Presentation on theme: "ISOQUICK GmbH & Co.KG Am Hellenberg 26 56651 Niederzissen, Germany www.isoquick.de ISOQUICK - The Insulated Raft - AHK business trips „energy efficiency."— Presentation transcript:
ISOQUICK GmbH & Co.KG Am Hellenberg Niederzissen, Germany ISOQUICK - The Insulated Raft - AHK business trips „energy efficiency “ 6th May 2010, Arhus, Denmark Peter Schröder Managing Director, Isoquick
Agenda 1.Isoquick – The Company 2.Isoquick - The Insulated Raft - 3.References 4.A distinctive company for partnerships
1. ISOQUICK – The Company Who are we? Specialist in load bearing thermal insulation under slabs Family-run business, established in 2005 ISOQUICK office: Niederzissen ISOQUICK production: Limbach-Krumbach Forseeable sales department in UK and Ireland
1. ISOQUICK – The Company Our history Experienced in building energy efficient houses for 30 years Insulation system was needed to insulate rafts of passive houses No established solution on the market yet Transferred a simple idea into a convincing product
1. ISOQUICK – The Company Milestones German Technical Approval submitted Certified as component suitable for passive houses German Technical Approval admitted Z Start of a long-term field test to investigate strain under load (ongoing) European Patent admitted European Technical Approval submitted
1. ISOQUICK – The Company Partners and memberships FIW Membership Forschungsinstitut für Wärmeschutz e.V. München mein Passivhaus Product supplier in the partner network greenX System supplier for a network of architects pro PASSIVHAUS Membership proPASSIVHAUS e.V.
2. ISOQUICK – The Insulated Raft – What do we think about? Easy and quick installation While installing and concreting neither shifting nor instabile No further shuttering needed Perfect joint to wall constructions and grounds Minimum of wastage
2. ISOQUICK – The Insulated Raft – … thinking ahead! Self-supporting formwork Combined with a perfect load bearing thermal insulation Guaranteed by the system
2. ISOQUICK – The Insulated Raft – How does it work?
2. ISOQUICK – The Insulated Raft – How does it work? Main element is the pyramid shaped lug design It ensures an adjusted floor enclosure Keeps the Edge-Modules in place while concreting Guarantees no end to end gaps
2. ISOQUICK – The Insulated Raft Structure makes the difference The pyramid shaped lug design allows to transfer horizontal stresses through the thermal insulation into the underground Shearing stress
3. References Europe-wide Ireland France The Netherlands Belgium Luxembourg Germany Switzerland Austria
3. References Overseas in Vancouver, Canada ‘Österreich-Haus’ for the Olympic and Paralympic Wintergames 2010, Whistler Resisting these shearing stresses the system was implemented Representative of one-sided earth pressure
3. References Suitable for many requirements Different strenghts of slab Steps in slab Special solutions for sump pits, hoppers, elevator shafts, inspection chambers Insulated foundation solution to high bars/badminton/ volleyball nets or wall bars Extreme strength of slab Out of square architecture Pools
3. References As large as you want Kindergarten 550m² Sports hall 1100m² Club house for boy scouts 550m² Schools 750m²
ISOQUICK takes a tough stance for high quality – from the manufacture of the elements up to their professional installation. We see ourselves as a systems supplier, providing all the steps from individual planning up to the final execution from one single source – in our opinion, an essential contribution to quality assurance. Quality that is in demand worldwide: We are open for sales partnerships with committed and technically experienced companies worldwide. Please do not hesitate to contact us. 4. A distinctive company A good foundation. Also for partnerships.
4. A distinctive company Looking forward to hearing from you ISOQUICK GmbH & Co.KG Peter Schröder - Managing Director Am Hellenberg Niederzissen, Germany –