Presentation on theme: "C Group Volume Buying Multi-year | Multi-event. Why consider group volume buying agreements? To select the options most important to your organization."— Presentation transcript:
c Group Volume Buying Multi-year | Multi-event
Why consider group volume buying agreements? To select the options most important to your organization from a menu of rich financial propositions To have one point of contact: Hilton Global Sales To save time To build strong partnerships To reduce attrition through HHonors attendee loyalty To help secure preferred dates and locations by booking further out
“Multi” definitions Multi-event program: At least 5 events booked in one transaction that will operate in a 12-month window from time of sourcing at the same or different participating properties Each event must have at least 50 guestrooms on peak night and generate a total of at least 200 room nights Multi-year program: The same event booked in one transaction at least 2 times in a participating hotel for different years Each event must have at least 250 guestrooms on peak night and generate a total of at least 500 room nights Cannot include “blatant” citywide events (e.g., Consumer Electronics)
With each multi-event or multi-year deal you receive: Complimentary G.R.I.P., RAPID! and POG proprietary housing tools Your master account within 5 business days of event completion Your post event report (“PER”) within 14 days of event completion Hotel On Site Training (“HOST”) for your event planning team, to be held at one of the properties confirmed in the agreement
For each multi-year deal you also receive: Attendance by your Hilton Global Sales director at the hotel pre-convention meeting Assignment of the Director of Event Services or a senior level manager to manage your event Attendance by your assigned event services professional at your meeting the year before it occurs at his property (upon request) Assignment of the Director of Catering or a senior level manager to handle your F&B events (upon request)
The more you book, the more you save … j Box 4 - Select 1 Select 2 Box 1 Select 2 Box 2 Select 1 Select 2 Box 3 - Select 1 Select 2 MULTI-YEARS Book 2 Years Book 3 Years Book 4 Years Book 5 Years Note: Like items in different boxes cannot be combined. For example, no combining the 2% master account rebate in Box 1 with the 3% master account rebate in Box 2 for a total master account rebate of 5%.
j Box 4 - Select 1 Select 2 The more you book, the more you save … Box 1 Select 2 Box 2 Select 1 Select 2 Box 3 - Select 1 Select 2 Note: Like items in different boxes cannot be combined. For example, no combining the 250,000 HHonors points in Box 1 with the 500,000 HHonors points in Box 2 for a total of 750,000 HHonors points. MULTI-EVENTS Book 5-10 Events Book Events Book Events Book 31+ Events
BOX per 45 comp room ratio 2.25% allowable attrition 3.10% off PSAV charges 4.Comp staff meals; 1% of revenue rooms 5.2% rebate on master account 6.250,000 HHonors hotel points BOX per 40 comp room ratio 2.30% allowable attrition 3.15% off PSAV charges 4.Complimentary welcome/check-in hospitality on major arrival day 5.10% off Cvent event registration solution 6.10% off Leverage Software attendee interaction solution 7.3% rebate on master account 8.500,000 HHonors hotel points BOX 3 1.Complimentary planning trip for 2 organization decision makers, including airfare and hotel accommodations 2.20% off PSAV charges 3.Comp HSIA in guest rooms 4.15% off Cvent event registration solution 5.15% off Leverage Software attendee interaction solution 6.4% rebate on master account 7.750,000 HHonors hotel points BOX 4 1.Comp HSIA in general session 2.40% allowable attrition 3.25% off Cvent event registration solution 4.25% off Leverage Software attendee interaction solution 5.5% rebate on master account 6.1,000,000 HHonors hotel points
Clarifying Terms “Complimentary Staff Meals” can be taken in event offices, hotel restaurants or room service, or deducted from guarantees provided. –Example: 500 revenue-producing room nights allow up to 5 comp staff meals per event day (500 x 1% =5). –All partial numbers will be rounded to the next highest whole number. –Example: 430 revenue producing room nights also allow up to 5 comp staff meals per day.
Clarifying Terms “Welcome Hospitality” includes hotel choice of non- alcoholic beverages and two food items available at the hotel registration area. “Allowable Attrition” cannot be taken in case of event cancellation. “Discounts on Cvent and Leverage Software Solutions” require the meeting organization to sign a volume contract with these companies to engage their services. Discounts will be taken from the agreed-upon contract price and will be taken directly off the bill issued by these companies. “Earned HHonors Points” from this program will be awarded via a one-time lump sum at the time of contract signing.