Presentation on theme: "What are the Global Issues that’s driving Air Conditioning Industry today?"— Presentation transcript:
What are the Global Issues that’s driving Air Conditioning Industry today?
HIGH OIL PRICE DRIVES HIGH ENERGY PRICE !!
in order to reduce CO2 emissions from burning fossil fuels, air- source and water-source heat pumps air conditioner have been recognized as renewable energy within the European Economic Recovery Plan and the RES Directive passed in October 2008 Global Warming ( Kyoto Protocol)
Air Conditioner of: 1) Higher Energy Efficiency (EER) 2) “Greener” unit – with Zero Ozone Depleting Refrigerant Montreal Protocol High Price of Energy Global Warming Effect (Kyoto Protocol) Global Air Conditioning Market Trend
Thailand MEPS EER Rating Global Air Conditioning Market Trend United State >SEER 13 Europe (EC) Region EER Rating & Labeling Restriction of using HCFC China EER Rating & Labeling Hong Kong Restriction of using HCFC EER Rating & Labeling Singapore EER Rating & Labeling MELS Austraia MEPS Malaysia Energy Labeling Tax exemption for high efficient product Global Trend: Energy Labeling MEPS (Minimum Energy Performance) Global Trend: Energy Labeling MEPS (Minimum Energy Performance) Saudi Arabia SASO(MEPS) Korea MEPS
R410a Rooftop -High EER -New refrigerant Acson is offering you now:
* To understand more features & handset application, please refer to our technical service centre.
1.Product Line Up R410a Rooftop Series Nomenclature & Mass Production Schedule
2. Features i. Higher EER & COP LOWEST EER=3.30W/W, HIGHEST =3.43W/W! LOWEST COP=3.21W/W, HIGHEST =3.47!W/W
2. Features ii. Higher EER & COP vs Lennox Baltic II Higher EER up to 7%! Higher COP up to 15%
2. Features iii. Highest EER among competitor NEW 3.31
2. Features iv. Better Sound level vs Lennox Baltic II * OD SPW is able to -3dBA during partial loading condition. (only applicable for system with 2 compressors) NEW Japanese Designed OD Fan promise improve OD SPW!!
2. Features v. Extended Operating Range 1. NO External FSL/LAK is needed 2. Improve H/E Design for better defrost at extreme ambient.
2. Features vi. Upgraded Controller New PCB! W1 W2 Y1 Y2 FAN +24VAC -24VAC ON/OFF COOL/HEAT 4-20mA Temperature Adjuster Thermostat connection point Basic BMS dry contact Output Signal ON OFF COOL HEAT DEFROST ALARM Factory Supply, Standard: with Rooftop panel Field Supply, Optional: 1.with 3 rd party thermostat 2.with Basic BMS Control Rooftop Panel Economizer Board 1. Flexibility on Control Option 2. Wide range of standard handset Menu 3. Extension of Economizer PCB
2. Features vii. LCD Handset with Menu Setting This new handset comprises all starting, operating and safety controls setting. It is connected to the IC module PCB and supplied as standard. Among the shorlisted features of this handset are as following: - 7 days programmable timer with 3 set of ON/OFF timer/day - Dirty Filter indication - Alarm & Warning diagnostic - Password protection for advance setting * To understand more features & handset application, please refer to our technical service centre.
2. Features viii. Field Convertible Air Throw Std = Horizontal Throw Site Convertible = Down Throw Standard factory fitted is always horizontal supply/return. However, unit can be easily converted from horizontal to vertical (downward) air supply & return configuration by relocating the panels and supply air fan mounting.
3. Components Features Compressor Compressor used in A5RT-BR series Packaged Units are hermetically sealed scroll type. All the compressors are provided with an internal overload protection. Condenser Condenser coils are manufactured from seamless inner grooved copper tubes mechanically bonded to aluminium fins to ensure optimum heat transfer. All coils are tested against by Nitrogen holding at 609psig and highly precise Helium leak test at 235psig. ALL standard coils are up to 3 rows / FPI, 3/8” (9.52mm) O.D. tubes. Hydrophilic Gold Fin coating (NA549) is offered as standard, which has longer life span under corrosive environment. Evaporator : Evaporator coils are manufactured from seamless inner grooved copper tubes mechanically bonded to aluminium fins to ensure optimum heat transfer. All coils are tested against by Nitrogen holding at 609psig and highly precise Helium leak test at 235psig. ALL standard coils are 3-4 rows / FPI, 3/8” (9.52mm) O.D. tubes. Hydrophilic Gold Fin coating (NA549) is offered as standard, which has longer life span under corrosive environment.. Casing/ Structure The unit casing used in A5RT-BR series is made of zinc coated galvanized steel sheets. It is further coated with an electrostatic powder coat and then oven- baked for a tough and lasting weather resistant finish. Zinc plated screws are used throughout to further reduce possibility of unit rusting. Expansion device: Electronic Expansion Valve is being used to ensure accurate control of refrigerant flow. Refrigerant Circuit Each refrigerant circuit shall have independent electronic expansion devices, HP/LP switch and refrigerant line service pressure ports as standard factory installed. Evaporator Fan and Drive Blower is DWDI centrifugal, forward curved type. It is mechanically and dynamically balanced and being mounted on a rigid shaft in a self aligned bearing block. The motor is fitted with an adjustable V-belt drive, as standard. It has class B insulation and dripping water proof, IP22. Condenser Fan and Motor Fans are of propeller type, direct driven by weatherproof electrical induction motors. Condenser fan motor has class F insulation and splash-proof enclosure, IP44. Insulation: ALL possible areas of condensation to happen are insulated by PE, Polyethelene. Panel insulation is 10mm thickness while drain pan insulation is 5mm thickness.
4. Optional Features i. Economizer Economizer option is available as factory fitted. It is also designed to cater for horizontal or vertical down throw air supply/ return. ii. CO2 Sensor Field specified CO2 sensor can be easily plug on the control board’s dry contact, which is available on the Economizer Extension Board. iii. Auxiliary Heater Auxiliary heater connection point is available on the standard PCB for field supplied heater connection.