Presentation on theme: "Owner, developer, manufacturer: NICOPRO USA Inc. Web:"— Presentation transcript:
Owner, developer, manufacturer: NICOPRO USA Inc. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.absonic.us
Input information Need for voice recording by application areas System requirements Modes of voice recording Accessories – telecommunications adapters Add-on devices Description of ABSONIC v2 software System support; development background Contents: NICOPRO USA Inc. * www.absonic. us * email@example.com/51
3/51 1. Input information Information generated by personal presence talks meeting lecture Information generated by non-personal presence (communications devices) telephone cellular phone VoIP (SIP) Two-way radio set SKYPE IMPORTANT INFORMATION RECORDING, STORING, PROCESSING The most important information carrier of our everyday life, work, activities and communication is voice, of which proper processing is highly important. The solution for this is simple recording, then processing and archiving it. NICOPRO USA Inc. * www.absonic. us * firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Main areas that need voice recording ambulance services, patient transport, medical monitoring: –recording, sorting, analysing and storing incoming distress calls health centres, hospitals: –recording patient diagnostics, interviews, recording and storing conference materials and consultations pharmacies: –recording telephone orders of medical products and other justified and official discussions Healthcare NICOPRO USA Inc. * www.absonic. us * email@example.com/51
fire-services: –recording and analysing incoming telephone calls –recording and processing the voice two-way radio communication between cars of on duty units law enforcement: –recording and analysing incoming telephone calls –recording the voice communication of patrols on duty –recording and analysing interrogations and interviews Fire-service, police 2. Main areas that need voice recording NICOPRO USA Inc. * www.absonic. us * firstname.lastname@example.org/51
6/51 security and asset protection companies: –recording and analysing alerts and (emergency) calls at dispatcher centres –recording and analysing communication with patrols –recording calls by customers, partners banks, monetary companies and institutions: –primarily automatic call indications and message recording functions –recording threat calls Security techniques, asset protection 2. Main areas that need voice recording NICOPRO USA Inc. * www.absonic. us * email@example.com
courts: –recording and processing at courts, interrogations and interviews –drawing up minutes chambers: –recording and processing discussions with clientele –drawing up minutes police: –interrogations –threat calls –recording calls for documenting –protocol Jurisdictional 2. Main areas that need voice recording NICOPRO USA Inc. * www.absonic. us * firstname.lastname@example.org/51
logistical, transportation and trucking companies: –voice recording of incoming orders and inquiries –recording meetings, discussions with existing and potential customers –recording reports with drivers –briefings, itineraries and other messages to colleges for morning work initiation Logistics, transportation, trucking 2. Main areas that need voice recording NICOPRO USA Inc. * www.absonic. us * email@example.com/51
9/51 Beneficial application at every company, institution and private person, where: information loss is not wanted (incidental compulsory) information keeping and storing is important processing the input is needed to perform work taking of authentic voice recording with force of evidence is wanted, no matter if it concerns a discussion, meeting, conference, incoming or outgoing telephone call, emergency call, technical support, messaging, etc. automatic voice recording in case of illegal intrusions voice recording in connection with private businesses Other areas 2. Main areas that need voice recording NICOPRO USA Inc. * www.absonic. us * firstname.lastname@example.org
10/51 3. System requirements Computer Computers can freely be used for running programs of any other functionality while voice recording up to a certain number of channels goes on. It can be used on present existing models, thus running this program will not necessarily require purchasing new computer models. Major criteria for computer: Capable to run WINDOWS 2000, or later WINDOWS versions LINUX operating system capable of running WINDOWS operating system or emulator The machine may be desktop or portable (laptop, notebook, tablet PC) USB port ABSONIC v2 software NICOPRO USA Inc. * www.absonic. us * email@example.com
