Presentation on theme: "Revelation Now Advanced Seminar 9 Keys to Interpreting Prophecy"— Presentation transcript:
1Revelation Now Advanced Seminar 9 Keys to Interpreting Prophecy By Jac ColónThank’s for turning off phones
2Which Day is the Sabbath? Jesus died preparation day. (Lk 23:54)They rested on the Sabbath day. (v56)He rose on the First day of the week.(24:1)Resurrection DaySabbathPreparation DayFirst Day of the WeekFridaySaturdaySaturdaySunday
3The Sabbath Extends Beyond the Cross “There shall not be one stone on another… Pray that your flight will not take place… on the Sabbath day.” Mat 24:20Sabbath“Not one stone will be left standing.”31 AD70 ADFall of Jerusalem by Titus
4The Gregorian Calendar Change Sun Mon Tue Wed Th Fri SatOctober123161819202122231725272829302431415Ten Days Added
6Three Days and Three Nights? Jesus died preparation day. (Lk 23:54)They rested on the Sabbath day. (v56)He rose on the First day of the week.(24:1)Resurrection DaySabbathPreparation DayFirst Day of the WeekFridaySaturdaySaturdaySunday
7Inclusive Reckoning‘I will drive out demons and heal people today and tomorrow, and on the third day I will reach my goal.’ In any case, I must keep going today and tomorrow and the next day—for surely no prophet can die outside Jerusalem!(Lk 16:32,33)
8Today Tomorrow Third Day Inclusive Reckoningv 32:Today Tomorrow Third Dayv 33:Today Tomorrow Next DayAccording to Jesus, the third day is the day after tomorrowInclusive reckoning means that any part of a day counts as a whole day or a day and a night.
9Three Days and Three Nights The First DayThe Second DayThe Third DayResurrection DaySabbathPreparation DayFirst Day of the WeekFridaySaturdaySaturdaySunday
10Revelation Now 9 Keys to Interpreting Prophecy By Jac Colón
11Why Study Prophecy?2 Pet. 1:19 "And we have the word of the prophets made more certain, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts.”Rev. 22:16 "I, Jesus,...am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."…..
12Why Study Prophecy?Prophecies, if properly understood, will bring us to Jesus, who is the Root of David since He is God, and to…Jesus, the Offspring of David since He is human.He is the Lord of David as well as the Son of David.Revelation brings us to a fuller knowledge of Jesus Christ, the God-Man.Apo
13Apocalyptic A Particular Class of Literature Highly symbolic and graphicFocus on the end timeEnds with a cataclysmic, historical crisisThe climax is a sudden intrusion of the Kingdom of God.Mainly found in Daniel and RevelationOther books like Ezekiel, Joel and others also contain portions of apocalyptic.Requires its own principles for interpreting#1
141. Revelation is Symbolic “The revelation (Apocalypse) of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John, who testifies to everything he saw—that is, the word of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ.” Revelation 1:1,2σεμάίνω(Semaino) means to symbolizeInterpret Revelation symbolically unless it is obviously literal.…1B
151. Revelation is a Symbolic Prophecy Example:Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon.” Revelation 12:7What does the dragon symbolize?“The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan” Revelation 12:9#1 Lit
16Literalism“If the plain sense makes good sense, seek no other sense, or you will learn nonsense.”“We must consistently apply the plain, normal, literal interpretation.” C. C. Ryrie“And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers; he will crush your head, and you will strike his heel” (Genesis 3:15).
17LiteralismThe Bible refers to locusts with the power of flight, the bodies of horses, heads like lions, breastplates of iron and stinging tails like scorpions” (Rev 9).“This might seem outlandish, unless you’ve ever seen a modern infantry unit in full chemical protection gear coming off a transport helicopter.”
