We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byDarion Merwin
Modified over 2 years ago
COMMUNICATIONS WITHOUT LIMITS!! Welcome to the era of...
a …rrring a
Hello Bob? Did you review the contract I sent you?
-... So it’s finished? You’ll send it to me by e-mail? - My e-mail address? Frankly, I don’t remember it !!!
- Just a minute, let me check. -NICOOOLE,... WHAT’S MY E-MAIL ADDRESS?
- No, no, that’s my home e-mail address! - Listen, I can’t find it. Let me check and call you back.
- Oh!... You’re going for lunch... OK, I’ll send you the address by fax. You’ll have it when you get back. OK?
OK. So give me your fax number. - What! You don’t know it?
- OK, here’s what we’ll do. You e-mail me your fax number and I’ll fax you my e-mail address. - No, that won’t work. Wait, I’m getting mixed up... Let me think...
So… Hum… OK… Well… Yeah…
- What’s your cell-phone number? - Oh, your battery is dead... Mine too...
- OK, listen, here’s what we’ll do... - You charge your cell-phone battery, I’ll call you in a couple of hours and leave you my e-mail address in your voice mail.
- Then you take my e-mail address in your voice mail and you e-mail me your fax number. -Then I can fax you my e-mail address.
- That’s plan A. Now for plan B! I send myself an e-mail to see what my e-mail address is and then I record a message for you in my voice mail....
…when you get it, you send me the answer on my pager... …so then, I send you a fax with my e-mail address.
- Complicated? No, it’s not at all complicated. -We just need a bit of coordination... and luck...
-There’s also a third possibility that’s much simpler: plan C... You send me the contract directly by express messenger. -Yeah!... It’s the best plan strategically speaking...
- But actually, I have a small question... …what was I supposed to send you by e-mail? My e-mail address, my fax number, my cell number, pager, telephone?
- Oh! You don’t remember either. - It would probably be a good idea to have periodic bilateral coordination meetings concerning protocols for internal communications.
- But anyway, since your office is at the other end of the corridor, I’ll come by to pick it up in 2 minutes... OK? Bye!
And the moral…: Thanks to technology, we can now waste time with an efficiency until now unimaginable, all in the name of saving time…
COMMUNICATIONS WITHOUT LIMITS!! Welcome to the era of...
On the phone In this unit you are going to: take and report telephone messages. make, accept ad refuse invitations. listen for details. read about telephone.
Teacher Koledinova A.A.. Always say good-bye before you hang up the telephone. Always use a pleasant voice when speaking on the telephone. Don’t speak.
Building Extension’s Brand through…
Scripts for Success.
電話 & 電子郵件英語 教職員英語講座系列 1 Fall 2011 Andrea S.W. Lin.
Business Telephone Use. Telephones Telephone types Standard Cordless Multi-line Speaker Cell phones Walkie-talkie.
Unit 3 On the Phone. objectives answer the phone ask to be connected connect a caller leave messages deal with problem by telephone.
LOGO Unit 3 Under the sea Listening & speaking. Do you know us? I’m a dolphin.
Farming Your Database. We are in the “Marketing To Our Database” business, not the “Real Estate Business”
SPEAKING Nguyen Nhan Thien Nguyen Hong Oanh PORTFOLIO.
MAKING A PHONE CALL. Steps to make a phone call: 1. Opening 2. Telling the aim of telephoning 3. Closing.
৳ Look, I’ve got a leaflet about it.
Conversation Lesson 23: Leaving or Taking a Message.
Everything seems to be falling apart for me. I don’t see how my life will get any better. My parents have decided to get divorced and my dad moved out.
Network Terminology … Remember: Knowledge is Power!
Good afternoon ! Hello ! Nice to meet you too ! Nice to meet you !
How to make a phone call.
ACCESS TO LMS The EASY way in to our online workbook.
Future Time Simple Future: Will and be going to. Ali will finish his work tomorrow. Ali is going to finish his work tomorrow. Will and be going to express.
Listening and speaking Listening and speaking.
WELCOME HI GOOD MORNING GOOD MORNING GOOD MORNING GOOD MORNING.
LET’S STUDY ENGLISH TOGETHER CREATORS : * AHMAD FUAD MANAN * * AZIMAH NURIN NAFILAH * * DWI WIDYA PRATIWI * *FIKRI HADI RUSDIANTO * * MUHAMMAD IBNU ASSAYIS.
Sophomore Seminar. Students will learn proper phone, text messaging, , and social networking etiquette. They will demonstrate this knowledge in assignments.
RESPONDING TO RULES HOW TO: MAKE COMPLAINTS TAKE “NO” FOR AN ANSWER DISAGREE APPROPRIATELY CHANGE RULES.
Vocabulary Link A telephone quiz Match the words with the pictures. 10 Lesson A Telephoning Lesson B Crazy for cell phones Vocabulary Link A telephone.
1 English on the air II IIإنجليزي عَ الهوا. 2 Comprehension فـهـم.
James Martin G. Domdom ENSP2 Mr. Xavier Aquino Velasco – Associate/Lectrurer III, FEU Tech.
Why have a script? Gives you clear focus on the Goal Ensures the benefits are properly relayed Leads the prospect to your Goal Allows you to easier remove.
UNIT 9 SPEAKING THE POST OFFICE
SCVSP Mrs. Bell This is our virtual open house! Enjoy this video; listen carefully.
Come on Linus! Don’t tell me that your car is breaking down again!
Farming Your Database. We are in the “Marketing To Our Database” business, not the “Real Estate Business” Stats from the NAR 84% of people said they would.
How and Why to Use the ERS. Emergency Response System This is a free service that we provide for our clients. When they die, the ERS will contact.
Lawrence Technological University Office of University Housing Voice Mail System Guide.
TELEPHONE INTERVIEW Second step, gives company chance to check you out. Make sure you have _______________contact info on resume (phone and address)
Questions, Questions, Questions. I like to ask questions. I can ask questions to learn new things.
人教课标版 高二 选修 7 Unit 3. Listening and speaking Listening and speaking.
A guide for using the telephone
PEP 5 Unit4 What can you do? C Story time Yuyao experimental primary school Cai Lili.
Run Why do you run, why do you hide, Oh don’t you know I just, I just want to be with you, To be with you.
Sawatdee khrab Ajarn Darika! Hello, Thongmee. What are you up to?
Unit 3 Sections 1-5 Sentence Frames 2 nd Grade. Unit 3 Section 1 Sentence Frames 2 nd Grade.
Making a Phone Call. Vocabulary pay phone public phone cell phone mobile phone.
NMU Voic Welcome to. This presentation will walk you through the setup and use of the NMU Voic system. Follow the step by step instructions.
10. Hafta. BUSINESS TELEPHONE CONVERSATION Telephone English - Important Phrases Operator:
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.