Presentation on theme: "COMPANY PRESENTATION JANUARY 2010 F. RAMON GAMIZ."— Presentation transcript:
COMPANY PRESENTATION JANUARY 2010 F. RAMON GAMIZ
INDEX 1 OUR DATAS. 1 OUR DATAS. 2 HEROGRA HISTORY. 2 HEROGRA HISTORY. 3 THE HISTORY OF HEROGRA ESPECIALES SL. 3 THE HISTORY OF HEROGRA ESPECIALES SL. 4 THE MOST IMPORTANT LANDMARKS FOR HEROGRA ESPECIALES. 4 THE MOST IMPORTANT LANDMARKS FOR HEROGRA ESPECIALES. 5 THE ACTIVITY AND TURNOVER OF THE COMPANY. 5 THE ACTIVITY AND TURNOVER OF THE COMPANY. 6 THE ORGANIZATIONAL CHART OF THE COMPANY 6 THE ORGANIZATIONAL CHART OF THE COMPANY 7 THE FACTORY CAPACITY 7 THE FACTORY CAPACITY 8 THE CENTERS OF PRODUCTION 8 THE CENTERS OF PRODUCTION 9 THE STORAGE CAPACITY 9 THE STORAGE CAPACITY 10 THE PRODUCT RANGES 10 THE PRODUCT RANGES 11 OUR FUTURE APPROACHES 11 OUR FUTURE APPROACHES
2. HEROGRA HISTORY To speak of history in Herogra means tracing back to This year, D. Juan Romero Granados begun in the activity of fertilizers. Later, by the end of the sixties and the seventies, his little brother (considered the 2nd generation), D. Hermenegildo took in charge the development of new fertilizers in a market where the agriculture becomes more professional day after day, the population more numerous and consequently more requests for foods. The name of Herogra was taken from the initials of D. Hermenegildo Romero Granados. D. Hermenegildo had also the chance to attend and collaborate with the new family generation in the last decade of the century XX, when a great expansion took place in Herogra. This one took place in the manufacturing processes and commercialization having HEROGRA the widest and most innovative fertilizers ranges that exist in Europe and also the most modern and automatic systems in production, commercialization and expedition. – Finally, by the first decade of the new Millennium, the enterprise expansion took place, in which Herogra and their branches have the most modern plants of liquids, specials and composed fertilizers production. Four centers of production are distributed by the geography of Spain: Mérida, Valencia, Seville and Granada.
3 THE HISTORY OF HEROGRA ESPECIALES SL Herogra Especiales S.L. was created in But Herogra had been working in the nutritional and phytosanitaries products distribution for several years ago. But this year, within the policy of diversification of the activities, the idea of creating a nutritional and small format products factory was performed. And all this, entailed the creation of the company HEROGRA ESPECIALES, S.L. Later, by a group policy, its activity was included in a division within HEROGRA FERTILIZANTES, S.A., but always keeping its independence as a different line of business with different distribution channels and an independent development. In 2007 Herogra Especiales S.L. reaches such a high turnover that made necessary the development of its activity as a totally independent company, being the company policy and the business concept completely different from HEROGRA FERTILIZANTES Herogra Especiales, S.L. is about to reach a turnover of 10 millions of €, it has more than 10 centers of Manufacture-Packaging. Besides its presence in 17 countries. All this factors justifies this action.
4. THE MOST IMPORTANT LANDMARKS FOR HEROGRA ESPECIALES. The most important landmarks in the history of Herogra Especiales are: In 1998, Herogra Especiales S.L. is considered the first Spanish company of the sector obtaining the Norms ISO 9000 for Quality and ISO 14001for Environment. In 1999, the internationalization of Herogra Especiales begins. Today already, it is present in 17 countries, and counts on a Department highly specialized. Between the gels project (coppers and fertilizers) is initiated. New patents are developed. The execution of these is extended later with the creation and legalization of the plants and warehouses as Establishment Pesticide staying enrolled as phytosanitaries manufacturer: copper fungicides, herbicides (glyphsate) and insecticides. Between , the market of Foliar Fertilizers is totally revolutionized with the Gels invented by Herogra and the impact is so in Spain that under the insistent demand of the distribution, most of the companies of the sector tried to copy desperately the dense gels of Herogra, nevertheless they do not obtain more than thickened clear liquids, disconcerting the end user. In 2006, several extensions in the factory took place: extension of Soluble Crystalline plant, extension of the plant of Chelate manufacture, creation of a second line of production and Gels packaging. In 2007, the extension of the Liquid Copper factory consolidates it as the biggest plant in Europe of Liquid copper production in Europe. Capacity 30Tm/day. In 2008 the first draft for the creation of the new factory of HEROGRA ESPECIALES SL is initiated
5. THE ACTIVITY AND TURNOVER OF THE COMPANY HEROGRA ESPECIALES, S.L. is dedicated to the formulation and commercialization of special fertilizers, fortifying products and phytosanitaries. Within its activity, it also manufactures for other national and international companies. The commercialization as well as the supplying of raw material are of an international scope.