182. Let the Bible Interpret Itself “Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet’s own interpretation. For prophecy never had its origin in the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.” 2 Peter 1:20,21No private interpretationLet the Bible interpret itself! How?By comparing Scripture with Scripture2B (Ex)
19Compare Scripture with Scripture Example:“I saw a beast coming up out of the sea.” Revelation 12:7What does a beast symbolize? The four great beasts are four kingdoms. Daniel 7:17What is the water? “The waters you saw are peoples, multitudes…” Revelation 17:15#2C
20Compare Scripture with Scripture Example:“I saw a beast coming up out of the sea.” Revelation 12:7What does a beast symbolize? The four great beasts are four kingdoms. Daniel 7:17What is the water? “The waters you saw are peoples, multitudes…” Revelation 17:15#2C
22Compare Scripture with Scripture to Get the Whole Picture Example: What did the sign say?Mark 15:26 “The King of the Jews”Luke 23:28 “This is The King of the Jews”Mat. 27:37 “This is Jesus, the King of the Jews”John 19:19 “Jesus of Nazareth, the King of the Jews.”“This is Jesus of Nazareth, the King of the Jews”#3
23Compare Scripture with Scripture to Get the Whole Picture Example: What did the sign say?Mark 15:26 “The King of the Jews”Luke 23:28 “This is The King of the Jews”Mat. 27:37 “This is Jesus, the King of the Jews”John 19:19 “Jesus of Nazareth, the King of the Jews.”“ This is Jesus of Nazareth, the King of the Jews.”
243. Outline Prophecies Outlines only cover the high points. Outlines are not concerned with every detail.The Bible is a History-- only as it shows how God relates to his people.#4
253. Outline Prophecies Outlines only cover the high points. History-- only as it shows how God relates to his people.Example: Cain and Abel“So Cain went out from the LORD’s presence and lived in the land of Nod, east of Eden. Cain lay with his wife, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Enoch” Genesis 4:16, 17Who did he marry? Where did Nod come from? Story only teaches important lessons of how to relate to God and consequences of rejecting Him.#4
29A B 4. Parallel Prophecies What is Parallel? Daniel2Gold | Silver | Bronze | Iron | StoneBabylon | Medo-Persia | Greece | Rome | Jesus7Lion | Bear | Leopard | Fierce Beast | JudgmentBoth begin with Babylon and end with the return of Christ.4B
304. Parallel Prophecies Why is parallellism important? world ends I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake... The sky receded like a scroll, rolling up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place. …They called to the mountains and the rocks, ‘‘Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! For the great day of their wrath has come, and who can stand?” (Re 6:12-17).4. Parallel Prophecies`worldendsWhy is parallellism important?The seventh angel poured out his bowl… Then there came flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder and a severe earthquake... God remembered Babylon the Great and gave her the cup filled with the wine of the fury of his wrath. Every island fled away and the mountains could not be found (Re 16:17-20).The seventh angel sounded his trumpet, and there were loud voices in heaven, which said: ‘‘The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ, and he will reign for ever and ever.” (Re 11:15).Seven Churches [Rev 2-3]The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place. (Rev 1:1).“So, because you are lukewarm… I am about to spit you out of my mouth… the hour of his judgment has come ” (Re 3:16, 14:7).The 7 churches give a glimpse into the future of the church with 7 successive periods ending with the Judgment, as well as a cross section of the church during the time of John.Seven Seals [Rev 6-8]Seven Trumpets [Rev 9-10]Seven Plagues [Rev 16]They all end with the same event.4C
31Why Parallel Prophecies? Hebrew thought vs. Western thought…Otherwise there is ConfusionRapture???Seven ChurchesSeven SealsSeven TrumpetsSeven PlaguesWhy Parallel Prophecies?#5
355. Repetition & Enlargement Daniel 2Gold | Silver | Bronze | Iron | StoneBabylon | Medo-Persia | Greece | Rome | JesusDaniel 7Lion | Bear | Leopard | Fierce | 10 horns | Little horn | JudgmentPagan | Europe | PapalEnlargement focuses on the end time#6
