & Music: Traditional.
1. Oft we come together, Oft we sing and pray; Here we bring our offering On this holy day. 1 - Oft We Come Together Words and Music: Tillit S. Teddlie.
1. I hear Thy welcome voice That calls me, Lord, to Thee, For cleansing in Thy precious blood That flowed on Calvary. 1 – I am Coming, Lord Words & Music:
Here in the stillness with You I am overwhelmed With a sense of peace Here in the quiet with You All I know is rest I am finally free.
Sweet By And By In the sweet by and by We shall meet On that beautiful shore; In the sweet by and by We shall meet On that beautiful shore;
1. Closer to Thee, near to Thy side, Closer dear Lord, I would abide; Hold me in Thy embrace, 'Neath every smile of grace, Grant me, Thy child, a place,
In The Kingdom Of The Lord 1-9 In the kingdom of the Lord, Dwell the good, dwell the blest, In the kingdom of the Lord, There is peace, there is rest.
Come, let us join our friends above That have obtained the prize, and on the eagle wings of love To joys celestial rise: Let all the saints terrestrial.
O Heart Bowed Down With Sorrow 1-6 O heart bowed down with sorrow! O eyes that long for sight! There's gladness in believing; In Jesus there is light.
Hallelujah We Shall Rise 1-8 In the resurrection morning, When the trump of God shall sound, We shall rise! (Hallelujah!) We shall rise! Then the saints.
It is well with My Soul. When peace, like a river, attendeth my way, When sorrows like sea billows roll; Whatever my lot, Thou has taught me to say, It.
If Your Life Rings True 1-6 You will never mind the shadows of the darkest day, And will never heed the briars that are in the way, But will travel onward,
Shall We Meet Beyond The River 1-3 Shall we meet beyond the river, Where the surges cease to roll; Where in all the bright forever, Sorrow neer shall press.
1. Here I labor and toil as I look for a home, Just an humble abode among men, While in heaven a mansion is waiting for me And a gentle voice pleading.
Sing on, ye joyful pilgrims, Nor think the moments long; My faith is heav'nward rising With ev'ry tuneful song; Lo! on the mount of blessing, The glorious.
Rest For The Weary 1-4 In the Christians home in glory, There remains a land of rest; There my Saviors gone before me To fulfill my souls request. There.
1. "All things are ready," come to the feast! Come, for the table now is spread; Ye famishing, ye weary, come, And thou shalt be richly fed. 1 - Come To.
Oh Lord My Heart Longs To Be Janice Huse Oh Lord, my heart longs to be A habitation fit for Thee A place where peace reigns and love can flourish A heart.
The church's one foundation Is Jesus Christ her Lord; She is his new creation By water and the word; From heaven he came and sought her To be her holy.
Is It Well With Your Soul? 1-3 'Mid the toil and strife of this busy life, (Is it well) Is it well (with your soul?) with your soul? Are you living right.
1. O how kindly hast Thou led me, Heavenly Father, day by day; Found my dwelling, clothed and fed me, Furnished friends to cheer my way! Didst Thou bless.
© 2016 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.