4. Voice recording modes Telephone voice recording Cellular phone voice recording Two-way radio voice recording Microphone voice recording SKYPE voice recording VoIP (SIP) voice recording NICOPRO USA Inc. * www.absonic. us * firstname.lastname@example.org/51
4. Microphone voice recording COMPUTER WITH INSTALLED ABSONIC v2 SOFTWARE It consists of the following: MICROPHONE(S) + Other accessories: Microphone preamplifier – it is not required in case of recording via USB or UTP adapter Microphone stand Foot-switch (for take down minutes) Suggested areas of applications: Voice recording of discussions, meetings, conferences, lectures as well as interrogations, interviews, take down minutes from recorded voice. Wide varieties of wired and wireless microphones are provided according to voice recording needs: Conference microphones, necktie-pin microphones, traditional stand or desktop microphones, earphone microphones, etc. Automatic and manual recording NICOPRO USA Inc. * www.absonic. us * email@example.com/51
4. Telephone voice recording (analogue, digital and internet lines) COMPUTER WITH INSTALLED ABSONIC v2 SOFTWARE It consists of the following: ABSONIC v2 ADAPTER (1…128 channels*) Telephone recording may be: Automatic:- voice recording starts upon lifting the handset and stops on hang-up - recording may start/pause/stop upon DTMF codes from telephone keypad - recording is started by voice signal and stops on voice-end - starts and stops at preset time Manual: - recording is started on screen by clicking on start button (icon) and stopped by recording stop button while handset is lifted *Channel number: It is the number of voice signal sources recordable simultaneously. E.g. to record two telephone lines a two-channel software and two-channel telephone adapter is needed. + Recording requirements can be optionally combined, i.e. it is possible to make automatic telephone voice recording while microphone voice recording goes on in another channel. This kind of combined voice recording can be applied in case of any recording mode (microphone, telephone, two-way radio, cellular phone as well as VoIP and SKYPE). It needs adapter and software in accordance with the required number of channels. + TELEPHONE SET OR EXCHANGE NICOPRO USA Inc. * www.absonic. us * firstname.lastname@example.org/51
4. Cellular phone voice recording 1. It consists of the following four units: COMPUTER WITH INSTALLED ABSONIC v2 SOFTWARE GSM TERMINAL ADAPTER ANALOGUE TELEPHONE SET OR EXTENSION EXCHANGE ABSONIC v2 ADAPTER NICOPRO USA Inc. * www.absonic. us * email@example.com/51
4. Cellular phone voice recording 2. Voice recording software installed on cellular phone Voice recording can be done by a key or automatically depending on the software Store capacity depends on the cellular phone memory, though records can also be stored on memory card Records are processed and achieved by means of ABSONIC v2 software Voice recorder functionality (one version of the software) Compact, user friendly solution This is an ear-mounted earphone-like device of which ear-side is a speaker, while the other, outside part is a microphone. Telephone handset, or cellular phone, is mounted on this one. This device can be used to record both cellular and line telephone traffic. The device is connected to the voice card of the computer and the voice signal is recorded by means of the ABSONIC v2 software. Special speaker-mike device 15/51NICOPRO USA Inc. * www.absonic. us * firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Cellular phone voice recording 3. It consists of the following three units: COMPUTER WITH INSTALLED ABSONIC v2 SOFTWARE SPECIAL BRANCHED HEADSET CELLULAR PHONE One line of the special headset goes to the ear, the other line is connected to the microphone input of the computer’s audio card. Voice signal is recorded by means of the ABSONIC v2 software. NICOPRO USA Inc. * www.absonic. us * email@example.com/51
4. Cellular phone voice recording 4. It consists of the following three units: COMPUTER WITH INSTALLED ABSONIC v2 SOFTWARE WIRED OR WIRELESS USB HEADSET BLUETOOTH EQUIPPED CELLULAR PHONE Headset is connected to the computer’s USB connector socket in the two following ways: wired or wirelessly. The cell phone is connected to the computer’s Bluetooth radio with BlueSoleil software via voice gateway service. Voice signal is recorded by means of the ABSONIC v2 software. NICOPRO USA Inc. * www.absonic. us * firstname.lastname@example.org/51