366. Old Testament Foundation Over 600 Quotes or Allusions to Old TestamentHow Many Quotes or Allusions to Old Testament?Must compare the prophecies in Revelation to the Old Testament first.Example: Revelation 12:5 “She gave birth to a son, a male child, who will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.”Psalm 2:9 [Referring to future Messiah] “You will rule them with an iron scepter; you will dash them to pieces like pottery.”Daniel 2:44 “The Stone will crush those kingdoms and bring them to an end.”ParallelRevelation 19:11, 15#7
377. Revelation is Christ Centered “The revelation (Apocalypse) of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place.” Revelation 1:1,2every interpretation must center in and focus on Jesus Christ….7B
407. Christ is the Center The Old Testament Foreshadowed Jesus On the Emmaus Road, "He said to them, 'How foolish you are, and how slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken! Did not the Christ have to suffer these things and then enter his glory?' And beginning with Moses and all the Prophets, he explained to them what was said in all the Scriptures concerning himself." Luke 24:25-27"They asked each other, 'Were not our hearts burning within us while he talked with us on the road and opened the Scriptures to us?’ ...Then he opened their minds so they could understand the Scriptures." Luke 24:32, 45Our minds must be opened by Christ to understand the Bible.The Old Testament Foreshadowed Jesus7C- 3 types
417. Christ is the Center Three Types of Christ-Centered Interpretation Direct PredictionsTypes and Antitypes (shadows)Non-Predictive Historical Passages7Dir
42Direct Predictions"But you, Bethlehem... out of you will come for me one who will be ruler over Israel, whose origins are from of old, from ancient times." Micah 5:2“The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel.” Isaiah 7:147Typ
43Types and AntitypesIn the OT, the Lamb was offered as a sacrifice.“Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!" John 1:29The Lamb Was a type or shadow of Jesus the Antitype (in place of)7Typ
44More TypesPriest: "I tell you that one greater than the temple is here." Matthew 12:6Prophet: "Now one greater than Jonah is here." Matthew 12:41King: "Now one greater than Solomon is here. Matthew 12:42The Antitype replaces the type! (Anti= in place of)The Antitype (fulfillment) is greater than the type!7Typ
45More TypesAdam: “pattern of the one to come.” Rom 5:14 τύπος [tupos /too·pos/]God opened a wound and took something from his side from which he formed his bride.Jesus: The second Adam has come.From his wounded side flowed water and blood out of which God formed his bride, the church.7Nar
46Non-predictive Historical Stories There was a famine in IsraelThey were slaves in EgyptGod raised up Moses to deliver them out of Egypt.He led them through the Red Sea to Freedom."When Israel was a child, I loved him, and out of Egypt I called my son." Hosea 11:1"So he [Joseph] got up, took the child and his mother during the night and left for Egypt, where he stayed until the death of Herod. And so was fulfilled what the Lord had said through the prophet: 'Out of Egypt I called my son'." Matt. 2:14, 15#7N
47Non-predictive Historical Stories 1 Cor 10:1-4 For I do not want you to be ignorant of the fact, brothers, that our forefathers were all under the cloud and that they all passed through the sea. They were all baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea. They all ate the same spiritual food and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.#7N
48More Narrative Prophecies Jesus went over the same ground as Israel, but He succeeded where they failed.#8Ch
49More Narrative Prophecies Jesus went over the same ground as Israel, but He succeeded where they failed.#8Ch
50Summary of Principles1. Since the book of Revelation was written to “Show,” [Greek means symbolize) what would soon take place, we must assume it to be symbolic unless it is clearly seen to be literal.2. Let Scripture interpret Scripture3. Compare Scripture with Scripture4. Both Daniel and Revelation contain several series of often parallel outline prophecies that unfold an unbroken sequence of events leading up to the establishment of the eternal kingdom of God.
51Summary: Principles cont. 5. Each distinct series reveals a repetition and further enlargement of certain parts of a previous series, always focusing on redemptive history, specifically on the final conflict of good and evil.6. The focus of these outline prophecies in the conflict between the nations and God’s people, between the Antichrist and Christ.7. Since Revelation quotes the Old Testament over 600 times, we must understand the Old Testament in order to understand Revelation.
