A. Our Mandate is to Produce Champions by this Standard Ephesians 4:13—[That it might develop] until we all attain oneness in the faith and in the comprehension of the [full and accurate] knowledge of the Son of God, that [we might arrive] at really mature manhood (the completeness of personality which is nothing less than the standard height of Christ's own perfection), the measure of the stature of the fullness of the Christ and the completeness found in Him. AMP
Ephesians 4:13-15—til we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ; 14 that we should no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting, NKJV
Mon, March 4, 2013 Dear Paul Keith, Today the Lord said that He was forming a Jehu company at your hub down south. Then He took me back to a vision that He sent in 2003 of a cave of sleeping bears that woke up and devoured spirits that mock the prophets. The Lord likened the Jehu Company to the bears that mocked Elisha. This Jehu Company has been in hibernation but they are awakening with a voracious appetites...The Lord said He has been preparing you to feed this great Jehu Company for many years and to rejoice because they are waking up extremely hungry..... Blessings!
March 5, 2013…Bodybuilding.com Wake Up YourTraining With Free Products.-GetStarted Now!Wake Up YourTraining With Free Products.-GetStarted Now! SHARE: STORE BODYSPACEBODYSPACE TOP50PRODUCTSTOP50PRODUCTS STORESPECIALSSTORESPECIALS
Mysteries to be Stewarded in the Apostolic Hubs Meaning of the Greek term Mystery; in the New Testament is the translation of the Greek word musterion –meaning to shut the mouth 1) a hidden or secret thing, not obvious to the understanding
2. a hidden purpose or counsel; secret will: of men; of God: the secret counsels which govern God in dealing with the righteous, which are hidden from ungodly and wicked men but plain to the godly 3. A spiritual truth that was once hidden but now is revealed, and that, without the Spirit of Revelation, would have remained unknown
A.Things Which Eye Hasn’t Seen nor Ear Heard. 1 Corinthians 2:6-10—Yet we do speak wisdom among those who are mature; a wisdom, however, not of this age nor of the rulers of this age, who are passing away; but we speak God's wisdom in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God predestined before the ages to our glory; the wisdom which none of the rulers of this age has understood; for if they had understood it they would not have crucified the Lord of glory; but just as it is written;
"THINGS WHICH EYE HAS NOT SEEN AND EAR HAS NOT HEARD, AND which HAVE NOT ENTERED THE HEART OF MAN, ALL THAT GOD HAS PREPARED FOR THOSE WHO LOVE HIM." For to us God revealed them through the Spirit; for the Spirit searches all things, even the depths of God.
B. A Generation In Whom—Mysteries are Fulfilled. Revelation 10:7-11—But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he is about to sound, then the mystery of God is finished, as He preached to His servants the prophets. Then the voice which I heard from heaven, I heard again speaking with me, and saying, "Go, take the book which is open in the hand of the angel who stands on the sea and on the land." So I went to the angel, telling him to give me the little book. And he said to me, "Take it and eat it; it will make your stomach bitter, but in your mouth it will be sweet as honey." I took the little book out of the angel's hand and ate it, and in my mouth it was sweet as honey; and when I had eaten it, my stomach was made bitter. And they said to me, "You must prophesy again concerning many peoples and nations and tongues and kings."
I. The Mystery of the Kingdom of Heaven by Revelation. Matthew 13:3–15—And the disciples came and said to Him, "Why do You speak to them in parables?" Jesus answered them, " To you it has been granted to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been granted... "Therefore I speak to them in parables; because while seeing they do not see, and while hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand. " In their case the prophecy of Isaiah is being fulfilled, which says,
YOU WILL KEEP ON HEARING,BUT WILL NOT UNDERSTAND; YOU WILL KEEP ON SEEING, BUT WILL NOT PERCEIVE; FOR THE HEART OF THIS PEOPLE HAS BECOME DULL, WITH THEIR EARS THEY SCARCELY HEAR, AND THEY HAVE CLOSED THEIR EYES, OTHERWISE THEY WOULD SEE WITH THEIR EYES, HEAR WITH THEIR EARS, AND UNDERSTAND WITH THEIR HEART AND RETURN, AND I WOULD HEAL THEM.' " But blessed are your eyes, because they see; and your ears, because they hear. "For truly I say to you that many prophets and righteous men desired to see what you see, and did not see it, and to hear what you hear, and did not hear it.
