Presentation on theme: "64 Relationships 64 Vectors. 1. CREATOR TO OTHER PROFILES 1.CREATOR Head in the clouds. Great at beginning the journey Proven Concept A product or service."— Presentation transcript:
1. CREATOR TO OTHER PROFILES 1.CREATOR Head in the clouds. Great at beginning the journey Proven Concept A product or service in demand by the market at a specific price 1.1 CREATION Strive and persist until you have reached a breakthrough ACTION: Persist and don’t quit. Invest time until creation complete AVOID: Being half-hearted or distracted. Letting ego get in the way. 1.2 INNOCENCE Let go of your ideas. Be open to entirely new possibilities ACTION: Learn and follow without letting your own ego get in the way. AVOID: Competing for attention. Needing to get your way. Holding on. 1.8 RETREAT Remain reserved and prepare for the next step ACTION: Retreat strategically to contemplate and re-energise AVOID: Being overbearing or impatient. Forcing progress. Anxiety. 1.5 STANDSTILL Hold steady and patiently as bridges are built ACTION: Hold your position and patiently wait on the action of others. AVOID: Forcing an outcome or changing your mind. 1.4 CAUTION Tread wisely and wait for the best time to act ACTION: Be careful to slow down. Heighten awareness before action AVOID: Acting impulsively or too quickly. Rushing into things. 1.6 COLLABORATION Connect and move forward in the face of distractions ACTION: Spread passion and drive to connect and influence. AVOID: Being distracted or tempted by easy or quick gain. 1.3 PARTNERSHIP Share the vision and organise the team around its strengths ACTION: Share the vision and enjoy a spirit of common support. AVOID: Keeping the vision, the idea, the plan or the work to yourself. 1.7 CONFLICT Clarify and agree on detail to avoid conflict ACTION: Clarify from a neutral position, in detail. Be precise. AVOID: Carelessness. Dismissing the need to be clear and concise.
2. STAR TO OTHER PROFILES 2.1 POWER Channel new energy down established paths ACTION: Stay focused on turning power to force by reflecting it well. AVOID: Fighting power or egos. Trying to outshine or outsmart. 2.2 ATTENTION Attract attention in a unique and extraordinary way ACTION: Seize the moment and hold the stage for others to shine. AVOID: Hesitating. Trying too hard or being too self-critical. 2.8 WEAKNESS Maintain restraint and don’t rock the boat ACTION: Maintain economy in actions and minimise excesses. AVOID: Adding excess in actions or investment. Acting on impulse. 2.5 PREPARATION Plan the future and collect resources in preparation ACTION: Tread lightly and lay out your plans with consideration. AVOID: Bulldozing or raising your expectations. Hurry impatiently. 2.4 RELATIONSHIP Secure a mutually beneficial relationship ACTION: Enter a grounding partnership that serves all parties. AVOID: Trying to settle alone. Holding on or leading from the front. 2.6 ENDURANCE Ensure the greater intention remains within the details ACTION: Preserve the dream so it does not get lost in the actions. AVOID: Abdicating responsibility. Giving up or ignoring the details. 2.3 ABUNDANCE Recognise and celebrate collective action ACTION: Hold the space for success to prosper and shine. AVOID: Stealing the limelight. Allocating blame or being pushy. 2.7 RELIEF Remain relaxed & unattached, enabling problems to be solved ACTION: Patiently await intricate solutions to address challenges. AVOID: Becoming agitated or impatient. Getting tangled in knots. 2.STAR Expert at turning a spark into a sparkle. Shines on others. Brand attraction A brand promise that leads to repeat business
3. SUPPORTER TO OTHER PROFILES 3.1 PROSPERITY Be present and enjoy the experience of creation ACTION: Commit to productive tasks to support the creative process. AVOID: Early judgement. Being too quick to advocate or celebrate. 3.2 PRECISION Direct energy down set rules and clear conduct ACTION: Be forceful in setting the rules to direct energy into action. AVOID: Hesitating in being heard. Compromising or being overridden. 3.8 WANDER Stay free of expectation and look out for opportunity ACTION: Move widely and freely in search of action. AVOID: Sticking to old norms or old habits. Looking backwards. 3.5 CHARGE Seek rapid progress on all fronts ACTION: Take a swift collective action to move quickly and together. AVOID: Going separate ways. Being hesitant or waiting for others. 3.4 OPPOSITION Keep your identity as relationships become merged ACTION: Remain true to your principles and clear about your path. AVOID: Yielding to other interests too easily or without opposition. 3.6 CONSOLIDATION Take stock and take measures to consolidate your position ACTION: Consolidate a strong position, and be measured in action. AVOID: Getting carried away in the moment. Being casual or careless. 3.3 ILLUMINATION Spread the word clearly, consistently and constantly ACTION: Keep to one consistent message and share it like crazy. AVOID: Mixed messages. Getting stuck in detail or in the background. 3.7 DISCONNECT Collect your thoughts and look inward for answers ACTION: Take the time to reflect and seek a deeper answer. AVOID: Being too talkative or frustrate others with your energy. 3. SUPPORTER Ignites all around. Unites in a bonfire of enthusiasm. Operating team An operating team culture and vision that defines the enterprise