4. Two-way radio voice recording COMPUTER WITH INSTALLED ABSONIC v2 SOFTWARE It consists of the following: Two-way radio recording can be: Automatic: In this case voice recording is started upon voice signal, i.e. voice starts it automatically, and stops upon cease of the same. Manual: Recording is started on screen by clicking on start button (icon) and stopped by recording stop button when conversation is finished. Recording requirements can be optionally combined, i.e. it is possible to make automatic two-way radio voice recording while telephone, cellular or microphone voice recording is made in another channel. It needs adapter and software in accordance with the required number of channels. Proposed areas of applications: To record voice communications with security companies’, ambulances’, fire brigades’, police organizations’ drivers or operative stuff. ABSONIC v2 ADAPTER + TWO-WAY RADIO SET + NICOPRO USA Inc. * www.absonic. us * email@example.com/51
4. SKYPE voice recording It consists of the following: COMPUTER WITH INSTALLED ABSONIC v2 SOFTWARE + SKYPE PROGRAM INSTALLED ON COMPUTER SKYPE recording can only be made on one voice channel. Voice recording is done by software; therefore there is no need for adapter. Recording can be: Automatic: In this case voice recording is started upon the beginning of SKYPE conversation and stops upon cease of the same. Manual: Recording is started upon the begining of conversation and stopped by clicking on recording stop button on the screen. NICOPRO USA Inc. * www.absonic. us * firstname.lastname@example.org/51
20/51 4. VoIP voice recording It consists of the following: COMPUTER WITH INSTALLED ABSONIC v2 SOFTWARE + VoIP (SIP) TELEPHONE LINE(S) VoIP (SIP) Telephone line(s) can be recorded on as many as 128 voice channels at a time. Voice recording is done by software; therefore there is no need for telecommunications adapter. Recording can be: Automatic: In this case voice recording is started upon the beginning of the conversation and stops upon cease of the same. Manual: Recording is started as the automatic mode and stopped by recording stop button on the software interface (icon) when conversation is finished. NICOPRO USA Inc. * www.absonic. us * email@example.com
21/51 The features of ABSONIC v2 telecommunications adapters USB adapters, providing forUTP adapters, providing for microphone voice recording analogue telephone voice recording two-way radio voice recording voice recording on line level output of any external unit (tape recorder, voice recorder, MP3 player, CD-DVD, TV, radio etc.) one adapter can record maximum two voice channels two adapters can be connected parallel to a computer microphone voice recording analogue telephone voice recording two-way radio voice recording voice recording on line level output of any external unit (tape recorder, voice recorder, MP3 player, CD-DVD, TV, radio etc.) one adapter can record maximum 4…8 voice channels more adapters can be connected parallel to a computer to record as many as 128 voice channels at a time NICOPRO USA Inc. * www.absonic. us * firstname.lastname@example.org
22/51 wired and/or wireless microphones external control devices: Bluetooth and IR remote controller, Speechmike (a wired, specially combined mike-loudspeaker-controller device), foot-pedal ISDN s0 telephone modems (cards) – in case of message recording only MP3 players analogue and digital voice recorders cellular phone add-ons wired or wireless active computer speakers RF or Bluetooth headphones Bluetooth and RF headsets microphone stands other add-ons connected to USB port USB external storage units microphone preamplifiers, mixers ABSONIC v2 optional add-ons NICOPRO USA Inc. * www.absonic. us * email@example.com
23/51 5. Presentation of ABSONIC v2 software ABSONIC v2 user interface Recording single voice channel Skype recording Multi-channel recording setup 1.Multi-channel recording setup 1. Multi-channel recording setup 2. Functionalities in case of multi- channel recordingFunctionalities in case of multi- channel recording Multi-channel voice recording Answering machine setupAnswering machine setup Replay records List records Record management functions Data attached to records Extended text search Convert voice recordings Reports, statistics and diagrams Exchange voice records with other storage and voice recorder devicesExchange voice records with other storage and voice recorder devices Make backup copies – CD/DVD write Multi-user mode Remote desktop connection Alarms Phone book Full-scale logging NICOPRO USA Inc. * www.absonic. us * firstname.lastname@example.org
24/51 ABSONIC v2 user interface Program menu: system commands, set-ups, program modules and help are accessed. Internal sub-menu: further set-up options and functionalities are accessed and selectable. Side menu divided into modules: switching between various software layers (modules) by clicking on module buttons. NICOPRO USA Inc. * www.absonic. us * email@example.com The ABSONIC v2 voice recording software can run as a Windows service or a stand-alone application. The stand-alone application is just a configuration and controlling software when the service application is running.
