Presentation on theme: "The firework disaster. By Becky Gough. The firework disaster. Because it was bonfire night mum and dad were in the back garden carrying some fireworks,"— Presentation transcript:
The firework disaster. By Becky Gough
The firework disaster. Because it was bonfire night mum and dad were in the back garden carrying some fireworks, ready for the night of loudness, with enormous sparklers and really massive fireworks.” These are heavy!”, shouted mum and dad nervously. Boom “ahhh!!”…
The firework disaster. Jack and Brandon (who are brothers) were getting bored playing on the white glistening Xbox,”why are holidays so boring?” whispered Jack. Suddenly they saw some fireworks and some lighters on the side,” lets go and light them sparklers and fire works” replied Brandon
The firework disaster. “Bang!!” the fireworks had just exploded next to the two brothers. Mum and dad (who rushed in to see what had gone off), they saw the two brothers lying on the floor.” Oh my god what's happened!” mum and dad shouted worriedly “ go and call the ambulance!", mum cried urgently.
The firework disaster Mum and dad (who cried to see them hurt)made sure they were ok whilst the ambulance was on its way, nee nah nee nah the ambulance is finally here, hooray. They all gathered!. Heart pounded ! Fists clenched with anger ! Their spine shivered with worriedness.
The firework disaster Mum and dad were telling them off “ you could have died”, they shouted “ your lucky to be alive you stupid boys!” they cried “ sorry we wont do it again, we are so so so sorry” they cried sadly. ” But there's one thing to remember” “yes mum” “never play with anything hot or dangerous.”
The firework disaster Just remember NEVER PLAY WITH FIREWORKS OR ANYTHING HOT AND DANGEROUS!!!! !!
Thank you for listening to my story Becky Gough,Jamie Ralph,Rees Dawson, Jack Sellers