We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byAlanis Louth
Modified about 1 year ago
1. Into the heart of Jesus, deeper and deeper I go, Seeking to know the reason why He should love me so, Why He should stoop to lift me up from the miry clay, Saving my soul, making me whole, Though I had wandered away. 1 – Into the Heart of Jesus Words & Music: Oswald J. Smith © 2005 The Paperless Hymnal™
1 – Into the Heart of Jesus © 2005 The Paperless Hymnal™
2. Into the will of Jesus, deeper and deeper I go, Praying for grace to follow, seeking His way to know, Bowing in full surrender low at His blessed feet, Bidding Him take, break me and make, Till I am molded and meet. 2 – Into the Heart of Jesus Words & Music: Oswald J. Smith © 2005 The Paperless Hymnal™
2 – Into the Heart of Jesus © 2005 The Paperless Hymnal™
3. Into the cross of Jesus, deeper and deeper I go, Following through the garden, facing the dreaded foe, Drinking the cup of sorrow, sobbing with broken heart: "O Savior, help! Dear Savior, Help! Grace from my weakness impart." 3 – Into the Heart of Jesus Words & Music: Oswald J. Smith © 2005 The Paperless Hymnal™
3 – Into the Heart of Jesus © 2005 The Paperless Hymnal™
4. Into the joy of Jesus, deeper and deeper I go, Rising with soul enraptured far from the world below; Joy in the place of sorrow, peace in the midst of pain, Jesus will give, Jesus will give; He will uphold and sustain. 4 – Into the Heart of Jesus Words & Music: Oswald J. Smith © 2005 The Paperless Hymnal™
4 – Into the Heart of Jesus © 2005 The Paperless Hymnal™
1. Why did the Savior heaven leave And come to earth be-low Where men His grace would not receive? Be-cause He loves me so! 1 - He Loves Me Words by: Lloyd.
Give me joy in my heart, keep me praising, Give me joy in my heart I pray; Give me joy in my heart keep me praising, Keep me praising till the break of.
He Lives I serve a risen Savior He’s in the world today; I know that He is living, Whatever men may say;
Jesus Is All the World to Me Jesus is all the world to me, My life, my joy, my all; He is my strength from day to day Without Him I would fall.
Welcome to Growing Together for Christ. Give Me Jesus In the morning when I rise Give me Jesus You can have all this world Just give me Jesus In the morning.
1. Jesus the Savior came down from above, Came to bring mercy and love; "Crucify Him" the mob scornfully cried, So He on Calvary died; While on the cross.
Words and Music by Rob Smith © 1994 Rob Smith Used By Permission. CCL Licence No In Jesus Name We Trust.
HOLY IS YOUR NAME. And Holy Is Your Name Through All Generations! Everlasting Is Your Mercy To The People You Have Chosen, And Holy Is Your Name. MARY.
I Know Whom I Have Believed I know whom I have believed, and am convinced that he is able to guard what I have entrusted to him for that day. 2 Timothy.
1. There is a place of quiet rest, Near to the heart of God, A place where sin can not molest, Near to the heart of God. 1 – There is a Place of Quiet.
All Ye Who Seek a Comfort Sure © Rev E. Caswall All ye who seek a comfort sure in trouble and distress, whatever sorrow vex the mind, or guilt the soul.
One Step At A Time 1-3 One step at a time, dear Savior, I cannot take any more; The flesh is so weak and hopeless, I know not what is before. One step.
Liturgy of the Eucharist. Presentation & Preparation of the Gifts Liturgy comes from a Greek word that means the public worship of the whole church. The.
May The Mind Of Christ My Savior May the mind of Christ my Savior Live in me from day to day, By His love and power controlling All I do and say. May the.
Joy to the world! The Lord is come; Let earth receive her King. Let every heart prepare Him room, And heav'n and nature sing, And heav'n and heav'n and.
Nailed To The Cross 1-3 There was One who was willing to die in my stead, That a soul so unworthy might live; And the path to the cross He was willing.
When I survey the wondrous cross On which the Prince of Glory died My richest gain I count but loss And pour contempt on all my pride.
1. I hear Thy welcome voice That calls me, Lord, to Thee, For cleansing in Thy precious blood That flowed on Calvary. 1 – I am Coming, Lord Words & Music:
Welcome to our Christingle service in St Mary’s, Broughty Ferry HAPPY CHRISTINGLE! Christingle is a time to share the light, joy, fun and laughter of Jesus.
O Heart Bowed Down With Sorrow 1-6 O heart bowed down with sorrow! O eyes that long for sight! There's gladness in believing; In Jesus there is light.
On The Cross Of Calvary 1-4 On the cross of Calvary, Jesus died for thee and me; There He shed His precious blood, That from sin we might be free. O, the.
Jesus Lamb of God Worthy is Your name You Are My All in All.
1 Order of Mass. 2 Introduction In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, and the love.
There is a balm in Gilead to make the wounded whole; There is a balm in Gilead to heal the sinsick soul. c – There Is A Balm In Gilead Words & Music: Traditional.
Sweet Hour Of Prayer Sweet hour of prayer, That calls me from a world of care, Sweet hour of prayer, That calls me from a world of care,
IM NOT ASHAMED Verse: When You found me My whole world changed I'm redeemed by Your life Let the earth sing You are freedom Turned my darkness to light.
He Lives I serve a risen Savior; He’s in the world today. I know that He is living, whatever men may say. I see His hand of mercy, I hear His voice of.
1. It won't be very long till this short life shall end, It won't be very long till Jesus shall descend; And then the dead in Christ from beds of clay.
1 Order of Mass. Introduction In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Amen. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of.
Expression Expression Love, I saw your appearance You were so disfigured In an expression so deep Beyond comprehension Of a human mind.
© 2016 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.