Recording single voice channel In case of single channel recording the followings are to be specified: Settings are preserved after exiting the software, but adjustable everytime before recording. Recording signal level; it is can be checked on the volume indicator. Well known voice recorder buttons to start, pause and stop the recording. NICOPRO USA Inc. * www.absonic. us * firstname.lastname@example.org/51 Recording format: it can be ABSONIC v2 (AB2), or WAV, MP3. MP3 recording can only be executed in this mode on a single channel. Recording quality: the better the record quality the greater store capacity is required. Recording source: microphone, telephone line, line input etc.
Recording voice signal of TV-radio tuner card, internet source, computer CD-DVD audio output Recording format is to be specified. Recording is started, stopped and paused by means of buttons used for voice recorder functionalities. To record TV and radio audio signal in computer a tuner have to be built-in and installed. NICOPRO USA Inc. * www.absonic. us * email@example.com/51 At signal source the audio-wave mixer output has to be set (denomination may change by operating systems and audio cards, e.g. stereo mixer, wave, etc.). Recording quality: the better the record quality the greater is the required store capacity. Recording signal level has to be specified.
Recording one SKYPE voice channel SKYPE recording can be done on a single channel, only. Set-up is to be set in the Automatic Recording function. Voice recording is carried out by the software; therefore there is no need for telecommunications adapter. NICOPRO USA Inc. * www.absonic. us * firstname.lastname@example.org/51
Recording one Bluetooth equipped cell phone To record a cell phone a Bluetooth radio device have to be connected and installed on the PC. An USB or wireless headset have to be connected and installed as well. NICOPRO USA Inc. * www.absonic. us * email@example.com/51 Bluetooth device discovery, pairing and connecting can be done in the voice recording software.
Multi-channel recording setup 1. Selecting the voice recording mode: Voice recording controlled by external device: -recording may start upon lifting the handset and/or by switch-signalling arriving at the telecommunications adapter (e.g. by alarm, movement sensor, remote controller etc.). -recording may start upon DTMF codes from telephone keypad. Recording controlled by voice signal: e.g. automatic microphone- or two-way radio recording. Voice recording pre-programmed by date or time. Select a voice message to warn about ongoing recording. NICOPRO USA Inc. * www.absonic. us * firstname.lastname@example.org/51
Multi-channel recording setup 2. Setting the source: audio card input, telecommunications adapter, audio wave input etc. Target cassette: location of storing. Specify the lead-in name of records. It can be set to load all records into one file, or each one in separate files, e.g. in case of two-way radio and microphone recording. Automatic cassette switching: upon predefined time periods, or reaching a number of records, the program creates new cassettes and loads records in these in order to achieve clear-cut registry. Select recording quality Specify record format. Cassette lead-in name can be specified. NICOPRO USA Inc. * www.absonic. us * email@example.com/51
Functionalities in case of multi-channel recording Record authentication: by means of an RSA authentication code it can be ensured that a record is not tampered with. Completed records can be forwarded automatically to a pre-defined e-mail address, or can be uploaded to an FTP server. Replay records through telephone: a voice recording having been completed the program automatically dials a pre- defined telephone number and when link is established it plays the record. NICOPRO USA Inc. * www.absonic. us * firstname.lastname@example.org/51
Multi-channel voice recording Automatic voice recording can be turned on by means of clicking on the Recording ON button. By means of clicking on Automatic button the recording can start, or be stopped automatically with the actual settings in the specified channel. In the specified channel recording can be set to Manual mode, and in this case it is controlled by Start and Stop buttons. Listen-in during recording: recording can be followed and checked in real time at another location independent of the talking parties. NICOPRO USA Inc. * www.absonic. us * email@example.com/51
Answering machine set-up Select source of message to be recorded: it must be a telecommunications adapter. Select the cassette to record the message. Select prepared greeting message. Setup the quality of message to be recorded. Setup the format of message to be recorded. Set the lead-in name of the messages. Setup the volume of message to be recorded. Authenticated message can be prepared: an RSA code can ensure that the record is not tampered with. Set the number of rings to start recording upon. Set the maximum length of message to be recorded. Turn answering machine on/off. NICOPRO USA Inc. * www.absonic. us * firstname.lastname@example.org/51 Select the device to play welcome message: it is provided for only soundcard connected telecommunications adapters. Select device needed to control recording: it must be a telecommunications adapter.
