Presentation on theme: "第三部份 簡短對話. 簡短對話常考問句 1. 考主題 / 大意 What are they mainly talking about? What are the speakers mainly discussing? What are the speakers doing? 2. 考 speaker."— Presentation transcript:
1. 考主題 / 大意 What are they mainly talking about? What are the speakers mainly discussing? What are the speakers doing? 2. 考 speaker 1 or speaker 2 講的意思 What does the man/woman mean? What does the man/woman think of…? What does the man imply the woman should do? 3. 考相關細節 Why is the man/woman….? Why couldn’t the man/woman….?
According to the man, how can the woman….? Which of the four is not true? 4. 考身份 / 職業 / 相對關係 Who are the speakers? What’s the relationship between the speakers? Who is the man/woman? 5. 考相關推理 / 後續發展 According to the speakers, which is/isn’t correct? What will the man/woman do next? What will most likely happen next? 6. 考地點 / 場合 Where are they/the speakers? Where does this conversation most probably take place?
1. A. One of Jeff’s friends. B. Their classmate. C. Their son. D. Their student. 2. A. They will put it in the refrigerator. B. They will put it on his finger. C. They are going to put a bandage on it. D. They are going to make iced tea. 3 A. She’s a dressmaker. B. She’s an operator. C. She’s a director. D. She’s a computer programmer. 4 A. They are arguing. B. They are playing checkers. C. They are playing cards. D. They are studying for a final exam.
5. A. She’s rude. B. He’s too young. C. He’s too slow. D. He’s impolite. 6. A. The man is a taxi driver. B. She’s flying to Australia. C. The man seems polite. D. The woman gave him a tip. 7. A. Miss Kwan won’t get the job. B. The interviewer doesn’t believe Miss Kwan. C. Miss Kwan is interviewing for a job as a salesperson. D. Miss Kwan must be an excellent salesperson. 8. A. This store sells batteries. B. This store has two flowers for sale. C. The store just opened. D. Tomorrow, all items will be sold at the regular price.
9. A. She’ll go to the bank. B. Tests are more important than parties. C. She’ll go with him another time. D. She’s very shy and doesn’t like to meet new people. 10. A. Near a ticket office. B. At a train museum. C. At an information desk. D. On a train. 11. A. A local. B. A businessman. C. A foreigner. D. An American. 12. A. Do not climb. B. Danger! High voltage! C. Children under 16 may not purchase cigarettes. D. Remember! Don’t drink and drive. B. Outgoing. C. Careless. D. Stubborn.
13 A. Cooperative. B. Outgoing. C. Careless. D. Stubborn. 14 A. Stars. B. Clouds. C. A rainbow. D. Fighter jets. 15 A. He’s only giving her a warning. B. He knows she’s afraid, but he must give her a ticket. C. He’s more scared than she is. D. Unfortunately, she will get a ticket.
1. M: You know, I think it’s time for Jeff to get a job. W: But he’s still a student. M: I know, but it seems like he has too much free time. When he’s not in school, he just sits around watching TV and playing video games. W: He has become a bit of a couch potato( 懶骨頭 ). Maybe you’re right. most of his friends have part time jobs. Question : Who are they talking about?
2. M: OW! W: What happened? M: I burned my finger on the tea kettle. W: Just a minute. I’ll get some ice. M: Thanks. Question: What are they going to do with the ice? A. They will put it in the refrigerator. B. They will put it on his finger. C. They are going to put a bandage on it. D. They are going to make iced tea.
3. W: Directory assistance. May I help you? M: Yes, I’d like the number for Peter Anderson. W: Do you know the address, Sir? M: I know he lives on Lakewood street, but I don’t know the number. W: His number is 0107-1972. M: Thank you very much. W: You’re welcome. Question: What’s the woman’s occupation?
A.She’s a dressmaker.( 女裁縫師 ) B.She’s an operator.( 總機 ) C.She’s a director. D.She’s a computer programmer.
4. M: OK. I have two pairs – two queens and two sevens. How about you? W: I’ve got nothing. M: Ha! Ha! I win. W: So what? I’ve won the last five games in a row. Question: What are they doing? A.They are arguing. B.They are playing checkers. C.They are playing cards. D.They are studying for a final exam.
