Package for Non-Electricity Blood Banks(NEBBs) LMB gathered the crucial equipments into one package, which is enough to conduct a blood bank, which is suffering shortage of electricity. What are the problems of NEBBs? How to avoid expensive equipment during the Collection / Testing / Separation / Storage / Handling of Blood and Blood Components. How to seperate “a donated blood” without the electricity driven centrifuges or expensive seperation devices? How to control the donations, make necessary tests on, conduct the storage and handling process under the shortage of electricity? The answers of above questions are embedded into LMB Package solution for NEBBs. Let’s review one by one all equipments and their convenient facilities for NEBBs.
1.Blood collection 2.Blood transport 3.Blood testing 4.Blood separation 5.Blood storage 6.Blood transfusion A package is enough for fulfilling the main functions of Non- Electricity Blood Banks (NEBBs!)
1.Equipment for donation Bagmatic Novo model 1 model 2
2. Equipment for blood transport Transport box – silver bags
3. Equipment for blood testing Eldoncard for blood group typing In particular suitable for blood typing in the practitioner's clinic at the bedside prior to transfusion in your home on remote locations in emergency situations on board ships and oil rigs on the battlefield Special Qualities Personal, lifelong record of bloodtype Doctors documentation of agglutination Long shelf-life at ambient temp. Safe, easy and fast (2 minutes) Bloodtype while you watch Low priced mono-clonal technique
3. Equipment for blood testing Eldon card for blood group typing
3. Equipment for blood testing Rapid tests for infectious diseases: Hepatitis B & C HepaGnost B PK test plate- 1x10 tests, quickly detection of hepatitis B antigens in blood and serum HepaGnost B panel- 1x5 tests, rapid detection of 5 hepatitis B markers in serum HepaGnost C PK test plate- 1x10 tests, rapid detection of hepatitis C antibodies in blood and serum
3. Equipment for blood testing Rapid tests for infectious diseases: HIV HIV-1/2 test plate- 1x10 tests, rapid detection of HIV antibodies in serum PK HIV-1/2 PK test plate- 1x10 tests, rapid detection of HIV antibodies in bood and serum
3. Equipment for blood testing Rapid tests for infectious diseases: Malaria
3. Equipment for blood testing Rapid tests for infectious diseases: Syphilis SyphiGnost PK test plate- 1x10 tests, detection of Treponeme palide antibodies in blood and serum
What is ErySep®? ErySep, which is our newly validated technology for blood component separation, by Gravity. It is a blood separation system, which separates whole blood into its components without CENTRIFUGE and EXTRACTOR. Blood Components, Anytime & Anywhere – The first and only blood component separation disposable kit, which allows the immediate separation of fresh donor blood into “cell-free plasma” and “erythrocytes” with or without leuko-depletion thereby extending component therapy for all, especially, difficult rural conditions No Technical Systems or Equipment Necessary – There’s absolutely no need for expensive refrigerated centrifuges or plasma extractors, and the consequent need for maintenance of these equipment with trained personnel, as well as the requirement of constant and good electricity to run these expensive equipment. No Specialist Knowledge, No Special Storage, No Maintenance – Manufactured under completely sterile conditions, the ErySep pack’s only 520g and is therefore very portable around the country, to be operated only by nurses during donation of blood after which it’s separated by gravity, through a hollow fibre filtration set resulting in one unit of “cell free plasma” and one unit of “erythrocytes” with or without leuko- depletion, while the rest of the system becomes biomedical waste Clinical Outcome proven and published – ErySep is patented and certified with ISO13485:2003 and follows latest 11th published Edition of European Guidelines. 4. Equipment for separation ErySep
It is only a disposable product –1 whole blood bag –2 red cell bag –3 plasma bag with an integrated air drainage bag –4 has standard leukocyte filter –5 has test bag with vacu-container port –6 has membrane filter embedded into separation chamber unit WHY ERYSEP? –ErySep is user friendly –No necessary special education –It is activated in 5 minute, and no need extra efforts –Staff can do their other daily work –ErySep complete process by itself within 75 minutes. –ErySep is a Closed Sterile System –It can not effect outside conditions –Cost Reduction –No centrifuge & extractor investment –No maintainance cost in rutune –No power supply –Easy Handling –24 month shelflife in room condition –Easy Product exchange & replacement –Portable & ready work wherever needed 4. Equipment for separation ErySep
Medical ADVANTAGES of ErySep® –ErySep supplies Leuko-depleted Red Cell & Plasma –Erysep supplies high HTC level into the Packed Red Cell Bag. –ErySep supplies plasma, which is ready for FFP –ErySep supplies Packed Red Cell Bag, which can be store 42 days. –Leuko-depleted components are precious for Oncology and Hematology Patients –Make available the fresh components at hospital for surgical operation purposes. –Make available the fresh components for the patients need routine transfusion at hinterland. 4. Equipment for separation ErySep
4. Equipment for separation ErySep study WBCRBCHGBHCTPLTPCTMCVMCHMCHC 4 - 11 [10/mm] 4 - 6,1 [10 ⁶ /mm] 11 - 16,1 g/dl38 - 52 % 140 - 400 [10/mm].100 -.500 %80 - 94 µm26 - 31 pg31 - 37 g/dl BANGLADESH DOH_1 Red Cells 0,246,8918,281,32-94,126,432,5 BANGLADESH DOH_2 Red Cells 0,015,7917,654,50094,130,432,3 MYANMAR No.2 Military Host Red Cells 0,15,841441,3380,048712433,9 MYANMAR No.2 Military Host Plasma 0,100000000 MYANMAR No.1 Military Host. Red Cells 0,16,6516,444,9960,1466724,736,6 MYANMAR No.1 Military Host. Plasma 0,30,01--380,029---
4. Equipment for separation ErySep study WBCRBCHGBHCTPLTPCTMCVMCHMCHC 4 - 11 [10/mm] 4 - 6,1 [10 ⁶ /mm] 11 - 16,1 g/dl38 - 52 % 140 - 400 [10/mm].100 -.500 %80 - 94 µm26 - 31 pg31 - 37 g/dl Parami Children hospital 1 Red Cells 0,055,8614,543,918-74,924,733 Parami Children Hospital 2 Red Cells 0,066,1316,852,530-85,627,432 MYANMAR Child Hospital 1 Red Cells 06,171755,630,00290,127,630,6 Turkey Hisar Hospital Red Cells 0,036,2418,456,8220,029129,532,4 Turkey Hisar Hospital Plasma 0,03 00,203,00066,700,00
4. Equipment for separation Manual Plasma Extractor
5. Equipment for blood storage Dometic refrigerator & freezer Technical data: Outside dimensions: 1290x790x1030 mm Inner freezer gross volume: 48 l inner refrigerator gross vol: 161 l operates after charging for about 50 hours CFC and HCFC free insulation of 100 mm polyurerhane rust resistant 4 wire baskets lockable lit Hold over time during power cut out: at +43°C ambient 50 hours Plasma – 20°C Red Cells + 4°C
5. Equipment for blood storage Plasma Thawer Sealed, temperature controlled water bladder for an even heat transfer Fast heat up (< 8 min.) 33 x 41 X 20 cm less likley to compromise sterility
6. Blood transfusion Before blood transfusion Crossmatch is necessary!!! patient donor Results must match!!!
Your contact for questions is Thank you very much!