2Simple Present Future Tense Unsur Bahasa:Simple Present Future Tense
3Ungkapan menawarkan dan responnya Penggunaan Bahasa :Ungkapan menawarkan dan responnya
4Dear Betty, I’m writing to you concerning my last day in Jogya Dear Betty, I’m writing to you concerning my last day in Jogya. I just got back from Borobudur, the wonderful temple I’ve ever seen. The weather is fine. We are now staying in a hotel. It’s not far from Malioboro. We are treated well here.Letter
5It has many excellent staff who serve the customers It has many excellent staff who serve the customers. We plan to go around Malioboro after taking a short nap. We want to enjoy having “Lesehan there. It is a kind of a restaurant but we sit on the ground.
6Many kinds of local handicraft are sold along Malioboro street Many kinds of local handicraft are sold along Malioboro street. Both domestic and foreign tourists are interested in them. I want to buy some souvenirs.Don’t worry, I’ll also buy you the most interesting one.Lovedara
7a. The wonderful Borobudur temple b. Special handicraft from Jogya 1. The letter above talks about…a. The wonderful Borobudur templeb. Special handicraft from Jogyac. Dara’s last day in Jogyad. A comforatble hotel near Malioboro
82. Dara wants to buy …as souvenirs. a. Domestic touristsb. Foreign touristsc. Lesehand. Local handicraft
93. What does Dara think about Borobudur temple. a. Remarkable b 3. What does Dara think about Borobudur temple? a. Remarkable b. Terrible c. Horrible d. Boring
104. Which of the following statements is incorrect. a 4. Which of the following statements is incorrect? a. People sell many kinds of handicraft along Malioboro street. b. It is not too long to reach Malioboro from the hotel where Dara stayed. c. Dara hated staying in the hotel d. Lesehan is in Malioboro
11Dear Angelica, Thank you for your letter Dear Angelica, Thank you for your letter. It was indeed exciting to read about your recent trip to Perth. You had a wonderful time, didn’t you? Well, I may not be as lucky as you but my trip to Genting was equally thrilling. I had heard a lot about this popular gateway from a friend of mine and everything was just exciting as she had described.
12We stayed overnight at my uncle’s house in Kuala Lumpur and left quite early so as to avoid the hot, midday sun. As soon as we arrived, I was the first to get out of the car. It was very cold but the air was fresh and clean. I took an instant liking to this place.
13My brother and I spent most of our time entertaining ourselves at the recreation centre while my parents had a good time at the pub which is strictly for adults. I felt sad to leave this wonderful place after a brief stay but I’ll be there again. Perhaps you can be with me the next time. Write soon, won’t you? Your friend, Sally
141.Where did the writer of the letter go ? a. Perth b. Gentingc. Singapore d. Indonesia
152. With whom did Sally go ?a. Aloneb. Angelicac. A friend of herd. Her brother and parents
163. What does the text talk about? a. Angelica and her friendsb. The writer’s familyc. Recreation aread. Exciting trip to Genting
174. “..felt sad to leave this wonderful place after a brief stay …”The underlined word means …a. longb. shortc. everlastingd. small
18“ I had heard a lot about this popular gateway from a friend of mine”.The underlined word means …a. Perthb. Kuala Lumpurc. Gentingd. Her uncle's house
19Simple Present Future Tense Pengertian:Pola kalimat yang digunakan untuk menyatakan kejadian yang akan berlangsungSimple Present Future Tense
21Contoh kalimat : +.I will open the windows + We are going to join football competation next week. - I won’t close them. - We are not going to join the badminton match. ? Will you turn off the lamp? ? Are you going to watch us?
221. Riska : Have you finished doing your assignment. Ferdi : Not yet 1. Riska : Have you finished doing your assignment? Ferdi : Not yet. But I … soon. a. finish b. will finish c. have finished d. was finishing
232. Dian : Have you got a plan for this weekend 2. Dian : Have you got a plan for this weekend? Tuti : Yes, I …to the new mall in town with Sita.Let’s join us. Dian : That’s a good idea. a. go b. went c. am going to go d. have gone
243. Cindy: Uhh. This room is too dark. I can’t see the letters well 3. Cindy: Uhh. This room is too dark. I can’t see the letters well. Vira : Don’t worry. I … on the lamp. a. turned b. will turn c. have turned d. am turning
254. The man can’t see where he is going. There is a hole in front of him. he … into the hole. a. is falling b. is going to fall c. fell d. has fallen
265. Mother : Oh. I forget to close the door of the kitchen 5. Mother : Oh. I forget to close the door of the kitchen. Daughter : I … it a. close b. am closing c. have closed d. will close
276. Badru: There is no money in wallet How can I get home 6. Badru: There is no money in wallet How can I get home? Rizal: here it is, use mine Badru: Thanks for lending me the money. I …you back on Friday. Rizal: Oh no You don’t need to. It’s for you. Badru: Thanks a lot then.
