We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byDevyn Huet
Modified about 1 year ago
39 MELACHOT By: Shoshana Behar
1.SOWING Putting seeds into the ground to plant them.
2. PLOWING To turn up the earth on an area on land with a plow.
3. REAPING Pulling out the wheat from the ground.
4. BINDING SHEAVES Binding the wheat together.
5. THRESHING Banging the wheat on the ground To take out the seeds.
6. WINNOWING Throwing the seeds of the wheat In the air with something Under it and see witch seeds are ready.
7. SELECTING Selecting the wheat to use.
8. GRINDING Grinding the seeds.
9. SIFTING Shaking the fine flour and see if the big ones are on the top and grind those ones again.
10. KNEADING Kneading the bread.
11. BAKING Baking the bread.
MAKING MATERIAL CURTAINS
12. SHEARING WOOL Taking the wool of the sheep.
13. CLEANING Cleaning the wool.
14. COMBING Combing the wool
15. DYEING Dyeing the wool a Different color.
16. SPINNING Spinning the wool.
17. STRETCHING THE THREADS Stretching out the threads.
18. MAKING LOOPS Making loops in the Loom so that you can Weave the wool.
19. WEAVING THREADS Weave the threads into The way you want to make it.
20. SEPARATING THE THREADS Separating the threads so that you can tie a knot.
21. TYING A KNOT Make a knot from the string you have made.
22. UNTYING A KNOT Untying a knot from the knot you Just made.
23. SEWING Sewing the string you have Been working on making.
24. TEARING Tearing the wool.
MAKING LEATHER CURTAINS
25. TRAPPING Trapping the animal.
26. SLAUGHTERING Slaughtering the animal.
27. SKINNING Skinning the animal.
28. SALTING Soak it in salt water.
29. TANNING Tanning the skin.
30. SCRAPING Scraping…
31. CUTTING Cutting the wool.
MAKING THE BEAMS OF THE MISHKAN
32. WRITING Ummmmmm…
THE PUTTING UP AND TAKING DOWN OF THE MISHKAN
35. BREAKING DOWN
THE MISHKAN'S FINAL TOUCHES
36. EXTINGUISHING A FIRE
37. KINDLING A FIRE
38. STRIKING THE FINAL HAMMER BLOW
39. CARRYING The past 9 were to self explanatory…
Of. and a to the in is you that it at be.
The. of and a to in is you that it he was.
The. of and a to in is you that it he for.
High Frequency Words List A Group 1. the of and.
Can you see?. I like him. When will we go? All or some.
Introduction to Clay Experiencing Clay Chapter 1-3.
Lets build fluency! The people By the water You and I.
High-Frequency Phrases First 100 Words. The people.
Frequency Words. a about after again all always.
List 1. the List 1 to List 1 and List 1 he List 1.
SEN Lets Celebrate The Story Of Bread The Story of Bread.
Write YES if it is a part of a cycle Write NO if it is NOT part of a cycle After each answers, write down a number = VERY SURE 2 = NOT SO SURE.
List 1 Sight Words the to and he a I you it.
The Monster: Litter By Liesel Bauer. One day I was walking on the sidewalk, when I saw a candy wrapper next to my shoe. Then I looked around and saw more.
A. as is a couldn’t does could has wouldn’t.
DOLCH Sight Word Test (Say each word as it appears on the screen.)
Oral Reading Fluency First 100 Most Used Phrases.
TIME FOR KIDS HELPING PLANET EARTH. VOCABULRY CONSERVATION.
Oxygen Cycle. Required for Life All living things use oxygen or depend on organisms that use oxygen in some way.
The people Look for some people. Write it down. By the water So there you are. Who will make it? You and I A long time What will they do?
DOLCH Sight Word Test (Say each word as it appears on the screen.) Press the Esc key to stop the slide show Click this button below to start the slide.
Since ancient times Nature has served Man being the source of his life. For thousands of years people lived in harmony with environment. But with the.
The team JAC worked hard on every part of this project. So we hope you enjoy this power point presentation. J. A. Q.
First Grade Sight Words a in I and is it for.
Fiber Arts The Navajo People. The Navajo are a group of Native Americans who live in the American Southwest.
Lap 1. the to and he a I you it of in Lap 2.
Sight Words Complete Dolch Sight Word List Preprimer through Third.
Workers Around The World SEN My Changing World. Click on an area of the world to find out about someone who works there. ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
© 2016 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.