Replaying records Replaying records can be controlled by means of standard voice recorder buttons. Replay rate can be changed for better intelligibility of listening or faster seeking. Volume control. NICOPRO USA Inc. * www.absonic. us * email@example.com/51
Replaying records – Preparing replay list Replay list can be edited of stored records. Records can be added to or removed from the list by means of Record management buttons. The order of listing can be changed by Play list order buttons. NICOPRO USA Inc. * www.absonic. us * firstname.lastname@example.org/51
Set size limit for records, cassettes: size or time limit can be set for selected cassette, reaching of which causes the program to warn the operator. Record management functionalities In order to enhance clarity of management an optionally named and/or arranged cassette or directory can be created. NICOPRO USA Inc. * www.absonic. us * email@example.com/51 Create new cassette. Copy records, cassettes. Move records, cassettes. Rename records, cassettes. Mark records, cassettes for delete. View records, cassettes marked for delete. Add record to play list. Check the authenticity of the record: if it is set, an RSA code proves that the record is not tampered with. Print. Delete records, cassettes permanently. Restore records, cassettes marked for delete. Transfer record to external audio processing software. Transfer record to external voice recognition software. Attach document to the record: while replaying the record by means of the foot switch a minute can be made and attached to the record. Create new directory. Modify the title, author and comment of the recording.
Data attached to records Record time signs. Name, title, author, comment, attached document, telephone number of caller and the called and creation date of the record. NICOPRO USA Inc. * www.absonic. us * firstname.lastname@example.org/51 Add time sign button indexes the records: time signs can be added before, during and after the recording, e.g. addenda points and/or contributions can be flagged within records. Name of record time signs (indexes).
Extended text search Extended (full-text) search is provided for record name, size, extension, creation date, attached document etc. NICOPRO USA Inc. * www.absonic. us * email@example.com/51
Making reports statistics and diagrams By means of this functionality an optional program lists and statistics can be prepared about the records as per incidentally required. NICOPRO USA Inc. * www.absonic. us * firstname.lastname@example.org/51 The followings can be established: -date, -length, -size of recording, -author, -elapsed time between the first ring and start of recording, -etc.
Converting voice records Records can be converted to and from any valid format. Various formats along with various settings can be set for a record to be converted into. It can be specified if original record is to be overwritten or a new one to be created. The program displays data of the record to be converted. Store location for converted record can be specified. Start conversion. NICOPRO USA Inc. * www.absonic. us * email@example.com/51
Exchange voice records with other data storage or recorder devices The ABSONIC v2 voice records can be manually or automatically copied to and from with other data storage device, e.g. to USB RAM, digital voice recorder, HDD, MP3 player. Record to be copied is managed by means of Add and Remove buttons. Copy direction can be modified. Automatic time schedule: upon a specified period of time the software copies the records to preset cassettes and folders. NICOPRO USA Inc. * www.absonic. us * firstname.lastname@example.org/51
Make back-up copies – CD/DVD write Records can be written to CD, DVD, Blu-ray disks without any separate write program (in case of WINDOWS XP or later operating system versions). Records are to be assigned for back-up copies by means of Add and Remove buttons. Re-writable optical discs can also be erased. NICOPRO USA Inc. * www.absonic. us * email@example.com/51 Write speed can be set and single or multi- session can be selected. In case of multi-session write more sets of records can be written to a given CD, DVD, or earlier records can be over- written. One of the audio card output can also be specified if records are to be transferred to an analogue device. Specify target folder for back-up, if records are not to be copied immediately but collected at one location. Copy is started by means of standard voice recorder buttons (at CD/DVD write Pause and Stop buttons are inactive). Data storage media is selectable from the drop- down list.