52Summary: Principles cont.. 7. In and through Jesus Christ both the Old Testament and New Testament apocalyptic are to be viewed as a general spiritual unity.8. All Old Testament Prophecies and promises to the nation of Israel that have remained unfilled, must be fulfilled to the church and consummated at the second coming.9. Interpretations must determine where the cross occurs in the prophecy and then shift from a literal fulfillment to a literal nation of Israel to a spiritual application to spiritual Israel, the church.
53Summary: Principles cont. 10. The New Testament applications remove all geographic and ethnic limitations from the Old Testament prophecies and applies them to spiritual Israel, the world wide church.
548. God’s Promises are Conditional The Blessings and Curses in Deuteronomy 28 & 30 clearly indicate that there are conditions to God's Promises.You will be blessed in the land, “If you obey the commands of the Lord your God” (Deuteronomy28: 1-14).If you disobey my commands, I will scatter you among the nations (v15).God’s promises to Israel are conditional, depending on Israel’s obedience to His commandments.8 Con b >>> 53
55Jonah’s Conditional Prophecy A Prophecy of Judgment On the first day, Jonah started into the city. He proclaimed: "Forty more days and Nineveh will be overturned." Jonah 3:4The Judgment Reversed The Ninevites believed God. They declared a fast… When God saw what they did and how they turned from their evil ways, he had compassion and did not bring upon them the destruction he had threatened. 3:5-10Was this a true prophecy?8 Con c
56Conditional ProphecyJeremiah 18: “If at any time I announce that a nation or kingdom is to be uprooted, torn down and destroyed,and if that nation I warned repents of its evil, then I will relent and not inflict on it the disaster I had planned.And if at another time I announce that a nation or kingdom is to be built up and planted, and if it does evil in my sight and does not obey me, then I will reconsider the good I had intended to do for it.8 Con c
57Israel’s Conditional Prophecy “When you and your children return to the LORD your God and obey him with all your heart and with all your soul according to everything I command you today…then the LORD your God will restore your fortunes and have compassion on you and gather you again from all the nations where he scattered you. Deuteronomy 30:2 , 3What must Israel do first?Has it happened?9 Chur
589 Israel Symbolizes the Church The Beginning of the Promise: Gen 3:15Abraham: Genesis 12:2,3 “Through you, all nations will be blessed.”Gathering and Scattering Promises: Deuteronomy 28 and 30Fulfilled in Christ: Galatians 3:7,8, 16, 29 The promises were spoken to Abraham and to his seed The Scripture does not say ‘‘and to seeds,” meaning many people, but ‘‘and to your seed,” meaning one person, who is Christ. “If you are in Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed and heirs to the promise.
599. Israel Symbolizes the Church Examples of New Testament Fulfillment of Israel’s Prophecies#8Ch
63Jerusalem Symbolizes the Church Amos 9: 11, 12 “In that day I will restoreDavid’s fallen tent.I will repair its broken places,restore its ruins,and build it as it used to be,So that they may possess the remnant of EdomWhat would have to happen for this passage to be literally fulfilled?