5. M: Are you ready to order yet? W: Could I have a menu, please? M: Oh. Here you are. And, what will you have? W: Could you give me a chance to look at the menu? M: Look, we’re really busy today, so if you could just order now, that would really be a big help. W: You know something? Just forget it. M: Did I say something wrong? Question : What does the woman think of the waiter?
Question: What does the woman think of the waiter? A.She’s rude. B. He’s too young. C.He’s too slow. D.He’s impolite.
6. M: What airline are you flying on? W: Koala Airlines. M: OK. That’s here in terminal number two( 第二航廈 ). And don’t worry. I can help you with your baggage. W: That’s great. Thank you very much. M: Here we are. That’ll be twenty-three dollars, please. W: Here’s twenty-five. Keep the change. Question: Which of the following statements is not true?
A.The man is a taxi driver. B.She’s flying to Australia. C.The man seems polite. D.The woman gave him a tip.
7. M: And why should we hire you? W: I believe my experience speaks for itself. I have an excellent sales record. In fact, I was the top salesperson in our company last year. M: Yes, I can see that on your resume. OK, Miss Kwan. We’ll consider that. We’ll call you next week to let you know about our decision. Question: Which statement best matches this dialogue?
A.Miss Kwan won’t get the job. B.The interviewer doesn’t believe Miss Kwan. C. Miss Kwan is interviewing for a job as a salesperson. D. Miss Kwan must be an excellent salesperson.
8. W: Welcome! Welcome! Grand opening sale! All items are 20% off. Welcome! Welcome! Today only! M: Excuse me, miss. W: Uh, yes? M: Do you sell calculators here? W: I think they’re on the second floor next to batteries. M: Thank you. W: No problem. Grand opening sale! Today only! Question: Which one of these statements is incorrect?
A.This store sells batteries. B.^This store has two flowers for sale. C.The store just opened. D.Tomorrow, all items will be sold at the regular price.
9. M: So what do you like to do in your free time? W: Well, I like to read and watch movies. How about you? M: Well, I like to go to parties and meet new people. As a matter of fact, I’m going to a party this weekend. Do you want to come along? W: Maybe not. I have a big test on Monday that I need to study for. M: Come on. It’ll be fun. W: I’ll take a rain check. Question: What does the woman mean?
A. She’ll go to the bank. B. Tests are more important than parties. C. She’ll go with him another time. D. She’s very shy and doesn’t like to meet new people.
10. M: Do you need some help? W: Yes. Can I get a subway map, please? M: Sure. Is that all? W: Well, actually I was wondering where to buy a ticket. M: Well, you can buy one at that ticket booth over there or from the machine that’s right behind you. W: OK. Thanks. Sorry to inconvenience you. M: Don’t mention it. Question: Where is this conversation taking place?
A.Near a ticket office. B.At a train museum. C.At an information desk. D.On a train.
11. M: Hi, do you speak English? W: A little. M: Do you have an English menu? W: No. M: OK. I want chicken, rice and one cola. W: No cola. Only tea. M: OK. One tea. Thank you. W: Please wait. M: No problem. Question : Who is the customer?
12. W: Just the ice cream? M: And do you sell hotdogs here? W: Yes, we do. They are over there next to the popcorn. Question: What kind of sign would you most likely see in the place this conversation is taking place?
A.Do not climb. B.Danger! High voltage!( 高伏特壓 ) C.Children under 16 may not purchase cigarettes. D. Remember! Don’t drink and drive.
13. W: Mike, please eat your vegetables. M: I don’t want to. I want to eat chocolate. W: Well, you’re going to eat these. They’re good for you. M: No. W: OK, I’ll give you a choice. You eat your vegetables or you can go to your room. M: Fine, I’ll go to my room. I don’t care. Question : What word best describes the boy’s personality?
14. M: Look at that sky! W: Yes, they are really shining tonight, aren’t they? M: They sure are. Hey look! There’s a shooting one. Quick, let’s make a wish. (shooting stars 流星 ) Question : What is the couple talking about? A.Stars. B.Clouds. C.A rainbow. D.Fighter jets.
15. M: Could I see your license, please? W: Here you go. M: Ma’am, do you have any idea how fast you were going? W: I’m really sorry. It won’t happen again. You’re not going to give a ticket, are you? M: I’m afraid I am. Question : What does the police officer mean?
A.He’s only giving her a warning. B.He knows she’s afraid, but he must give her a ticket. C. He’s more scared than she is. D. Unfortunately, she will get a ticket.
Your consent to our cookies if you continue to use this website.