B. Attributes of the Mysteries. 1. Less is More 2. Go Lower to go Higher 3. Smallest is the Greatest 4. Hidden to be Revealed 5. Sowing and Reaping 6. Consider yourself dead in order to live. 7. Give away in order to receive. 8. Humble yourself in order to be promoted. 9. Follow in order to lead. 10. It is a gift but will cost you everything. 11. Lose your life in order to find your life.
B. Ephesians 6:19-20—And pray on my behalf, that utterance may be given to me in the opening of my mouth, to make known with boldness the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains; that in proclaiming it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.
1.The Guilty Pardoned 2. Grace—Receiving What We do not Deserve 3. Mercy—Not receiving What We do Deserve
II. Israel's Blindness During the Gentile Age. A.Romans 11:25-27—For I do not want you, brethren, to be uninformed of this mystery — so that you will not be wise in your own estimation — that a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in; 26 and so all Israel will be saved; just as it is written, "THE DELIVERER WILL COME FROM ZION, HE WILL REMOVE UNGODLINESS FROM JACOB." "THIS IS MY COVENANT WITH THEM, WHEN I TAKE AWAY THEIR SINS. B.Eyes to See, Ears to Hear & A Heart Understands
III. Translation of the Living Saints at the End of the Age. A. The Mystery of Translation 1 Corinthians 15: 51-55. B. The Mystery of the Catching Away 1 Thessalonians 4:14 – 17. C. The Mystery of Enoch
1 Corinthians 15:51-56 Behold, I tell you a mystery; we will not all sleep, but we will all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet; for the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. For this perishable must put on the imperishable, and this mortal must put on immortality. But when this perishable will have put on the imperishable, and this mortal will have put on immortality, then will come about the saying that is written, "DEATH IS SWALLOWED UP in victory. " O DEATH, WHERE IS YOUR VICTORY? O DEATH, WHERE IS YOUR STING?"
1 Thessalonians 4:14-18 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who have fallen asleep in Jesus. For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord, will not precede those who have fallen asleep. For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we shall always be with the Lord. Therefore comfort one another with these words.
1 Thessalonians 4:14-18 1. Shout= The Message of Preparation getting the Bride ready. The Message calls the Bride together. 2. Voice= "Lazarus, come forth." The voice wakes up the sleeping Bride, the sleeping dead. (See Chart) 3. A trumpet= a calling together, calling to the feast. And now that is the Lamb's supper in the sky--the assembling together in the Bride, the Feast of the Trumpets, at the Wedding Supper. 4. The Spirit of the Living Creature is in the Wheel.
1.Jude 12-16. Identification of the False A.Parable of the Ten Virgins—Matthew 25:1-13 B. Lukewarm Vs. Bride Ready C. Having Proper Wedding Garments—Mat 22:1-14 2. After the seventh generation; 7th Church Age from the last Adam; Enoch was Caught Away as a type of the Bride. Revelation 4:1 “Come up Here” 3. You only have faith to the degree that you have revelation.
3. Enoch walked with God and did not die. God translated him before Wrath. Noah is a type of the Great Multitude of Revelation 7. Hebrews 11:5—By faith Enoch was taken up so that he would not see death; AND HE WAS NOT FOUND BECAUSE GOD TOOK HIM UP; for he obtained the witness that before his being taken up he was pleasing to God. 4. What will the Catching Away Look Like—Matthew 27:50-53. 5. The quality of Nebuchadnezzar's image diminished with each passing change of leadership. From gold to iron. So has our leadership in this nation diminished. Four Progressions of the Anti-Christ spirit
V. The Ekklesia (Assembly or Congregation) as the Bride of Christ. A.Ephesians 5:28 – 32. B.Faith in Christ is necessary to be in the Church, but faithfulness to Christ is necessary to be the bride of Christ
B. Revelation 19:7-8—Let us rejoice and be glad and give the glory to Him, for the marriage of the Lamb has come and His bride has made herself ready." 8 It was given to her to clothe herself in fine linen, bright and clean; for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints.
C. Revelation 3:5—He who overcomes will thus be clothed in white garments; and I will not erase his name from the book of life, and I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels.
D. Revelation 3:18—I advise you to buy from Me gold refined by fire so that you may become rich, and white garments so that you may clothe yourself, and that the shame of your nakedness will not be revealed; and eye salve to anoint your eyes so that you may see.
