Presentation on theme: "Quiz: Who wants to be a millionaire?. 1. What is the official language in Great Britain ? A. English B. French C. Russian D. Chinese."— Presentation transcript:
Quiz: Who wants to be a millionaire?
1. What is the official language in Great Britain ? A. English B. French C. Russian D. Chinese
The right answer: The official language is English.
2. Great Britain is divided into …. A. Three parts B. Five parts C. Two parts D. Six parts
The right answer: Great Britain is divided into three parts.
3. The capital of Great Britain is…. A. Paris B. Moscow C. London D. Cardiff
The right answer: The capital of Great Britain is London.
4. England is in …. A. Europe B. Africa C. America D. Asia
The right answer: England is in Europe.
5. The name of the river in London is … A. The Volga B. The Thames C. The Don D. The Mississippi
The right answer: The name of the river in London is the Thames.
6. Who is the head of England? A. The Queen B. The Tzar C. The Princess D. The Prince
The right answer: The head of England is the Queen.
7. London is more than…. A. One thousand years old B. Two thousand years old C. Three thousand years old D. Four thousand years old
The right answer: London is more than two thousand years old.
8. In what country do men wear skirts? A. France B. England C. Scotland D. Russia
The right answer: Men wear skirts in Scotland.
9. You can get from Russia to England by …. A. Bicycle B. Airplane C. Car D. Foot
The right answer: You can get from Russia to England by airplane.
10.Big Ben is …. A. A clock B. A horse C. A monument D. A famous name
The right answer: Big Ben is a clock.
11.What is a Picadilly Circus? A. A Circus B. A square C. A street D. A house
The right answer: A Picadilly Circus is a square.
12. What is the Tower of London now? A. A prison B. A museum C. A house D. A fortress
The right answer: The Tower of London is a museum now.
13. The name of the Palace where the Queen lives is …. A. The Tower of London B. The White House C. The Winsor palace D. The Buckingham Palace
The right answer: The Queen lives in the Buckingham Palace.
14. What can you see in Trafalgar square ? A. Nelson statue B. King memorial C. Queen memorial D. Gorbachev memorial
The right answer: You can see Nelson statue.
15. When can you see the flag over the Queen,s Palace? A. When she is out. B. When she is abroad. C. When she has a party. D. When she is at home.
The right answer: When she is at home.
16. Where is London,s zoo? A. Regent,s park B. Hyde park C. St. James, park D. Central Park
The right answer: London,s zoo is in Regent,s park.
17. Sir Christopher Wren built …. A. St. Pauls cathedral B. The Tower of London C. Westminster Abbey D. The Parliament
The right answer: Sir Christopher Wren built St. Pauls cathedral.
18. Westminster Abbey is …. A. The chappel B. The monastery C. The inn D. The famous Royal Church
The right answer: Westminster Abbey is the famous Royal Church.
19. Where can you see pelicans and ducks? A. Hyde park B. St. James, park C. Central Park D. Regent,s park
The right answer: You can see pelicans and ducks in St. James, park.
20. The British Parliament is in …. A. The Buckingham Palace B. The Houses of Parliament C. Backer Street D. Westminster Abbey
The right answer: The British Parliament is in the Houses of Parliament.
21. Covent Garden is now …. A. A cinema B. A fruit and vegetable garden C. A theatre D. A tourist shopping centre
The right answer: Covent Garden is a tourist shopping centre now.
Thank you for attention!
The More We Are Together. The more we are together, Together, together, The more we are together, The happier we are. For my friend is your friend And your friend is my friend. The more we are together, The happier we are.