We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byAlanis Louth
Modified about 1 year ago
1. Into the heart of Jesus, deeper and deeper I go, Seeking to know the reason why He should love me so, Why He should stoop to lift me up from the miry clay, Saving my soul, making me whole, Though I had wandered away. 1 – Into the Heart of Jesus Words & Music: Oswald J. Smith © 2005 The Paperless Hymnal™
1 – Into the Heart of Jesus © 2005 The Paperless Hymnal™
2. Into the will of Jesus, deeper and deeper I go, Praying for grace to follow, seeking His way to know, Bowing in full surrender low at His blessed feet, Bidding Him take, break me and make, Till I am molded and meet. 2 – Into the Heart of Jesus Words & Music: Oswald J. Smith © 2005 The Paperless Hymnal™
2 – Into the Heart of Jesus © 2005 The Paperless Hymnal™
3. Into the cross of Jesus, deeper and deeper I go, Following through the garden, facing the dreaded foe, Drinking the cup of sorrow, sobbing with broken heart: "O Savior, help! Dear Savior, Help! Grace from my weakness impart." 3 – Into the Heart of Jesus Words & Music: Oswald J. Smith © 2005 The Paperless Hymnal™
3 – Into the Heart of Jesus © 2005 The Paperless Hymnal™
4. Into the joy of Jesus, deeper and deeper I go, Rising with soul enraptured far from the world below; Joy in the place of sorrow, peace in the midst of pain, Jesus will give, Jesus will give; He will uphold and sustain. 4 – Into the Heart of Jesus Words & Music: Oswald J. Smith © 2005 The Paperless Hymnal™
4 – Into the Heart of Jesus © 2005 The Paperless Hymnal™
Into The Heart Of Jesus 1-4 Into the heart of Jesus, deeper and deeper I go, Seeking to know the reason why He should love me so, Why He should stoop to.
1. In - to the heart of Je - sus, deep-er and deep - er I go, Seek-ing to know the rea - son why He should love me so,
I delight to do Thy will, O my God: Yea, Thy law is within my heart. Psalm 40:8 November 8, 2009 Rev. David B. Hanson.
1. All day long of Jesus I am singing, He my song of joy will ever be; All the while He keeps my heart bells ringing, For His love is everything to me.
1. I was sinking deep in sin, Far from the peaceful shore, Very deeply stained within, Sinking to rise no more; But the Master of the sea Heard my despairing.
He’s My King 1-3 All day long of Jesus I am singing, He my song of joy will ever be; All the while He keeps my heart-bells ringing, For His love is ev’rything.
1. I can hear my Savior calling, "Take thy cross and follow, follow Me." 1 - Where He Leads Me I Will Follow Words by: E. W. Blandly Music by: J. S. Norris.
1. All to Jesus I surrender, All to Him I freely give; I will ever love and trust Him, In His presence daily live. 1 - All to Jesus I Surrender Words by:
1. Oh soul, there is a Savior Who longs to be your friend. He offers love and mercy And blessed peace within. 1 – O Soul Come to Jesus Words & Music: Melissa.
1. Oh, what a wonderful, wonderful day Day I will never forget! After I'd wandered in darkness away, Jesus my Savior I met. Oh, what a tender, compassionate.
I Surrender All #309 - Hymnal. I Surrender All #309 - Hymnal All to Jesus I surrender, All to Him I freely give; I will ever love and trust Him, In His.
1. Jesus loves me! this I know, For the Bible tells me so; Little ones to Him belong, They are weak but He is strong. 1 - Jesus Loves Me Words by: Anna.
1. I love the Lord, for He died my soul to save, On Calvary His dear life He freely gave; From realms above, Jesus freely came to die, That I might live.
1. I am coming to the cross; I am poor and weak and blind; I am counting all but dross: I shall full salvation find. 1 – I Am Coming To The Cross Words:
1. There is sun-shine in my soul today, More glorious and bright Than glows in an-y earthly sky, For Jesus is my light. 1 - There is Sunshine in My Soul.
Jesus Thou Joy Of Loving Hearts Words: John Chapman, Music: Rowland Prichard, PD.
Psalm 29:2 Ascribe to the LORD the glory due his name; worship the LORD in the splendor of his holiness. 1 of 7.
