Presentation on theme: "PowerPoint TEMPLATE UNIVERSITY OF ALBERTA Edmonton, Alberta September 28 – 29, 2015."— Presentation transcript:
PowerPoint TEMPLATE UNIVERSITY OF ALBERTA Edmonton, Alberta September 28 – 29, 2015
Presentation Outline 1.Company Background 2.Problem Selection 3.Team Composition 4.Objectives & Approach 5.Current Conditions 6.Cause Investigation 7.Counter Measures 8.Results 9.Follow-up Plan UNIVERSITY OF ALBERTA Edmonton, Alberta September 28 – 29, 2015
Company Background: - Company name, location, website address - Products, markets etc. Company Location Description - Number of employees - Production processes - Product volumes/variety - Custom/standard product - Make to order/stock etc. 1. Company Background
2. Problem Selection Problem Selection: - Focus: safety, quality, cost, productivity, environmental etc. - Rationale / expected benefit
3. Team Composition Description of Team: - Team member functions / disciplines Team Support: - Sponsor, Champion, facilitator
4. Objectives & Approach Objectives: - Goal / tangible objectives Approach: - Improvement Process or 2-4 hours per week two-month project
5. Current Conditions Current Conditions: - Current process - Data to prove a problem exists
6. Cause Investigation Cause Investigation: - Ishikawa / cause & effect diagram - Identification and measurement of root cause using run charts, check sheets, Pareto analysis etc.
7. Counter Measures Counter Measures: - Prioritized counter measures - Summary sheet for each counter measure CauseEffect Counter Measure
8. Results Results: - Tangible benefits: incidents, time, cost, etc. - Intangible benefits: customer perception, morale
9. Follow-up Plan Follow-up Plan: - Outstanding actions: what, who, when - Monitoring and sustaining the grains
Your consent to our cookies if you continue to use this website.