64Jerusalem a Symbol for the Church Acts 15:15-17The words of the prophets are in agreement with this, as it is written:After this I will returnand rebuild David’s fallen tent.Its ruins I will rebuild,and I will restore it, as it used to bethat the remnant of men may seek the Lord, and all the Gentiles who bear my name
65Literal Edom The Mediterranean Sea “In that day I will restore David’s fallen tent.I will repair its broken places,restore its ruins,and build it as it used to be, so that they may possess the remnant of Edom.” Amos 9: 11,12The Mediterranean SeaJeru-salemEdom
66Jerusalem Edom The Mediterranean Sea “So that they may possess the remnant of Edom.” Amos 9: 11,12JerusalemEdom
67New Testament Fulfillment “Simon has described to us how God at first showed his concern by taking from the Gentiles a people for himself.Acts 15:14-17The Mediterranean SeaThe words of the prophets are in agreement with this, as it is written: ”‘After this I will return and rebuild David’s fallen tent.Its ruins I will rebuild, and I will restore it,that the remnant of men may seek the Lord,.”CaesareaNew Testament FulfillmentJeru-salemEdom
68Edom The Mediterranean Sea “Simon has described to us how God at first showed his concern by taking from the Gentiles a people for himself. The words of the prophets are in agreement with this, as it is written: ”‘After this I will return and rebuild David’s fallen tent.Its ruins I will rebuild, and I will restore it, that the remnant of men may seek the Lord,.” Acts 15:14-17The Mediterranean SeaCaesareaJeru-salemEdom
69Edom The Mediterranean Sea Edom symbolized the Gentiles.The restoration of the walls of Jerusalem to possess the remnant of Edom,Symbolized the Gentiles coming into the church.The Mediterranean SeaCaesareaJeru-salemEdom
70Jerusalem Symbolizes the Church The New Testament applies an Old Testament prophecy of the restoration and expansion of Israel to the expansion of the church by receiving Gentiles into the church.The New Testament totally disregards any ethnic or geographic limitations, and interprets Israel as the church, the body of believers in Jesus Christ.
71Even the Land is a Symbol The LORD appeared to Abram and said, ‘‘To your offspring I will give this land” (Gen 12:7).It was not through law that Abraham and his offspring received the promise that he would be heir of the world, but through the righteousness that comes by faith. (Rom 4:13)Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth (Matthew 5:5).
72Even the Land is a Symbol The LORD appeared to Abram and said, ‘‘To your offspring I will give this land” (Gen 12:7).All the land that you see I will give to you and your offspring forever (Genesis 13:15).He gave him [Abraham] no inheritance here, not even a foot of ground. But God promised him that he and his descendants after him would possess the land (Acts 7:5).
73Even the Land is a Symbol By faith Abraham, when called to go to a place he would later receive as his inheritance, obeyed and went.. he was looking forward to the city with foundations, whose architect and builder is God. (Heb 11:8-10).Abraham and his offspring received the promise that he would be heir of the world (Rom 4:13)Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth (Matthew 5:5).
74All Promises Fulfilled in Christ For no matter how many promises God has made, they are ‘‘Yes” in Christ (2 Cor 1:20).
75Double Fulfillment of Mount Zion In the past God spoke to our forefathers through the prophets at many times and in various ways, but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son.Hebrews 1:1, 2
76Old Testament Mt. ZionIn Old Testament times Mt. Zion was the temple mountain in Jerusalem.It contained the Ark of the CovenantIt was the focal point of Israel’s worship of her GodIsaiah foresaw a great revival on Mt Zion in the last days“The Law would go out from Mt. Zion.” Isaiah 2:3
77The Old Testament Mt. Zion In the last days the mountain of the LORD’s temple will be established as chief among the mountains; it will be raised above the hills, and all nations will stream to it. Many peoples will come and say, “Come, let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob. He will teach us his ways, so that we may walk in his paths.” The law will go out from Zion. Isaiah 2:2,3
78The New Testament Mt. Zion “But you have come to Mount Zion, to the heavenly Jerusalem, the city of the living God… to the church of the firstborn, whose names are written in heaven. You have come to God... to Jesus.” Heb. 12:20Mount Zion is a symbol of the churchThere will be a revival in the church!
79The Sabbath and Mt. ZionForeigners who bind themselves to the LORD, to serve him, to love the name of the LORD,and to worship him,all who keep the Sabbath without desecrating it and who hold fast to my covenant—these I will bring to my holy mountain. Isaiah 56: 6, 7
82The 144,000 Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, ... standing on Mount Zion......and with him 144,000. Rev 14:1
83The Lamb is a symbol for Jesus. Mt Zion is a symbol for His church
84The 144,000Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads. Rev. 14:1
85The 144,000To the church … I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the newJerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name.Rev. 3:12
86The Twelve Tribes of Israel I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake... every mountain and island was removed from its place. Then the kings of the earth… called to the mountains and the rocks, ‘‘Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! For the great day of their wrath has come, and who can stand?” (Revelation 6:12-17).Then I saw another angel coming up from the east, having the seal of the living God. He called out in a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm the land and the sea: (Revelation 7:2-4).