VI. The Living Christ, the same Yesterday, Today, and Forever. A. Hebrews 13:7 – 8 B. Galatians 2:20
VII. Christ as the Incarnate Fullness of the Godhead in Bodily Form. 1. Colossians 2:9-11—For in Him all the fullness of Deity dwells in bodily form, 1and in Him you have been made complete, and He is the head over all rule and authority;
2. Colossians 2:9-10 (Amplified) For in Him the whole fullness of Deity (the Godhead) continues to dwell in bodily form [giving complete expression of the divine nature]. And you are in Him, made full and having come to fullness of life [in Christ you too are filled with the Godhead — Father, Son and Holy Spirit — and reach full spiritual stature]. And He is the Head of all rule and authority [of every angelic principality and power]
3. Theion means “that which is Divine/Diety.” 4. Colossians 1:19—For it has pleased [the Father] that all the divine fullness (the sum total of the divine perfection, powers, and attributes) should dwell in Him permanently.
5. Hebrews 1:3—He is the sole expression of the glory of God [the Light-being, the out- raying or radiance of the divine], and He is the perfect imprint and very image of [God's] nature, upholding and maintaining and guiding and propelling the universe by His mighty word of power. When He had by offering Himself accomplished our cleansing of sins and riddance of guilt, He sat down at the right hand of the divine Majesty on high
VIII. The Mystery of Iniquity 1. 2 Thessalonians 2:7-12—For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only he who now restrains will do so until he is taken out of the way. Then that lawless one will be revealed whom the Lord will slay with the breath of His mouth and bring to an end by the appearance of His coming; that is, the one whose coming is in accord with the activity of Satan, with all power and signs and false wonders, and with all the deception of wickedness for those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth so as to be saved. For this reason God will send upon them a deluding influence so that they will believe what is false, 12 in order that they all may be judged who did not believe the truth, but took pleasure in wickedness.
2. Iniquity—Greek word anomos from which iniquity is translated simply means LAWLESSNESS, the state of being without Law. 3. The Political/Religious Spirit Masquerading as Christianity. It utilizes: 1. Opinion 2. Debate 3. Criticism/Judgments 4. Legalism 5. Control
4. Proverbs 14:12—There is a way which seems right to a man, But its end is the way of death. 5. 2 Timothy 3:1-6—But realize this, that in the last days difficult times will come. 2 For men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, revilers, disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 unloving, irreconcilable, malicious gossips, without self-control, brutal, haters of good, 4 treacherous, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5 holding to a form of godliness, although they have denied its power; Avoid such men as these.
IX. The Seven Stars (Messengers) of Revelation 1. 1. Revelation 1:20—As for the mystery of the seven stars which you saw in My right hand, and the seven golden lampstands: the seven stars are the angels of the seven churches, and the seven lampstands are the seven churches.
2. Seven Messengers; Seven Ages; Seven Messages 3. To Him That Overcomes
X. Mystery Babylon--The Apostate Church. The Fourth Kingdom 1. Revelation 17:5-7—and on her forehead a name was written, a mystery, " BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH." And I saw the woman drunk with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the witnesses of Jesus. When I saw her, I wondered greatly. And the angel said to me, "Why do you wonder? I will tell you the mystery of the woman and of the beast that carries her, which has the seven heads and the ten horns.
2. Daniel 2:44-45—In the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which will never be destroyed, and that kingdom will not be left for another people; it will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, but it will itself endure forever. Inasmuch as you saw that a stone was cut out of the mountain without hands and that it crushed the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver and the gold
3. Daniel 7:23-25—"Thus he said: 'The fourth beast will be a fourth kingdom on the earth, which will be different from all the other kingdoms and will devour the whole earth and tread it down and crush it. 'As for the ten horns, out of this kingdom ten kings will arise; and another will arise after them, and he will be different from the previous ones and will subdue three kings.
4. Daniel 7:26-27— 'But the court will sit for judgment, and his dominion will be taken away, annihilated and destroyed forever. 27 'Then the sovereignty, the dominion and the greatness of all the kingdoms under the whole heaven will be given to the people of the saints of the Highest One; His kingdom will be an everlasting kingdom, and all the dominions will serve and obey Him.'
IV. New Testaments Church as One Body Composed of both Jew and Gentile. A. Ephesians 3:1 – 11 B. Romans 16:25-26 C. Colossians 4:3