29Ungkapan penawaran A. Offering a help Can I help you? What can I do for you?Let me help you to …!Shall I …?If You like I could …What can I do to help?Would you like any help?Is there anything I can do ?Need some help!Ungkapan penawaran
30Offering something Would you like something to drink? Can I offer you a drink?Will you have some drink?Have a drink?Would care for …?Offering something
31Ungkapan menerima tawaran Yes, pleaseThanks very muchThat’s would be very niceThank you, I wouldThat would be very niceI’d love …!With pleasureUngkapan menerima tawaran
32Ungkapan menolak tawaran No, thank youI am not sure I canNot this time, thanks.No, thanks. I can manage myselfUngkapan menolak tawaran
331. Young man :The bag looks too heavy for you to lift… 1. Young man :The bag looks too heavy for you to lift….? Old woman :That’s very kind of you young man. Thank a lot. a. What can I do for you? b. Would you like any help? c. I would be careful if I were you d. How about leaving it here
342. Young man : You looks thirsty. Shall I take a glass of water 2. Young man : You looks thirsty. Shall I take a glass of water? Old woman : … a clear water will be nice. a. Thank you, I would b. How wonderful it is c. What about a glass of water d. I can manage it myself
353. Man 1 : Cigarette, sir. Man 2 : … I quit smoking. a 3. Man 1 : Cigarette, sir. Man 2 : … I quit smoking. a. That’s very kind of you b. That’s my favorite c. It’s really enjoyable d. No, thank you.
364. Neno : Ok, This restaurant is famous for its “satay kambing” … 4. Neno : Ok, This restaurant is famous for its “satay kambing” …? Firda : Is it? Yes, please. a. Don’t try it b. Would you like some drink c. Would care for some? d. What would you like to have?
375. Shopkeeper : …?Customer : Yes, Do you have scarves?Shopkeeper : Yes, let me show you some.a. Can you help me?b. What will you do, madam?c. What would you like to do?d. can I help you, madam?
39Reading : Brosur perjalanan wisata Unsur Bahasa : Simple present perfect tense
40Ungkapan Kepastian/Ketidakpastian Penggunaan Bahasa :Ungkapan Kepastian/Ketidakpastian
41Tour package Full-day city tour 2-day stay at Malacca Village resort Hang Tuah’s wellGadek hot SpringSerkam Grilled fish PortDutch PortCape Rochado
42Extras Free breakfasts during stay at Malacca Village Resort Free shopping voucher worth S$50 given to the first 50 reservationsFree rides on trishaws within Malacca town throughout stayFree dinner voucher for all honeymonersExtras
43Departure : daily by coach Accommodation : Twin-sharing PENINSULA TRAVEL LTD23 Asia Road # Raja ComplexCall our toll-Free Number :
441. Where do we spend the night if we join the tour. a 1. Where do we spend the night if we join the tour? a. Mallacca village resort b. Hang tuah’s well c. Cape Rachardo d. Peninsula travel LTDInformasi tertentu
45Informasi rinci 2. The package tour provides us two vouchers for… a. Full day tour and roomb. Shopping and dinnerc. Riding on trishaws and breakfastd. Visiting Dutch Port and Serkam Grilled fishportInformasi rinci
46Gambaran umum 3. What does the text talk about? a. Peninsula travel agentb. Full- day tourc. Accommodationd. Extra tourGambaran umum
47Makna kata (sinonim) 4. “departure : daily by coach”. The underlined word is a kind of …a. Shipb. Busc. Planed. BicycleMakna kata (sinonim)
48Relax cruise “Island Explorer” is a 17 m length, around the world sailing yacht, with a capacity of 20 passengers. Leaving from Benoa Harbour, we take you in 21/2 hours (cruising at 8 knots) across the Badung Strait between Bali and Lembongan Island.
