Presentation is loading. Please wait.

Presentation is loading. Please wait.

Nebraska Woody Florals Cooperative EST. 2005. Nebraska Woody Florals Cooperative Partners Scott Josiah, State Forester – Nebraska State Forest Service.

Similar presentations


Presentation on theme: "Nebraska Woody Florals Cooperative EST. 2005. Nebraska Woody Florals Cooperative Partners Scott Josiah, State Forester – Nebraska State Forest Service."— Presentation transcript:

1 Nebraska Woody Florals Cooperative EST. 2005

2 Nebraska Woody Florals Cooperative Partners Scott Josiah, State Forester – Nebraska State Forest Service and housed within the University of Nebraska directing research in Woody Crops Production, Community Forestry and Agroforestry Jim Crandall with UNL Cooperative Development Center

3 Nebraska Woody Florals Cooperative 43 growers across the state. Cooperative keeps 40% percent for overhead and the growers receive the remaining 60%

4 Nebraska Woody Florals Cooperative All stems are marketed through the cooperative Major Local Distributors are: – Earl May Garden Centers – Mulhalls Landscaping – Campbell Nursery

5 Nebraska Woody Florals Cooperative Grant received in Purchased the building currently being used as our headquarters near Mead Purchased a cooler to store our stems Grant received in 2010 to update our marketing materials and develop our current website.

6 Nebraska Woody Florals Cooperative

7 Nebraska Woody Florals Cooperative Stem Varieties

8 Nebraska Woody Florals Cooperative

9

10 Nebraska Woody Florals Cooperative Willows

11 Nebraska Woody Florals Cooperative

12

13

14 Visit our Or join us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/ /?fref=ts

15 Nebraska Woody Florals Cooperative Contact me at: Nancy Eberle Secretary, Nebraska Woody Florals Cooperative


Download ppt "Nebraska Woody Florals Cooperative EST. 2005. Nebraska Woody Florals Cooperative Partners Scott Josiah, State Forester – Nebraska State Forest Service."

Similar presentations


Ads by Google