2Luke 13:3 "I tell you, no; but unless (except KJV) you repent you will all likewise perish.
3Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know the way of man is not in himself; It is not in man who walks to direct his own steps.Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; 6 In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths. 7 Do not be wise in your own eyes;
4Psalm 127:1 Unless (except KJV) the LORD builds the house, They labor in vain who build it; Unless (except KJV) the LORD guards the city, The watchman stays awake in vain.What do these two verses tell you?
11Ephesians 4:1 I, therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you to walk worthy of the calling with which you were called, 2 with all lowliness and gentleness, with longsuffering, bearing with one another in love, 3 endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. 4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called in one hope of your calling; 5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism; 6 one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
12Ephesians 1:22 And He put all things under His feet, and gave Him to be head over all things to the church, 23 which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all.
13The one body is the church (singular). Jesus told Peter: Matthew 16:18 "And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it.Ephesians 5:23 … Christ is head of the church; and He is the Savior of the body.
14Holy Spirit baptism only happened twice in Scripture (Acts 2, 10). Holy Spirit baptism was a promise that Jesus would administer:Matthew 3:11"I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance, but He who is coming after me is mightier than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.Matthew 28:19 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
15Water baptism is what is used in the conversions in the book of Acts such as: Acts 8:36 Now as they went down the road, they came to some water. And the eunuch said, "See, here is water. What hinders me from being baptized?"Acts 10:47 "Can anyone forbid water, that these should not be baptized who have received the Holy Spirit just as we have?" 48 And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of the Lord.
16Baptism is for the forgiveness of sins: Acts 2:38 Then Peter said to them, "Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sinsActs 22:16 'And now why are you waiting? Arise and be baptized, and wash away your sins, calling on the name of the Lord.‘
17Baptism puts us into to the one body/church/kingdom that Jesus will save: 1 Corinthians 12:13 For by one Spirit we were all baptized into one bodyActs 2:41 Then those who gladly received his word were baptized; and that day about three thousand souls were added to them.Acts 2:47 And the Lord added to the church daily those who were being saved.John 3:5 Jesus answered, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.
18Paul writes:Romans 12:4For as we have many members in one body, but all the members do not have the same function, 5 so we, being many, are one body in Christ, and individually members of one another.
19We learn Jesus is the Savior of the body (Eph. 5:23). Holy Spirit baptism only happened twice in Scripture (Acts 2, 10).Holy Spirit baptism was a promise that Jesus would administer (Mt. 3:11) and cannot be done by man, so the baptism spoken of by Jesus in The Great Commission (Mt. 28:19) would be a baptism we could do, which is water baptism.Water baptism is what is seen in every conversion in the book of Acts such as (Acts 8:36ff, 10:47-48; 16:22; 22:16).
20Baptism means to immerse someone in water and does not mean to sprinkle or pour. Baptism is for the forgiveness of sins (Acts 2:38; 22:16), yet many say that is not necessary for salvation.Baptism puts us into to the one body/church/kingdom that Jesus will save (1 Cor. 12:13; Acts 2:47/ Jn. 3:5).
21Philippians 1:27 Only let your conduct be worthy of the gospel of Christ, so that whether I come and see you or am absent, I may hear of your affairs, that you stand fast in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel,
22Faith comes from hearing the Word of God (Rom. 10:17). Without faith, which comes from the Scriptures, we cannot be pleasing to God (Heb. 11:6).We will be judged by the Word of God and not by the traditions or opinions of man (Jn. 12:48)Acts 15:1-2; 18: 24-28
233. Matthew 5:20 "For I say to you, that unless (except KJV) your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.
242 Corinthians 9:7 So let each one give as he purposes in his heart, not grudgingly or of necessity; for God loves a cheerful giver.
252 Corinthians 9:5 Therefore I thought it necessary to exhort the brethren to go to you ahead of time, and prepare your generous gift beforehand, which you had previously promised, that it may be ready as a matter of generosity and not as a grudging obligation. 6 But this I say: He who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully.
274. John 15:4 "Abide in Me, and I in you 4. John 15:4 "Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless (except KJV) it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me.
285. John 14:6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life 5. John 14:6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
296. Matthew 18:3 and said, "Assuredly, I say to you, unless (except KJV) you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.
307. John 3:3 Jesus answered and said to him, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless (except KJV) one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." 4 Nicodemus said to Him, "How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother's womb and be born?" 5 Jesus answered, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless (except KJV) one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.
318. John 20:25 The other disciples therefore said to him, "We have seen the Lord." So he said to them, "Unless (except KJV) I see in His hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and put my hand into His side, I will not believe."
329. Revelation 2:5 "Remember therefore from where you have fallen; repent and do the first works, or else I will come to you quickly and remove your lampstand from its place -- unless you repent.
3310. 1 Corinthians 10:13 No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it.
3411. 1 Timothy 5:19 Do not receive an accusation against an elder except from two or three witnesses.
3512. Matthew 19:9 "And I say to you, whoever divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another, commits adultery; and whoever marries her who is divorced commits adultery."