49Including :Air conditioned hotel transfersBBQ buffet lunch all you can eat with crisp saladShared game fishing/trollingSnorkelingSea kayakingBanana boat riding
50Banana boat ridingSemi sub marine Underwater ExplorerGlass bottom boatPool use at the Coconut Beach ResortMorning and afternoon tea, snacks, fresh fruits, etc
52Sit back and Relax, feel the warmth of ocean breeze on the deck while you enjoy your morning and afternoon tea and coffee with some refreshments (soft drinks, beers and wines at reasonable prices). You may also try you luck in trolling fishing on this enjoyable cruising trip.
53The fun continues as you arrive on Lembongan Island Bay, where you have a great BBQ buffet lunch with crisp salads, and join all water activitiesUS $ 75 pp
54Informasi umum 1. The brochure offers us … a. a luxurious yacht b. an enjoyable cruising tripc. the warmth of the ocean breezed. a great BBQ buffetInformasi umum
55Informasi tertentu 2. What is the name of the yacht? a. BBQ Buffet b. relax Cruisec. Island explorerd. Island BayInformasi tertentu
56Informasi rinci 3. We gets the following thing free, except, … a. banana boat ridingb. water activitiesc. refreshmentd. BBQ buffetInformasi rinci
57Makna kata 4. “ …feel the warmth of ocean breeze on the deck …” The underlined word means …a. soft, gentle windb. hazardous wavesc. heavy stormd. rough seaMakna kata
58SIMPLE PRESENT PERFECT TENSE Pengertian : Pola kalimat yang digunakan untuk menyatakan kejadian/pekerjaan yang telah selesai dikerjakan.
60Contoh kalimat : + They have visited Jogya + She has been here all day -They haven’t visited Solo.- She hasn’t been there all day? have they visited Borobudur?? Has she talked about it?Contoh kalimat :
61Aan : Come to my house. Let’s finish homework with me.Tito : I … it.Aan : How diligent you are.a. dob. didc. will dod. have done
622. Nina : Look a wallet Ayu : Someone …it here 2. Nina : Look a wallet Ayu : Someone …it here. Let’s find out whose wallet it is a. leaves b. has left c. will leave d. is leaving
633. Riris : Do you know where Tiara is 3. Riris : Do you know where Tiara is? Didi: No, I …her since this morning. a. don’t see b. didn’t see c. haven’t seen d. won’t see
644. Cici : Will you join the tour to Bali? Mimi : I …it yet. I am still confused whether to join or not.a. won’t decideb. haven’t decidedc. am going to decided. Didn’t want to decide
655. Michael : How beautiful the scenery in this place 5. Michael : How beautiful the scenery in this place. Rudy : Is this the first time you’ve been here? Michael : Yes, … a. I have been here many times b. I’ve never been here before c. I am not here anymore d. I wasn’t here last time
66Ungkapan kepastian I am sure about it I am really certain about it No doubtI am absolutely certain about itThat’s my convictionI am quite sureUngkapan kepastian
67Ungkapan ketidakpastian I am not sure about itI can’t say for certainI can’t make up my mindI am not really sureThere is some doubt in my mindUngkapan ketidakpastian
68Mr. Arman : We cannot continue our Journey Mr. Arman : We cannot continue our Journey. We’d better stop and take a rest. It’s going to rain soon. Mr. Bachri : Are you sure it’s going to rain soon? Mr. Arman : Yes, … Look The sky is cloudy and The weather is very hot.
69a. I am quite sure about it. b. I can’t say for certainc. I doubt itd. I approve it
701. Budi : I heard that you are going to London 1. Budi : I heard that you are going to London. How long will you stay there? Adnan : … It depends on the situation if I finish my business faster, I will be home soon.
712. Ady : Look at this new coke It looks so tasty Tom : … I haven’t tried it yet,a. I am sureb. No doubtc. Do you think so?d. I can’t say for certain.
723. Mother : Help your sister with her suitcase 3. Mother : Help your sister with her suitcase. Alin : She doesn’t want to. She wants to carry it herself. Mother : … she can It’s too heavy for her. a. there is no doubt b. I hope so c. why do you do that d. I am not sure
734. Galih : Where is Teddy? Have you told him that He should be her soon. Heny : Yes, I have … He will be come soon. a. absolutely not b. I am certain c. I doubt d. By the way
745. Susy : Do you think Winda agree to join us to go to the mall 5. Susy : Do you think Winda agree to join us to go to the mall? Lisa : …she I looks busy recently. a. No doubt b. that’s a good idea c. I am not sure d. that’s what I think