TABLE OF CONTENTS DESCRIPTION 1. OVERVIEW 2. MISSION 3. STRATEGIC OBJECTIVES 4. BUSINESS VALUES 5. SERVICES 6. LIST OF PROJECT UNDERTAKEN BY LIMPOPO PRECAST 7. KEY STAFF PROFILE 8. CONTACT DETAILS LIMPOPO PRECAST
1. OVERVIEW Limpopo Precast is a 100% black owned civil engineering construction company that specializes in manufacturing and installations of concrete precast products as well as construction of structural concrete works, building infrastructure, roads and water projects. Professional young Africans with various expertise and the same zeal formed Limpopo Precast to take to the industry to the higher level. The company is gearing towards affiliation with Construction industry development board (CIDB) and cement and concrete manufactures association (CCMA) Limpopo Precast is composed of core teams specializing in General building works, structural concrete, rib and block slabs for multi storey building, roads and water infrastructure. Our members are distinguished by their functional and technical expertise combined with their hands-on experience, thereby ensuring that our clients receive the most effective and professional service That passionate energy and aggressive enthusiasm for a project begins even before you award it to us. Prior to making a presentation, we analyze every project down to the last detail to ensure that it matches our capabilities. Fact is, Limpopo Precast will submit a proposal only if we are certain we can do a first-rate job. More importantly, that analysis also allows us to discover potential problems, develop ways to address them in advance and give you a more realistic project plan. In the end, that means being able to complete the project more efficiently Our goal is to exceed the expectations of every client by offering outstanding professional service, cost effective product, and greater value, thus optimizing sustainability and improving operational efficiency LIMPOPO PRECAST
2. MISSION Our mission is to assist our clients in achieving the targeted goals in order to enable sustainable development and service delivery. 3. STRATEGIC OBJECTIVES Our strategic objective is to ensure that each project is completed to the client’s expectations thereby involving them throughout the project life cycle. We aim to be recognized as a reputable contractor and an organization that every institution would appreciate to be aligned with thereby offering tangible product. Our strategic objectives are based on the following: Controlled, self-funding expansion, Proven track record of delivery, Promote and develop team effort, Results driven and performance measured, Deliver the best of the company to each and every client, Uncompromising professional attitude and total dedication to each client and each project, and Building sustainable, reliable and profitable relationships with clients, suppliers and associates. Limpopo Precast
4. BUSINESS VALUES To ensure a coherent and shared organizational culture aligned to the strategic vision, mission and objectives of the company. Limpopo Precast embraces the following business values: Professionalism, Transparency, Value for money, Discipline, Delivery, Honesty and Entrepreneurial skills. Limpopo Precast render services to both public and private institutions. Breakdown of the services rendered are as follows: Structural Concrete works - Cast insitu concrete column, beams, slabs for multi storey buildings - Construction of low level bridge structure 5. SERVICES Limpopo Precast
5. SERVICES (Continued) Roads We specialise in: - Construction of urban surfaced streets - Construction of provincial roads - Regravelling of roads Housing Infrastructure - Construction of residential houses - Construction of RDP houses - Rib and block slabs for multi story buildings - Water - Construction of water reticulation lines - Construction of bulk water lines - Construction of concrete foundations for elevated tanks Limpopo Precast
6. PROJECT LIST Limpopo Precast Manufacture, supply and installation of Rib & Block Slabs for 350 house units in Polokwane and the surrounding areas to a value of R 1.6 million. Manufacture Supply and Installation of various types of kerbing on road projects around Limpopo Province to a value of R 1.7 million. Manufacture and supply various concrete products to hard wares around Limpopo province to a value of R 1.3 million
Your consent to our cookies if you continue to use this website.