There's a stirring deep within me, could it be my time has come? When I see my Gracious Savior face to face when all is done. Is that His voice I am hearing,
While We Pray, And While We Plead 1-4 While we pray, and while we plead, While you see your soul’s deep need, While our Father calls you home, Will you.
1. Oh the depth and the riches of God's saving grace Flowing down from the cross for me! There the debt for my sins by the Savior was paid In His suffering.
1. Gone is all my debt of sin, A great change is brought within, And to live I now begin, Risen from the fall; Yet the debt I did not pay, Someone died.
“When praises go up, His GLORY comes DOWN....”.
Please enter in an attitude of prayer, inviting God’s presence to move among us mightily tonight. Thank you for your consideration of others who are already.
Our Great Savior Jesus! What a Friend for sinners! Jesus! Lover of my soul; Friends may fail me, foes assail me, He, my Savior, makes me whole. Jesus!
Give me joy in my heart, keep me praising, Give me joy in my heart I pray; Give me joy in my heart keep me praising, Keep me praising till the break of.
1. I must tell Jesus all of my trials; I cannot bear these burdens alone; In my distress He kindly will help me; He ever loves and cares for His own. 1.
All to Jesus I surrender All to Him I freely give I will ever love and trust Him In His presence daily live ALL TO JESUS I SURRENDER.
Song > Love Lifted Me. Song > 1. I was sinking deep in sin, Far from the peaceful shore, Very deeply stained within, Sinking to rise no more, Love Lifted.
Living He Loved Me. What a wonderful change In my life has been wrought Since Jesus came into my heart.
CCLI# Forever Changed. 2 He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand.
You are my strength when I am weak, You are the Treasure that I seek, You are my All in All. Seeking You as a precious jewel, Lord, to give up I'd be a.
Song > Heaven Came Down. Song > Verse 1: O what a wonderful, wonderful day, day I will never forget; Heaven Came Down.
I surrender all No.309. All to Jesus I surrender All to Him I freely give; I will ever love and trust Him, In his presence daily live.
1. Face to face with Christ my Savior, Face to face what will it be, When with rapture I behold Him, Jesus Christ who died for me? 1 – Face to Face Words:
1. There was One who was willing to die in my stead, That a soul so unworthy might live; And the path to the cross He was willing to tread, All the sins.
1. Wonderful grace of Jesus, Greater than all my sin; How shall my tongue describe it? Where shall His praise begin? Taking away my burden, Setting my.
Fill My Cup, Lord N°493 Like the woman at the well I was seeking For things that could not satisfy: And then I heard my Savior speaking: " Draw from my.
Is It For Me? ROMANS 5: Is it for me, dear Savior, Thy glory and Thy rest For me, so weak and sinful! O shall I be so blest? 1 – Is It For Me?
CCLI License No I SURRENDER ALL HYMNAL #451 All to Jesus I surrender All to Him I freely give I will ever love and trust Him In His presence.
Always My foes are many they rise against me But I will hold my ground, I will not fear the war I will not fear the storm Always My foes are many they.
1. All the way my Savior leads me: What have I to ask beside? Can I doubt His tender mercy, Who through life has been my Guide? Heavenly peace, divinest.
1. More about Jesus would I know, More of His grace to others show; More of His saving fullness see, More of His love who died for me. 1 - More About Jesus.
Jesus Lover of My Soul Jesus, lover of my soul Jesus, I will never let You go You’ve taken me from the miry clay You’ve set my feet upon the rock And.
1. In vain in high and holy lays, My soul her grateful voice would raise; For who can sing the worthy praise Of the wonderful love of Jesus! 1 - In Vain.
Christ Is Precious 1-3 O the precious love of Jesus, Growing sweeter day by day, Tuning all my heart, so joyous, To a heav'nly melody. Christ is precious,
1. Does Jesus care when my heart is pained Too deeply for mirth and song; As the burdens press, and the cares distress, And the way grows weary and long?
I Surrender All For Jesus. Jesus all for Jesus All I am and have and ever hope to be.
1. Joy to the world, the Lord is come! Let earth receive her King; Let every heart prepare Him room, And heaven and nature sing, And heaven, and heaven.
1. O what a wonderful, wonderful day-- Day I will never forget; After I'd wandered in darkness away, Jesus my Savior I met. O what a tender, compassionate.
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.