Multi-user mode Multi-user mode provides for cases when more users wish to use the voice recording system on the same machine. It can be specified which user is allowed to: - make recording from one or more voice source, - use or modify phone book, - make backups, - etc. NICOPRO USA Inc. * www.absonic. us * firstname.lastname@example.org/51
Remote desktop connection By means of remote desktop connection all functionalities of the software are accessible from other, remote location (LAN, WAN etc.) via internet as well. NICOPRO USA Inc. * www.absonic. us * email@example.com/51
Security functions – setting alarms Set alarm on a preset time. Set alarm upon inactive program. Set alarm upon the storing capacity dropping below a predefined limit. Set alarm upon mains power down, or back on. Three alarm mode options can be set: Set a predefined sound. A blinking text message is displayed. Set send message to a specified e-mail address. NICOPRO USA Inc. * www.absonic. us * firstname.lastname@example.org/51
Phone book By means of manual or export-import functions an address and/or accessibility list can be prepared in the phone book of the software. Data from phone book can be printed. NICOPRO USA Inc. * www.absonic. us * email@example.com Search for name or telephone number. 46/51 Export-Import function: possibility is provided to export-import data from other, structurally identical data-bases in CSV format.
Full scale logging Logging can be set in time or ascending/descending order. Selected by log criteria the specified actions are displayed. NICOPRO USA Inc. * www.absonic. us * firstname.lastname@example.org/51 List of action log can simply be printed.
48/51 System support, development background System support System installation is fairly easy, though it is advised to trust installation and configuration on IT specialists. Telecommunication connections are also advised to be done by involving a specialist. For this it is proposed to ask telecommunications network operators. System development Our company, the NICOPRO USA INC. operates with proper development background and specialists having gained long experiences in areas of voice recording. Future system support is also undertaken, including upgrade to actual demands. We provide information updates on our further developments. NICOPRO USA Inc. * www.absonic. us * email@example.com
49/51 New functions of the latest development 1. Central update manager system: in case of active Internet link- up the ABSONIC v2 is capable to check automatically the software updates and give notice to users on the availability of new versions. The update system can download and install the new updates too. NICOPRO USA Inc. * www.absonic. us * firstname.lastname@example.org USB connected telecommunications adapters with computer network function: the two channel telecommunications adapters with USB interface are important accessories for the ABSONIC v2 digital voice recording systems. This development is enables transfer the voice recording process from a locally running computer with adapter to another computer on the network with ABSONIC v2 software. The data of recordings and control signs are transferred through the TCP/IPv4 network from the local computer to the another computer Measuring of call answering time: customer services may need to measure time elapsed between incoming call signal and answer by on-duty person. Making statistics: this functionality prepares statistics and registers of records in accordance with particular needs.
50/51 New functions of the latest development 2. Remote querying and replaying of recordings and voice messages via phone line: an authenticated user can search and replay recordings by means of phone keypad’s DTMF tones. NICOPRO USA Inc. * www.absonic. us * email@example.com IR and Bluetooth remote controlling: main functions of the single- channel module can be controlled remotely with a Bluetooth or IR remote device. TCP/IP client software to control main functions of the single- channel module: customer services may need to start/stop etc. the recording process when the recording system is running at another location e.g. a server computer in a secure server room. ABSONIC v2 DLL and SDK: this allows to software developers to integrate the functions of ABSONIC v2 voice recording system into theirs own software. Interactive Voice Response system (IVR): this technology allows a computer to interact with humans through the use of voice and DTMF keypad inputs across a menu structure. This function is beneficial to any company who has customer service and providing pre and post sales support.
51/51 New functions of the latest development 3. NICOPRO USA Inc. * www.absonic. us * firstname.lastname@example.org Replaying a voice message to warn about ongoing recording on VoIP (SIP) channels: RTP TCP/IP packet modifying enables to replaying any voice message or sound on the recorded VoIP channel. It is recommended for small offices where voice recording is in use. Monitoring a voice recording channel via TCP/IP network from an authenticated computer: security service companies may need to monitoring voice recording channels from a desktop, a handheld or other portable devices e.g. Android phone or tablet. Automated phone dialer system: It automatically dials the number, waits for the caller to answer and then delivers an out going message. You can select the phone numbers will call, the messages it will deliver, and even the time of day to make the call. Every dialing event can be scheduled, timed and dependent on another successful event.
Owner, developer, manufacturer: NICOPRO USA Inc. 2015 S TUTTLE AVE Sarasota, FL. 34239, USA. E-mail: email@example.com Web: www.absonic.us