87The Twelve Tribes of Israel ‘‘Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.” Then I heard the number of those who were sealed: 144,000 from all the tribes of Israel. From the tribe of Judah 12,000 were sealed, from the tribe of Reuben 12,000, from the tribe of Gad 12,000, from the tribe of Asher 12,000, from the tribe of Naphtali 12,000, from the tribe of Manasseh 12,000, from the tribe of Simeon 12,000, from the tribe of Levi 12,000, from the tribe of Issachar 12,000, from the tribe of Zebulun 12,000, from the tribe of Joseph 12,000, from the tribe of Benjamin 12,000. (Revelation 7:3-8).
88The Twelve Tribes of Israel Reuben Simeon Levi Judah Issachar Zebulun Joseph Benjamin Dan Naphtali Gad AsherExodus 1:1
89The Twelve Tribes of Israel Exodus 1:1Reuben Simeon Levi Judah Issachar Zebulun Joseph Benjamin Dan Naphtali Gad AsherRev 7:5Judah Reuben Gad Asher Naphtali Manasseh Simeon Levi Issachar Zebulun Joseph Benjamin
90The Twelve Tribes of Israel Reuben Simeon Levi Judah Issachar Zebulun Joseph Benjamin Dan Naphtali Gad AsherExodus 1:1Judah Reuben Gad Asher Naphtali Manasseh Simeon Levi Issachar Zebulun Joseph BenjaminRev 7:51
91The Twelve Tribes of Israel Reuben Simeon Levi Judah Issachar Zebulun Joseph Benjamin Dan Naphtali Gad AsherExodus 1:1Judah Reuben Gad Asher Naphtali Manasseh Simeon Levi Issachar Zebulun Joseph BenjaminRev 7:5132Judah to the top because of Jesus descending from himManasseh- born of a Gentile Egyptian MotherBlessed first by Jacob even though he was not first born.
92The Twelve Tribes of Israel After this I looked and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and in front of the Lamb. They were wearing white robes. (Rev 7:9).‘‘These in white robes—who are they, and where did they come from?”And he said, ‘‘These are they who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. (Revelation 7:13-14).
93144000 144000 Sealed before the great tribulation Protected during the tribulationEmerge from the tribulation as a great multitude that could not be counted from every nation (the church)
94144000The LORD said to Abram…‘‘I will make your offspring like the dust of the earth, so that if anyone could count the dust, then your offspring could be counted. (Genesis 13:14-16).The are the final fulfillment of God’s promise to Abraham.They are the final gathering of God’s people to himself in Christ.“When I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all men to myself” (John 12:32 ).Jesus will rule his nation again on earth.
95144000 Who is like the beast? Who can make war against him? (Rev 13:4) Who can stand on the great day of The wrath of God and the Lamb? Rev 6:17The who have been sealed! (Rev 7)Who is like the beast? Who can make war against him? (Rev 13:4)And I looked and there before me was the lamb standing on Mt Zion, and with him who had his name on their foreheads. (Rev 14:1)
96The 144,000These are those who did not defile themselves with women, for they kept themselves pureRev. 14:4
97The 144,000I promised you to one husband, to Christ, so that I might present you as a pure virgin to him. 2 Cor 11:2The Church!
98The 144,000 Faithful Church Unfaithful Church I saw a woman clothed with the sun… They obey God’s commands and have testimony of Jesus. Rev. 12The woman (harlot) riding on the beast was dressed in purple and scarlet …gold. Rev 17Faithful ChurchUnfaithful Church
99The 144,000 They follow the Lamb wherever he goes. Rev. 14:4 They are Christians in the truest sense of the word.They are the ultimate gathering of the final generation of Spiritual Israel to Jesus.
100Sharks are God’s Beautiful Creatures According to Jac– Not ‘dena