The turnover HEROGRA ESPECIALES SL manages is reflected in the following graph: THOUSAND € / YEAR
6. THE ORGANIZATIONAL CHART OF THE COMPANY The next graph shows the most outstanding elements in the company organization
6. THE ORGANIZATIONAL CHART OF THE COMPANY
7. THE FACTORY CAPACITY 7. THE FACTORY CAPACITY Our facilities, by the products groups have the following productive capacity: LIQUIDS 10TM/day of chelates 45 TM/day of non-chelated correctors of deficiencies. 40TM/day of liquid foliar products 150TM/day of Eurofosfato 20TM/day of Amino acids and Bio-nutrients DENSE GELS 100 TM/day of Dense gels 30TM/day of Cooper flow. SOLIDS 100TM/day of water-soluble crystalline products for fertigation 40 TM/day of solid foliar products
8. CENTERS OF PRODUCTION - Our production systems are totally controlled and automated by computer programs and by HEROGRA group. - Due to the inexistence of a completely adaptable programs in the market and due to our innovative spirit we felt obliged to develop our own software. This is, today, patented. – Our facilities have the following centers of production or organization:
Computer Science Base of control WAREHOUSE Storage of raw materials. Finished product storage. Warehouse for products to deliver PACKAGING Gels Packaging line Liquid Foliar Products Packaging line Solid Foliar Products Packaging line Water-Soluble Crystalline Products Packaging line Herbicides Packaging line Copper flow Packaging line Bulks and containers load line PRODUCTION PLANT: Of Calcium-Magnesium products Of Copper flow. Of Cicatrizants and Polymers Of Dense Gels Of Solid Foliar Products Of Water-soluble Crystalline products Of Chelates and Phosphites Of non-Chelated Correctors Of Liquid Foliar Products Of Products in organic base Of Herbicides.
9. STORAGE CAPACITY STORAGE TANKS OF LIQUIDS FOR KG. LIQUID PRODUCTS SHARED SILOS FOR 4000TM OF SOLIDS BULKS SOLID PRODUCTS 4500m 2 OF COVERED PLANT WITH SHELVES FOR FINISHED PRODUCTS AND RAW MATERIALS PACKED PRODUCTS
10. RANGE OF PRODUCTS The catalogue of HEROGRA ESPECIALES, S.L. is very extensive. To have a better idea of its contents and presentation please visit our Webpage: As well, please visit the webpage of the company mother, where you would find several information about the group and the fertilizer world : Even so, the range of products can be resumed in the following groups of products:
HEROVITAL GOLD SERIE AMINO ACIDS HEROVITAL 10, AMINO ACIDS AMINO ACIDS HEROVITAL 28 SUPREM. AMINO ACIDS HEROVITAL VEGETAL AMINO ACIDS HEROVITAL RADICULAR AMINO ACIDS HEROFULVAT FULVIC ACIDS HEROFULVAT LIGNOMOL FULVIC ACIDS AMINOFULVAT FULVIC ACIDS + AMINO ACIDS LEONAR 15 HUMIC ACIDS FROM LEONARDITE HEROMAR SEAWEED EXTRACTS HEROCUAJE BIOSTIMULANT OF THE FRUIT SET HEROENRAIZ BIOSTIMULANT OF THE ROOT
HEROFOL DENSE GREEN MICRO HEROFOL DENSE RED MICRO HEROFOL DENSE BALANCED MICRO HEROFOL DENSE PHOSPHATED MICRO
SOLID FOLIARS HEROFOL EXTRA MgO+1B+Micro HEROFOL EXTRA MICRO HEROFOL MICRO HEROFOL EXTRA MgO+MICRO HEROFOL MICRO FOLIAR STANDARD FOLIAR STANDARD FOLIAR STANDARD
11. OUR FUTURE APPROACHES HEROGRA ESPECIALES raises the future by firms approaches to continue with its uninterrupted expansion The pillars of future that sustain these plans are: 7.1 INTERNATIONAL MARKETS 7.1 INTERNATIONAL MARKETS Collaboration with importers in new countries. Search for partners for the development of Liquid fertilizers plants of production in other countries. Development of new products for new markets. Technical development in destiny countries. Development of an infrastructure of permanent communication with our clients. Investment in phytosanitaries products registries in destiny countries. Extension of the International Department.
7.2 NATIONAL AND EUROPEAN MARKET Commercial development of the new products of R&D projects already begun, phytosanitaries, chelates etc. Extension of the products range. Patents consolidation. Development of new gels.
7.3 REASERCH AND DEVELOPMENT MICROBIOLOGY HEROGRA ESPECIALES is conscious that the resources are limited and of the need to protect the environment, it participates in several projects for the use of micro organisms in our crops. These are destined to provide nutrient to the plant and defense in front of pathogenic microorganisms. INORGANIC CHEMISTRY Continuation with the projects of development of new copper fungicides and sulfured. ORGANIC CHEMISTRY Development of chelates Creation of new plants of production