4. DEAL MAKER TO OTHER PROFILES 4.1 BREAKTHROUGH Be alert for most effective paths to direct flow ACTION: Be quick to direct flow and make the most of breakthroughs. AVOID: Moving slowly or being caught unprepared or complacent. 4.2 FLOW Go with the flow with effortless ease ACTION: Let others lead and be content with the light they shine. AVOID: Diffusing or defining the efforts of others. Judging the process. 4.8 COURTSHIP Attract opposites by valuing unity over differences ACTION: Find common ground in preparation for a common path.. AVOID: Focusing on differences. Letting things go their separate ways. 4.5 PLAY Remain flexible and free in changing times ACTION: Play within your comfort levels in unpredictable circumstances. AVOID: Risking too much or taking yourself too seriously. 4.4 ASSEMBLY Engage with those around as a meeting of equals ACTION: Raise the level of the conversation to achieve greater goals AVOID: Dividing interests or alliances. Thinking too small. 4.6 OVERLOAD Shed excess baggage and lighten up ACTION: Re-evaluate limits and unload baggage while you can. AVOID: Holding on. Keeping the things that are hindering progress. 4.3 REFORM Take constructive action and reshape to suit conditions ACTION: Realign and reform those around you to new conditions. AVOID: Leaving things as they are. Beginning from scratch. 4.7 ADVERSITY Remain flexible in the face of inflexibility ACTION: Be open and dynamic to handle potentially adverse conditions. AVOID: Being inflexible. Pushing against a difficult situation. 4. DEAL MAKER The flexible and fun connector, bringing others together. Market Connections Connections and partnerships with major market players
5. TRADER TO OTHER PROFILES 5.1 HARMONY Support the space for success to flourish ACTION: Take small actions to support and grow a space of trust. AVOID: Leaving actions to others. Underestimating your value now. 5.2 RENEWAL Completely review and act from first principles ACTION: Begin fresh and act without preconceptions. Reassess. AVOID: Sticking to old habits. Acting and reacting automatically.. 5.8 HUMILITY Be modest in your thoughts and actions ACTION: Seek feedback and advice from multiple sources. AVOID: Jumping to conclusion or judgment. Making assumptions. 5.5 YIELD Be open and free to act with divine timing ACTION: Be open and yielding to respond to changing circumstances. AVOID: Being impulsive or impatient. Being stressed or agitated. 5.4 APPROACH Gain an objective view by looking at all sides ACTION: Remain impartial and gain overview, ready to decide. AVOID: Making decisions or acting too quickly. Taking sides. 5.6 SPREAD Seek steady progress and consult experience ACTION: Slow and steady progress with the support of others. AVOID: Relying on yourself to act. Taking undue risk or holding back. 5.3 SETTLE Stand firm on your principles while respecting the actions of others ACTION: Keep grounded without dampening the enthusiasm of others. AVOID: Dampening the flame of others or losing your own voice. 5.7 SAFETY Stand firm and bring gravity to potential dangers ACTION: Stay disciplined, focused and provide a sense of security. AVOID: Getting involved in conflict or taking unnecessary risks. 5. TRADER Ear to the ground. Excellent sense of timing and environment. Tradable Entity Capital value recognised and tradable in the market
