Presentation is loading. Please wait.

Presentation is loading. Please wait.

Workshop Submission and Opening of Bids. 1. Four (4) Bidders Bidder 1- Alpha Corporation Bidder 2- Beta Company Bidder 3- Charlie Business Ent. Bidder.

Similar presentations


Presentation on theme: "Workshop Submission and Opening of Bids. 1. Four (4) Bidders Bidder 1- Alpha Corporation Bidder 2- Beta Company Bidder 3- Charlie Business Ent. Bidder."— Presentation transcript:

1 Workshop Submission and Opening of Bids

2 1. Four (4) Bidders Bidder 1- Alpha Corporation Bidder 2- Beta Company Bidder 3- Charlie Business Ent. Bidder 4- Delta Frozen Corp.

3 ABC Lot 1 Tables650, Lot 2 Chairs345, Lot 3 Cabinets728, Deadline of Submission of BidsJanuary 26, 4:00pm Opening of BidsJanuary 26, 4:00pm

4 AlphaBetaCharlieDelta Lot 1630, , , , Lot 2340, , ,000.00No bid Lot 3700, ,000.50No bid720, Bid SecurityBidder secured its bid 40% by “Cash” and the remaining 60% by “Surety Bond’ Bidder secured its bid 60% by “Cash” and the remaining 40% by “Surety Bond’ Bidder secured its bid 70% by “Cash” and the remaining 30% by “Surety Bond’ Bidder secured its bid 30% by “Cash” and the remaining 70% by “Surety Bond’

5 Eligibility Requirements 1 DTI/SEC/CDA Registration 2 Mayor’s permit 3 a) Statement of the prospective bidder of all its ongoing government and private contracts, including contracts awarded but not yet started, if any, whether similar or not similar in nature and complexity to the contract to be bid, within the relevant period as provided in the Bidding Documents b) identifying the bidder’s single largest completed contract similar to the contract to be bid, within the relevant period as provided in the Bidding Documents.

6 Eligibility Requirements 4 Audited financial statement 5 NFCC 6 Tax clearance per Executive Order 398, series of 2005, as finally reviewed and approved by the BIR. 7 Bid Security 8 Omnibus Sworn Statement

7 Financial Component Bid Proposal BAC Member BAC Vice Chair BAC Chairman Observer (s)


Download ppt "Workshop Submission and Opening of Bids. 1. Four (4) Bidders Bidder 1- Alpha Corporation Bidder 2- Beta Company Bidder 3- Charlie Business Ent. Bidder."

Similar presentations


Ads by Google