Presentation on theme: "现在完成时现在完成时. Have you learned Book 2? Have you ever read the book Harry Potter? Have you seen the film Harry Potter? Have you recited the words of Unit9?"— Presentation transcript:
Have you learned Book 2? Have you ever read the book Harry Potter? Have you seen the film Harry Potter? Have you recited the words of Unit9? Have you read today ’ s newspaper? Have you ever heard of Disneyland? Have you ever been to Disneyland? Have you ever tried Indian food?
仿例句回答问题： What has Tom done? borrow/book Tom has just borrowed a book. 1.What have you done? clean/ kitchen 2.What has Tom ’ s mother done? wash/hair 3.What has Diana done? talk to/Tom 4.What have they done? correct/mistakes 5.What have Jim and Tom done? play/violin 6.What have your sisters done? visit/grandma 7.What has Jane ’ s father done? borrow/novel 8.What has Sally done? turn on/TV 9. What have your parents done? water/flowers
Fill in the blanks with have been or have gone 1.We ________ to Canada. We won ’ t go there again this time. 2.Tony ________ in Melbourne for two years. He works as an actor there. 3.Richard and Harry _________ to Africa. They will come back in a month. 4.________ you ____ to Seattle? 5.My father ________ to Egypt. He will stay in Cairo. have been has been have gone Havebeen has gone
1.John has been to Scotland. 2.Mary and Tony have been to France. 3.His father has gone to Switzerland. 4.I haven ’ t got Frank ’ s address. 5.I want to read today ’ s newspaper. Where has John been? Who has been to France. Who has gone to Switzerland. Whose address haven ’ t you got? Which newspaper do you want to read?
1. 他去给青岛，我也去过。 2. 我妈妈去青岛了。 3. 自从我来到中国，我就学习中国文化。 4. 那辆自行车我买了 5 年了。 5. 你来到这个城镇多长时间了？ He has been to Qingdao. So have I. My mother has gone to Qingdao. I have studied Chinese history since I came to China. I have had the bike for five years. How long have you been in this town?
I have been in Canada for three months. I have been in Canada since August. Fill in the blanks with for or since. 1.I have been sick ___ two days. 2. I have been sick ______ the day before yesterday. 3.Jenny has been a swimmer ___ a year. 4. Jenny has been a swimmer ___ last year. 5. Dick has been at church ____ three hours. 6. Dick has been at church _____ lunch time. 7. Peter and John has been in hospital ___ five days. 8. Peter and John has been in hospital ____ Tuesday. for since for since for since for since
1.I have just emptied the basket. 2.We have already cleaned the classroom. 3. Tom has already turned off the TV. 4. Peter and Cathy have just finished their homework. 5.They haven ’ t read today ’ s newspaper yet. What have you just done? What have you already cleaned? Who has already turned off the TV Who has just finished their homework? What haven ’ t they read yet?
6. My brother has been in Singapore for three months. 7. The baby has been asleep for two hours. 8. Frank ’ s father has been in hospital since last Saturday. 9. They have been in this town since they moved here. My classmates have just been to the playground. How long has your brother been in Singapore? How long has the baby been asleep? How long has Frank ’ s father been in hospital? How long have they been in this town? Where have your classmates just been?
1. How long have they been in Berlin? eight years/1995 2. How long have they been students? five years/ they were six 3. How long has your uncle been an engineer? 20 years/he was 23 4. How long has Carrol been in this school? five months/ she moved here 5. How long have the teachers been in their office? two hours/ this month 6. How long has the bird been in its nest? 10 minutes/ it flew back They have been in Berlin for five years./ since 1995 They have been students for five years. He has been an engineer for 20 years./since he was 23. Carrol has been in this school for five months since they were six since she moved here. The teachers have been in their office for two hours. since this month The bird has been in its nest for 10 minutes./ since it flew back.
1. I have seen the film. （改为否定句） 2. He has already finished writing the novel. （改为一般疑问句） 3. Have they cleaned the classroom ？（肯定 回答） 4. My mother has taught in this school for 17 years. （划线提问） 5. Mr. Zhang began to work in the factory ten years ago. （改为同义句） Mr Zhang __ ____ in the factory ___ ten years ago.
动词的过去分词的变化规律 A. 原形与过去式和过去分词完全相同. cost----cost----cost cut----cut----cut put----put----put
B. 过去式与过去分词完全相同 bright----brought----brought think----thought----thought get----got----got sell----sold----sold
C. 原型与过去分词相同 come----came----come run----ran----run become----became----become
D. 原形，过去式和 过去分词完全不同 begin ---- began -----begun drink---drank----drunk ring----rang-----rung
E. 没有过去分词的动词 can ----- could － may---- might － shall---- should － will ---- would －
Where have you been? cinema/ in the afternoon I have been to the cinema. I went there in the afternoon. 1.Where have you been? swimming pool/yesterday 2.Where has he been? school/this morning 3.Where have Tom and Jack been? gym/two days ago 4.Where has your mother been? Post office/the day before yesterday 5.Where have your classmates been? football match/ a few minutes ago 6.Where have you been? bookstore/last Friday
1. 你去过说英语的国家吗？没有去过。 _____ you ever ____________ English-speaking countries? No, I ________. 2. 这个孩子要了五十元钱去买了 CD 盘。 The child _______ 50 yuan ________ some CDs. 3. 他们已经决定学习英语了。 They ____________ to study English. 4. 学好英语的最好方法是尽可能的多说。 ____________ to study English well ____________ speak as often as possible. 5. 我妈妈在这家医院已经当医生十三年了。 My mom ___________ a doctor in this hospital ___________ 3 years. 6. 我爷爷没有去过美国。我爸爸也没有去过。 My grandfather _____________ to America. ________ my father. Havebeen to haven ’ t asked forto buy have decided The best way is to has been for has never beenNeither has
1. Linda ______ the space museum after school yesterday. A. has been to B. was going to C. went to 2. You don ’ t need to describe her. I ______ her several times. A. meet B. will meet C. have met 3. Have you ________ heard of Disneyland? A. always B. ever C. never 4. — ______ did you start skating? — Five years ago. A.When B. How long C. How often 5. — Which park would you like to visit, People ’ s Park or West Hill Park? — _____. I would like to visit Seaside Park. A. Both.B. EitherC. Neither
6. I ’ m feeling better, so I want to start ________. A. taking lesson B. to take lesson C. taking lessons 7. It is ________ very popular gift. A. a kind of B. kinds of C. the kind of 8. — How can I get there? — You can __________. A. take a ride boat B. take a ride on the boat C. take a boat on the ride 9. Australia is ________ country. A. an English-speaking B. a speaking-English C. a speaking English ’ s 10. The island is quite warm all year round, because it ’ s ________ the equator. A. nextB. close to C. far from