6. ACCUMMULATOR TO OTHER PROFILES 6.1 ACCUMULATION Patiently collect resources in anticipation of action ACTION: Slowly accumulate a flow of resources one step at a time AVOID: Trying to hurry the process. Being careless in collection. 6.2 SUPPORT Give freely and generously to support others ACTION: Be committed to the well being and support of others. AVOID: Laying down conditions or keeping to yourself. Not sharing. 6.5 OVERVIEW Observe things carefully, make plans without taking action ACTION: Patiently analyse all that you encounter, selecting opportunity. AVOID: Taking action yet. Being impatient. Getting lost in the details. 6.4 CONFIDENCE Hold true to objectives to achieve mutual cooperation ACTION: Clarify intentions for partnerships to have unity in purpose. AVOID: Letting conversation or compromise confuse objectives. 6.6 COMPLIANCE Take advantage of & capitalise on changes around you ACTION: Be deliberate in action and adapt to changing circumstances. AVOID: Trying to manage or control the situation. Hold back. 6.3 FAMILY Uphold the rules and culture between you and your team ACTION: Approach those around you as family, with an agreed code. AVOID: Leaving people to their own devices. Being detached. 6.8 DEVELOPMENT Organise resources gradually for a new beginning ACTION: Be orderly and logical in the assembly of resources to begin. AVOID: Throwing out all of the old. Look backwards. Be too cautious. 6.7 REVERSAL Patiently introduce the possibility of positive change ACTION: Gently convince others towards of positive developments. AVOID: Getting stuck in a rut. Being over-cautious about the future. 6. ACCUMULATOR Cautious and credible, collecting assets at the right time. Bankable Asset Attraction of finance and resources secured against appreciating asset
7. LORD TO OTHER PROFILES 7.1 PATIENCE Provide you experience as input but not direction ACTION: Give your knowledge with no expectation of the outcome. AVOID: Trying to direct things. Being too quick to judge or comment. 7.2 STRUGGLE Focus on specific areas of growth without a need to control all ACTION: Choose to continue in areas of detail during uncertainty. AVOID: Trying to slow down events or focus on the negatives. 7.8 DISABILITY Seek assistance from others to proceed ACTION: Rely on the support and advice of others. Seek assistance. AVOID: Assuming you have the answers. Relying on experience. 7.5 UNION Take a position of co-operation, seeking common ground ACTION: Collect information with a view towards mutual benefit. AVOID: Creating division. Seeking early opportunity or advantage. 7.4 LIMITATION Be self-controlled and analytical in support of other’s excess ACTION: Remain controlled and analytical to temper enthusiasm. AVOID: Being overbearing or over- pessimistic. Taking control. 7.6 SUSTAINABILITY Approach with a long-term view of ongoing benefit ACTION: Co-operate with a view to mutual and sustainable success. AVOID: Aggression or argument. Positioning for success above others. 7.3 REPRIEVE Relax and leave activities to others, prepare to define the game ACTION: Remain detached and satisfied with the actions of others. AVOID: Trying to influence outcomes. Damping enthusiasm. 7.7 DOMINATION Consolidate power and exert control to support all ACTION: Utilise detail to find efficiencies and bring all together. AVOID: Hesitating. Doubting your own power. Letting others control. 7. LORD Careful and detailed, structured in approach. Cash Infrastructure Efficient cash generating system setting the market standard
8. MECHANIC TO OTHER PROFILES 8.1 COLLECTION Provide structure and wisdom without being overbearing ACTION: Approach from a position of strength and humility. AVOID: Being presumptuous or judgmental of new ideas or energy. 8.2 FULFILMENT Direct information and advice to feed new innovations ACTION: Be selective in adding appropriate details that serve others. AVOID: Overloading with details. Being too sparing in your contribution. 8.8 RESOLUTION Make your stand with certainty, be clear of your position ACTION: Define all aspects of the current conditions. Solidify position. AVOID: Questioning the situation. Being swayed or persuaded by others. 8.5 EROSION Exercise extreme caution and protect all that is precious ACTION: Do not exert yourself but defer to the actions of the team. AVOID: Risking anything. Using apparent judgment to act upon. 8.4 SACRIFICE Release some of your fixed ideas to move forward through others ACTION: Let go of the past to venture down untested paths. AVOID: Holding on. Being overly cautious or dictatorial to others. 8.6 EXTRACTION Be pure in your intentions and remove what does not fit ACTION: Be discerning in what serves & be open on what doesn’t. AVOID: Being tolerant of unclear or confusing intentions or distractions.. 8.3 BEAUTY Diligently clarify details in times of great excitement ACTION: Be disciplined in refining the rules as others play the game. AVOID: Getting swept up in the excitement. Becoming mesmerised. 8.7 COUSEL Invest your time in enquiry and research, seeking new knowledge ACTION: Be open to new input and search for unexpected insights. AVOID: Jumping to conclusions. Expecting to validate expectations. 8. MECHANIC Creative and structured, completing with perfection Licensable System Enterprise system providing replicable value creation
Your consent to our cookies if you continue to use this website.